Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Are you interested in going to a sex party?
Yes 24 63.16%
No 14 36.84%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree20Likes

Old 03-14-2018, 06:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

2826: NSFW w/ Andrea Allan

The Stand-Up-Athon behind the scenes; Andrea’s first sex club; abused Turpin siblings treated(?) to a Yo-Yo Ma performance

Guest:
Andrea Allan

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
The Girl and Archimedes_Screw like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 08:01 PM   #2 (permalink)

producing is harrr-rrerd. incompetence is everywhere. show days are awful. fuckin' preach, Andrea. there are a lot of gears and they spontaneously grind to a halt or set on fire and your job is to deal with it while your soul screams and make sure nobody notices. there's not been a single event where just before i've not stood in the middle of my venue and sobbed for a minute. by the time people show up (and i've held my vomit from convincing myself nobody will show up) i'm already exhausted, but that's when you gotta DANCE AND SPARKLE! it's so fun!!!

Keith and Archimedes_Screw like this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aunt_helen View Post
Laugh a little, chigger. The world is a fun place.

Last edited by Sparrow; 03-14-2018 at 08:04 PM.
Old 03-15-2018, 08:40 AM   #3 (permalink)

Keith and the girls episodes are the best episodes. Andrea went to her first sex party! The sounds, the sights, and the smells are just magical.
Old 03-16-2018, 06:36 AM   #4 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

The Smell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archimedes_Screw View Post
Keith and the girls episodes are the best episodes. Andrea went to her first sex party! The sounds, the sights, and the smells are just magical.
It's the smell that would put me off first (and the sticky floor)

I took a tour of a sex club near me for research and the rooms were basically dark box rooms with wipe clean walls and prison mattresses. As I live in a small town I couldn't guarantee I wouldn't bump in to someone I would recognise, I think anonymity would be required to avoid making eye contact with Derek from accounts The other thing distinctly unsexy about the whole thing would be if you saw a member of your family turn up, the

I'm not sure Andrea mentioned the smell, more details required.
Mermaid and Archimedes_Screw like this.
Old 03-16-2018, 06:42 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoopyLou79 View Post

I took a tour of a sex club near me for research and the rooms were basically dark box rooms with wipe clean walls and prison mattresses. As I live in a small town I couldn't guarantee I wouldn't bump in to someone I would recognise, I think anonymity would be required to avoid making eye contact with Derek from accounts The other thing distinctly unsexy about the whole thing would be if you saw a member of your family turn up, the

Seeing a family member would be a nightmare lol If you're still curious you could join fetlife and make some friends and then go with people you like and trust. Or it's just not something you're into which is ok too.
LoopyLou79 likes this.
Old 03-17-2018, 04:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

ANDREA!!!!

Thank you so much for describing with such eloquence the real experience of the lifestyle. Even with as open as I am with my daughter, I have never been able to describe that to her because, well, it would be weird.

But you did it perfectly! So, Alicia, all the times you had to leave the house and and spend the weekend away, that's what was going on in your basement.

Thanks again!

Amanda
Old 03-17-2018, 04:19 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryLavender View Post
ANDREA!!!!

Thank you so much for describing with such eloquence the real experience of the lifestyle. Even with as open as I am with my daughter, I have never been able to describe that to her because, well, it would be weird.

But you did it perfectly! So, Alicia, all the times you had to leave the house and and spend the weekend away, that's what was going on in your basement.

Thanks again!

Amanda
That is incredible lol
Keith likes this.
Old 03-17-2018, 04:21 PM   #8 (permalink)

I wish my parents were kinkier. They probably would've been happier.
Keith and The Girl like this.
Old 03-19-2018, 09:08 AM   #9 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Something from the stand-up-a-thon that was not behind a scene at all: the unexpected indoor waterfall inches from recording equipment! Yikes.
Old 03-19-2018, 10:08 AM   #10 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

There is an unspoken rule about if you see someone you know in a club, it's never mentioned outside of the club.

The clubs I have frequented have an entire staff for clean-up and they clean as soon as someone gets up and changes the sheets.

Amanda

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoopyLou79 View Post