Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   2836: The Coat w/ Reena Calm (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/2836-coat-w-reena-calm-20973/)

Keith 03-28-2018 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mermaid (Post 867243)
Space is an issue? For a toothbrush and a coat?

NYC apartments must be super tiny.

My gentleman caller left his shampoo in the shower once. Should I be worried?

Maybe leaving things at people's apartments you frequently spend the night over is more uncommon than I thought.

It may be a southern thing but it's not uncommon for people to have extra toothbrushes/towels/tampons/etc at their place. Even single men.

I have Pamprin in my medicine drawer. That has nothing to do with what we're talking about.

You're saying you were seeing a guy for a week and then, SURPRISE, one day you noticed he left his shampoo in your shower without telling you?

C'mon nah...

lizsquiz 03-28-2018 02:14 PM

The toothbrush I'm ok with. Maybe it's a power play, maybe it's an accident, whatever. It carries some kind of weight with it but at the end of the day it's like a $3 toothbrush. $5 if she's extra fancy.

The coat, though. That shit is presumptuous. She's written herself an invitation back. What the fuck are you meant to do with that if shit gets weird? Which it could, because you're not talking. A toothbrush is easy to toss.

Also, let's not conflate any of this argument with the argument about what is and isn't cool to say on the show. They're totally separate issues.

Mermaid 03-28-2018 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 867247)
I have Pamprin in my medicine drawer. That has nothing to do with what we're talking about.

You're saying you were seeing a guy for a week and then, SURPRISE, one day you noticed he left his shampoo in your shower without telling you?

C'mon nah...

"oh look he forgot his shampoo"

Not

"what does this mean for us?"

Keith 03-28-2018 02:32 PM

Did he sneak a shower when you weren't looking with his shampoo?

Mermaid 03-28-2018 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 867250)
Did he sneak a shower when you weren't looking with his shampoo?

Why would he have to sneak a shower?

Do you have a "no shower" rule?

Keith 03-28-2018 02:53 PM

You know your situation isn't close to mine, that's why you keep leaving out the details.

Behave.

LoopyLou79 03-28-2018 03:04 PM

This

Quote:

Originally Posted by joslingeneva (Post 867225)
Jeez Keith is freaking me out about this tooth brush. She's FUCKING you. The least you can do is let her leave a fucking tooth brush and a dumb coat.

This *1000000

LoopyLou79 03-28-2018 03:11 PM

The only logical response.

The only thing Keith can do now is clean his bum with the toothbrush and burn the coat live on Instagram.

Women we bring it on ourself with our need for warmth and fresh breath :rolleyes:

Sparrow 03-28-2018 03:15 PM

it's been a week. can we not expect there to be at least a little while where we're hiding some of the strings?

LoopyLou79 03-28-2018 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia (Post 867256)
I don't know. It's the toothbrush, the coat, then a pair of boots, a coffeemaker, some plates, a bike, some underwear, socks, maybe some candles, a picture of hers, maybe she gets some mail delivered there, all without a talk.
And Keith gets a new roomsmate without noticing.

I don't know.

I hope she fills his apartment with candles :D If it was me I'd definitely get mail Redirected to his address.

I'm a prude or old fashioned but if Im having sex with you, I get to leave my stuff at your place.