Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   2835: Who Let the Kids Out w/ Courtney Maginnis (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/2835-who-let-kids-out-w-courtney-maginnis-20971/)

Enunciated Piffle 03-27-2018 10:45 AM

Fashion seems to be any shirt with a hood attached.

bag of lazers 03-27-2018 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 867198)
WITH bots. Not FOR bots.

That's just what a fleshtraitor would say! :eek:

Enunciated Piffle 03-27-2018 12:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I miss fashion. By fashion I mean Jncos. You could fit a 40oz in both pockets. Which seemed reasonable. Very functional.

Sparrow 03-27-2018 01:03 PM

tin foil hat: he's under the influence of the Sleep Number. it's been tracking his sleep for /years/, y'all. who knows what else it's doing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 867199)
Fashion seems to be any shirt with a hood attached.

god, i'm still fuming. fashion is forward thinking and it takes the eons of the forward thinking behind it and alludes to it over and over again lacquering this great pearl of human impulse and ingenuity. you know who makes these dumb dumb clothing choices for us? people with taste, vision, and an appreciation for history. Dear 80% of our audience: get with it.

Beth Yaz-Pistachio 03-27-2018 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 867198)
WITH bots. Not FOR bots.

HMMM.

We're watchin' you, Malley. We're watchin' you suspiciously. (Oh, wait, we're already doing that? OK, never mind. Carry on!)

Sparrow 03-27-2018 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 867203)
I miss fashion. By fashion I mean Jncos. You could fit a 40oz in both pockets. Which seemed reasonable. Very functional.

speaking of our human story, Y2K denim has been experiencing a resurgence and pant legs, having been skinny AF for a good while are starting to widen again. JNCO's are a reflection of our 90s fetish for the eXtreme reaching an apex. rave culture was mainstream enough to throw its practical and aesthetic choices into the hands of every dumb fucking mountain dew sucking poser in podunk everywhere.

Enunciated Piffle 03-27-2018 02:02 PM

Fashion is art. It communicates ideas.

Take my office for example. It has casual Friday. This is a time for everyone to communicate just what a total slob they truly are.

I do think fashion is underrated, under appreciated, and more important than most people think. We’re a visual animal. Facial cues are super important. Is this person a threat? Are they smiling? Clothes are super important as well. It says who you are.

Enunciated Piffle 03-27-2018 02:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
When you are a parent - dressing your age is important. Fashion matters.

Keith 03-27-2018 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 867207)
Fashion is art. It communicates ideas.

It communicates ideas... that other people told you to have or you’re uncool.

Mermaid 03-27-2018 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 867209)
It communicates ideas... that other people told you to have or you’re uncool.

Your hurt is showing.