Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   2836: The Coat w/ Reena Calm (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/2836-coat-w-reena-calm-20973/)

Keith 03-27-2018 09:05 PM

2836: The Coat w/ Reena Calm
 
Molly at a wedding; Reena's relationship updates; stating a relationship and leaving items at another's place

Guest:
Reena Calm
http://static-2.keithandthegirl.net/...NA-100x100.jpg


Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Apia 03-28-2018 04:44 AM

I'm not quite sure whose side I'm on.
Having these kind of talks is hard. For both. A relationship grows and evolves or doesn't evolve and there is a break up. It's messy.

Beth Yaz-Pistachio 03-28-2018 07:05 AM

Hot Toothbrush Comedy Hour!
 
Gah, I can't do this poll. Heh. (Somehow we need a third choice but I'm not even sure what it should be.) I do know, however, that I am immediately setting up a drawer of spare toothbrushes and fur coats. Thanks!

joslingeneva 03-28-2018 07:50 AM

Jeez Keith is freaking me out about this tooth brush. She's FUCKING you. The least you can do is let her leave a fucking tooth brush and a dumb coat.

Sparrow 03-28-2018 08:44 AM

i dunno. the toothbrush makes it feel like that's now a shared space which is a bold move so soon. it's a tiny little root and it's a power play. couldn't possibly figure out how to transport a wet tooth brush? really? maybe put down those crystals and pick up a paper towel, honey. she knew and she was waiting for Keith to say something to gauge his reaction.

thirteen 03-28-2018 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparrow (Post 867226)
i dunno. the toothbrush makes it feel like that's now a shared space which is a bold move so soon. it's a tiny little root and it's a power play. couldn't possibly figure out how to transport a wet tooth brush? really? maybe put down those crystals and pick up a paper towel, honey. she knew and she was waiting for Keith to say something to gauge his reaction.

I agree with you overall. Most people are calculated about this kind of thing.

But you'd also be surprised at how clueless a lot of people are. I can imagine there are some people out there who have a legitimate brain attack when they need to deal with something like a wet toothbrush while rushing to get to work or whatever else commitment they have. They can't just multitask. So I'd give her the benefit of the doubt, unless something else presents itself.

With the fur coat she asked beforehand, but what is Keith supposed to say if he's even a little bit interested in her? No? Seems like an unnecessary discussion. And she brought in the bulky item so she shouldn't have an issue taking it out.

LoopyLou79 03-28-2018 11:20 AM

Tooth brush
 
Because I'd be cheesed off Keith would dump me over a toothbrush, Id eat a ton of stinky food before I came round not brush my teeth and breath all over him.

It's a toothbrush, it's a positive sign, if she curled a turd out on your living room floor you'd have to worry/talk about it.

thirteen 03-28-2018 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoopyLou79 (Post 867230)
Because I'd be cheesed off Keith would dump me over a toothbrush, Id eat a ton of stinky food before I came round not brush my teeth and breath all over him.

It's a toothbrush, it's a positive sign, if she curled a turd out on your living room floor you'd have to worry/talk about it.

He didn't say it was dump-worthy. It's just an interesting thing to talk about.

edit: also, a fur coat is a lot larger and takes up more space. I'd be worried I was taking up someone's space in a smaller apartment and it would make me uncomfortable, unless we were clearly dating each other exclusively for some months.

Newsy 03-28-2018 11:42 AM

If someone left a toothbrush at my place, a flag would go off in my head, so to acknowledge it I would move it to a drawer, not in the same space as the "daily toothbrushes". If someone left a cost, I'd put it away and hope they got it next time.

I would hate spending life feeling like everyone is always trying to get something over on me. If I was proven wrong every time, every time I'd say "Shit, should seen the signs. Oh well, time to move on".

It's nuts how one doesn't see how much of their father they've become.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keith 03-28-2018 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joslingeneva (Post 867225)
Jeez Keith is freaking me out about this tooth brush. She's FUCKING you. The least you can do is let her leave a fucking tooth brush and a dumb coat.

Can she have a key? “SHE IS LETTING YOU INSIDE HER BODY, KEITH! SHE’S NOT EVEN PRE-CHECKING THE CONDOMS THAT ARE ENTERING INSIDE HER VAGINA! CAN YOU AT LEAST BE RESPECTFUL AND LET HER HAVE A KEY?!”

Is her toaster oven too much? She likes toast from those small ovens instead of a regular toaster, and I can simply put it a spare cabinet.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger