Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   2836: The Coat w/ Reena Calm (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/2836-coat-w-reena-calm-20973/)

Mermaid 03-28-2018 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 867293)
So I should throw it out and shrug, “Um, it’s just a toothbrush...”

If it were me you could. Chances are I wouldn't even have thought about the thing since using it.

But I don't know her life.

Maybe she's like you and toothbrushes are a sign of something.

Lanfear 03-28-2018 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia (Post 867291)
BTW I'm the same hight as Reena and I always loved being tall. What's not to love about it besides maybe all pants being too short?
Get some boots on an look hot. It's impressive.

I had to look up the conversion and I'm only a quarter inch shorter than her. That's tall but not very unusually tall.

What horde of tiny women does Reena surround herself with?

Sparrow 03-28-2018 05:22 PM

#TeamThrowItOut

Mermaid 03-28-2018 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lanfear (Post 867295)
I had to look up the conversion and I'm only a quarter inch shorter than her. That's tall but not very unusually tall.

What horde of tiny women does Reena surround herself with?

I think 5'4 is average for women in the states.

I'm 5'9 and almost always the tallest woman in the room. And often the tallest person period.

My friends don't treat me as if I'm a masculine protector tho. That has to suck.

Lanfear 03-28-2018 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mermaid (Post 867297)
I think 5'4 is average for women in the states.

I'm 5'9 and almost always the tallest woman in the room. And often the tallest person period.

My friends don't treat me as if I'm a masculine protector tho. That has to suck.

Yes that what I mean the visual of shorter girl draping themselves on her arm and pushing her to be the protector is weird to me.

I'm often the tallest female but almost always the dudes are taller.

lizsquiz 03-29-2018 12:54 AM

There's a lot of us KATG ladies who are taller than the average. I'm used to being the tallest chick in the room. Not so at a KATG event. Get ready, Apia.

LoopyLou79 03-29-2018 02:00 AM

Best Reply

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mermaid (Post 867281)
I can't imagine there being a joke about it that doesn't perpetuate stereotypes.

But if you can come up with an actual funny joke that I haven't heard a million times from white Americans (who found out their great great great grandaddy raped a slave once so they're 1% black now) then go for it.

Whilst I was distracted with the toothbrush/coat conundrum, this sly little beauty of a message went past. BEST REPLY EVER :D

LoopyLou79 03-29-2018 02:07 AM

Housekeeping

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 867293)
So I should throw it out and shrug, “Um, it’s just a toothbrush...”

Do you want the poor women to walk around New York with a mouth that's smells of your dick? Let her brush her teeth before she leaves your apartment.

:D:D:D

This toothbrush stuff has been the most engaging yet:rolleyes:

Keith 03-29-2018 09:37 AM

I didn’t like that the very first night she left her bra here.

“What do you want her to do, Keith? Do you want the poor woman to... To not have tits and... To go around and...um... Ok, let’s focus back on how you don’t want her brushing her teeth. That one’s an easy one. People need to brush their teeth. I know that much.”

You really ARE a LoopyLou.

Keith 03-29-2018 10:06 AM

I don't want to get too personal, but she... she doesn't have that privilege.