Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   2826: NSFW w/ Andrea Allan (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/2826-nsfw-w-andrea-allan-20955/)

Michael's Servant 03-14-2018 06:30 PM

2826: NSFW w/ Andrea Allan

The Stand-Up-Athon behind the scenes; Andrea’s first sex club; abused Turpin siblings treated(?) to a Yo-Yo Ma performance

Guest:
Andrea Allan
http://static-2.keithandthegirl.net/...ea-100x100.jpg

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Sparrow 03-14-2018 08:01 PM

producing is harrr-rrerd. incompetence is everywhere. show days are awful. fuckin' preach, Andrea. there are a lot of gears and they spontaneously grind to a halt or set on fire and your job is to deal with it while your soul screams and make sure nobody notices. there's not been a single event where just before i've not stood in the middle of my venue and sobbed for a minute. by the time people show up (and i've held my vomit from convincing myself nobody will show up) i'm already exhausted, but that's when you gotta DANCE AND SPARKLE! it's so fun!!!

http://31.media.tumblr.com/c1f3fea9a...51i1o1_500.gif

Archimedes_Screw 03-15-2018 08:40 AM

Keith and the girls episodes are the best episodes. Andrea went to her first sex party! The sounds, the sights, and the smells are just magical.

LoopyLou79 03-16-2018 06:36 AM

The Smell

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archimedes_Screw (Post 866967)
Keith and the girls episodes are the best episodes. Andrea went to her first sex party! The sounds, the sights, and the smells are just magical.

It's the smell that would put me off first (and the sticky floor)

I took a tour of a sex club near me for research and the rooms were basically dark box rooms with wipe clean walls and prison mattresses. As I live in a small town I couldn't guarantee I wouldn't bump in to someone I would recognise, I think anonymity would be required :cool: to avoid making eye contact with Derek from accounts :( The other thing distinctly unsexy about the whole thing would be if you saw a member of your family turn up, the :eek: :eek:

I'm not sure Andrea mentioned the smell, more details required.

Archimedes_Screw 03-16-2018 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoopyLou79 (Post 866975)

I took a tour of a sex club near me for research and the rooms were basically dark box rooms with wipe clean walls and prison mattresses. As I live in a small town I couldn't guarantee I wouldn't bump in to someone I would recognise, I think anonymity would be required :cool: to avoid making eye contact with Derek from accounts :( The other thing distinctly unsexy about the whole thing would be if you saw a member of your family turn up, the :eek: :eek:

Seeing a family member would be a nightmare lol If you're still curious you could join fetlife and make some friends and then go with people you like and trust. Or it's just not something you're into which is ok too.

CherryLavender 03-17-2018 04:17 PM

ANDREA!!!!

Thank you so much for describing with such eloquence the real experience of the lifestyle. Even with as open as I am with my daughter, I have never been able to describe that to her because, well, it would be weird.

But you did it perfectly! So, Alicia, all the times you had to leave the house and and spend the weekend away, that's what was going on in your basement.

Thanks again!

Amanda

Archimedes_Screw 03-17-2018 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CherryLavender (Post 867003)
ANDREA!!!!

Thank you so much for describing with such eloquence the real experience of the lifestyle. Even with as open as I am with my daughter, I have never been able to describe that to her because, well, it would be weird.

But you did it perfectly! So, Alicia, all the times you had to leave the house and and spend the weekend away, that's what was going on in your basement.

Thanks again!

Amanda

That is incredible lol

Archimedes_Screw 03-17-2018 04:21 PM

I wish my parents were kinkier. They probably would've been happier.

shoebootie 03-19-2018 09:08 AM

Something from the stand-up-a-thon that was not behind a scene at all: the unexpected indoor waterfall inches from recording equipment! Yikes.

CherryLavender 03-19-2018 10:08 AM

There is an unspoken rule about if you see someone you know in a club, it's never mentioned outside of the club.

The clubs I have frequented have an entire staff for clean-up and they clean as soon as someone gets up and changes the sheets.

Amanda

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoopyLou79 (Post 866975)

littlp 03-24-2018 10:54 AM

In regards to the police being able to have sex with people in custody-what workplace besides sex work wouldn’t fire someone immediately for having sex while on company time? How is it even a consideration?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk