Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: This poll is goofy because Keith had to quickly leave for a date.
True 31 88.57%
False 4 11.43%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree66Likes

Old 03-19-2018, 11:41 AM   #11 (permalink)

I'm at work, shrieking as Keith reads the letter from mother to daughter. I thought I was capable of some pretty questionable decisions. Fucking yikes. Daughter, burn the house down and leave the state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keith, The Girl, lizsquiz and 1 others like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 04:52 PM   #12 (permalink)

Please have Ashley back! Excellent guest.
Keith, The Girl and Apia like this.
Old 03-20-2018, 04:34 PM   #13 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Hi, from your resident nasty whore, terrible mother here.

I guess my previous post didn't come across as funny as I thought it was about Andrea's description of the sex club.

The daughter had asked about the clubs before and I had never been able to give her an accurate description because, again, that would be weird. And Andrea did a really great job of what the feeling is like in the club.

And, Newsy, really? Burn the house down because people had sex in it? You got the part where she was asked to leave for the weekend before we had parties? Never been arrested for that "questionable" decision.

And, Ashley, really? You felt violated seeing tits at a swinger's convention? Come on, you delicate darling. That's like walking into a strip club and being surprised.

And, Keith, really? We were there for her 21st birthday in April last year. Don't make it sound like she's a child that I'm talking to.

I sure don't remember my first conversation with you being, "Hey, I've got permission to fuck you", but, no worries, y'all are safe.

It's easy to talk a big game about treating your children like people and having authentic relationships with them, but I've done it. And they are awesome, kind humans that don't judge just to judge.

Anyway, thanks again, Andrea. Your description was a gift for this fan.

Amanda
The Girl, Bucho, Lanfear and 3 others like this.
Old 03-20-2018, 04:46 PM   #14 (permalink)

Have I mentioned how much I love the forums? So fucking great! Seriously though, I firmly believe that if my parents were a little bit kinky they would've been happier.
Old 03-20-2018, 05:31 PM   #15 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryLavender View Post
Hi, from your resident nasty whore, terrible mother here.
Oh Lord...

Quote:
And, Newsy, really? Burn the house down because people had sex in it? You got the part where she was asked to leave for the weekend before we had parties? Never been arrested for that "questionable" decision.

And, Keith, really? We were there for her 21st birthday in April last year. Don't make it sound like she's a child that I'm talking to.
I'm going to assume that Newsy didn't actually mean for your daughter to burn your house down. But who knows. I wouldn't want to assume. For the record, your daughter should not, in fact, burn your house down, and I'm happy to let her know. Even though she can handle frank sex talk, she might not know if she should burn down her childhood home.

Also, I know your daughter was raised well. That doesn't change that it IS funny to hear a mom tell her daughter that a described sex club is what her basement was like when she was out innocently with friends.

C'mon naw.
Old 03-20-2018, 11:06 PM   #16 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post

That doesn't change that it IS funny to hear a mom tell her daughter that a described sex club is what her basement was like when she was out innocently with friends.

C'mon naw.
I thought so when I made the post.
Bucho likes this.
Old 03-22-2018, 04:01 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
I thought so when I made the post.

You are some of the loveliest people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. Still didn't stop me from losing one of my nine lives when I heard your letter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keith and CherryLavender like this.
Old 03-22-2018, 04:43 PM   #18 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Don't let us being prudes have you thinking we're saying you are a bad mother.

Your daughter is 21. If she's old enough to drink, vote, and fight for her country, then why is it a big deal to know that Mommy sucked and fucked strangers in her basement while she was away, sometimes sending texts back home to Mommy to say hi?
CherryLavender and Newsy like this.
Old 03-23-2018, 11:34 AM   #19 (permalink)

You would not believe the heated discussion that ensued with the ten people that are currently living in my house/commune after the clip was played for everyone. I had people ready to sign up for the forums to defend my honor. I said, go ahead, you will be ripped apart, but, really, you should already be signed up.

I obviously was okay with you talking about it or I wouldn't have posted. I explained to the house that I was the one that put it out there, but I don't get to decide how you talk about it.

Alicia heard the show before I did and threw me a warning. I had previously told her about what I had posted and it could have been salacious enough to be read on the show. Her words were, you guys were rude and surprisingly closed-minded. I agreed and made my rebuttal post before I got home.

The part that surprised everyone, including me, were the comments afterwards, especially from Chemda. I absolutely could have made the comment about fucking you guys when we met 13 years ago and not remember it. It was in my drinking days. It sucks to still be judged on your behavior from another time in your life and to find out that's what people still think about you when there have been different interactions since.

And there was also an underlying tone of sex shaming, which could be attributed to who the guest was. I'm immune to it and decided a long time ago that no one could make me feel ashamed of my sexuality, unless I allowed them to. I do believe that is how everyone expected me to feel, ashamed.

I used this opportunity to attempt to teach that lesson to the six 20 - 22 year old's that live with us, and actually a few of the adults also. No one can make you feel any way, you get to decide that.

You would have found it quite amazing to have been a fly on the wall when I came home from school and everyone was waiting on me and going to TOWN on you guys (how dare they talk about you like that when you have been such a loyal fan - tattoo, trips, the list went on), and then Alicia and I defended you.

Amanda

P.S. I thought Newsy could handle a little ribbing if he was throwing it out.
Old 03-23-2018, 12:15 PM   #20 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Was it a little ribbing or anger? Because it really feels like anger...

I'm glad she's cool with your post. Like I said, I was raised differently and couldn't imagine my parents saying they were fucking and sucking up and down the house when I was out with a friend. If I said on the show that, at age 43, my dad brought up him having sex with my mom every time we left the house, wouldn't that seem a little weird? Why? We're all adults...

It's a very odd and funny post to the non-poly world. In fact, it's news to me that somehow that post is normal even in a poly world, but okay.

You said that all poly people don't bring up being poly right away. But you did. So now it's me picking on your "drinking days?" How would I know that? And even if I did know that, so what? It's just interesting that you did.

You're saying everyone expected you to feel ashamed. No we didn't. You made up that up. It's a very funny post and will never, to be honest, not be a shocking post for my entire life. So what?

I should be upset that all of a sudden you thought we'd attack you.

In fact, that's what i'm going to do. Be mad.

Now I'm mad.