Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Regarding Venmo, are you on Keith’s side?
Yes 20 68.97%
No 9 31.03%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree14Likes

Old 03-06-2018, 01:40 AM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

2820: #OscarsSoAwkward

with Andrea Allan – Year 13; Mother Nature’s destruction and Keith’s lack of water; shit eating vs. pencil in the ass sticking; Venmo vs. cash; insurance for rapists; 2018 Oscars and Razzies; Red Sparrow and Death Wish reviewed; gun stores raise age minimum to 21; PA church blesses AR-15s; police may have sex with people in custody; Vatican announces shortage of priests that can perform exorcisms

Guest:
Andrea Allan

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
Archimedes_Screw likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 03:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Babywipes

Only listened to half the show so far but I thought that most men used a sock to clean up afterwards and an all body spray of Lynx Africa to cover up the smell (Maybe I'm around too many teenage boys) Keep some babywipes in the bedside draw if you want a fancy clean up

The horse shit thing is now almost daring me to try it to prove to myself I wouldn't puke Is it counted if you drink half a bottle of vodka before you eat it? I still think every time I sit down with a pencil up my arse I'd get an unpleasant
Old 03-06-2018, 07:35 AM   #3 (permalink)

HA!

Probably, if that poll had said "jagged pencil", I would have voted for the shit.

Yet another reason why I love Andrea so much.
LoopyLou79 likes this.
Old 03-06-2018, 07:53 AM   #4 (permalink)

Worst, Super-Worst!

That was also one of the best rounds of "You're the worst!" that I've heard in quite some time.

I woke up in a really shitty mood this morning, so that laughter was greatly appreciated.

(Also, is there somewhere we can, like, fill out a form or something, if we'd like to compete to be The Worst? Is there any monetary reward in being The Worst? Thanks in advance!)
thirteen and Archimedes_Screw like this.
Old 03-06-2018, 10:06 AM   #5 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

the BACK of your hand? That seems like it'd make eveything more complicated since you can't cup it and it'd slide down your hand to the floor/bed. I'm gonna need some video evidence. I don't get it.

Also, no. I haven't found that people just "forget" to give me money more often now that they can venmo it. 95% of the time ppl do it right at the point of the transaction (me buying them something and them paying me back) if not I remind them with a text.

Last edited by FingerLakes; 03-06-2018 at 10:13 AM.
Old 03-06-2018, 11:42 AM   #6 (permalink)

My dad was born and raised in Haiti - he has a branding on his arm in the shape of a cross because they thought he had demons. Turns out he did and passed them on to me, yay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Girl likes this.
Old 03-06-2018, 11:44 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FingerLakes View Post
the BACK of your hand? That seems like it'd make eveything more complicated since you can't cup it and it'd slide down your hand to the floor/bed. I'm gonna need some video evidence. I don't get it.

Also, no. I haven't found that people just "forget" to give me money more often now that they can venmo it. 95% of the time ppl do it right at the point of the transaction (me buying them something and them paying me back) if not I remind them with a text.

Hilarious that you don't even acknowledge all the stuff said about you. That being said, Keith nitpicking movies is.. one has to remind oneself that everyone is entitled to have an opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mermaid likes this.
Old 03-06-2018, 11:49 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoopyLou79 View Post
The horse shit thing is now almost daring me to try it to prove to myself I wouldn't puke Is it counted if you drink half a bottle of vodka before you eat it? I still think every time I sit down with a pencil up my arse I'd get an unpleasant
See, now, to me it was an important point that it was only HALF a pencil, versus the horse shit. If the question had included a whole pencil, I would've had to change my vote. {giggling madly}

(It is hilarious just how much thought is being put into this particular question. {applauds})
Old 03-06-2018, 11:58 AM   #9 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth Yaz-Pistachio View Post
See, now, to me it was an important point that it was only HALF a pencil, versus the horse shit. If the question had included a whole pencil, I would've had to change my vote. {giggling madly}

(It is hilarious just how much thought is being put into this particular question. {applauds})
I've never felt like I've had to prove anything in my life but this horse shit/jagged pencil question has got me considering doing it to prove a point.
Old 03-06-2018, 02:30 PM   #10 (permalink)

Really dig into your belly button. Report back your findings. Pass it on. Also Keith and the girls episodes are the best.