Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Which podcast is meaner?
Keith and The Girl 15 34.88%
The Hot Mess Comedy Hour 28 65.12%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree167Likes

Old 03-29-2018, 09:38 AM   #11 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid View Post
I feel like it's common for men to avoid conversation/conflict with women that they are having sex with.

They don't wanna fuck up their situation...
Um. YEAH!!!

Sex is important. It drives us. Women don’t understand cuz we’re throwing it out there 24/7. It’s a horrible catch 22 we’ve created.

Show me a guy not worried about getting laid; I’ll show you man who is considering suicide as a viable option. It’s important and you gals know it.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 09:41 AM   #12 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid View Post
I feel like it's common for men to avoid conversation/conflict with women that they are having sex with.

They don't wanna fuck up their situation by communicating their true feelings in whole (Cause women are sensitive and can't handle the truth) but end up fucking up the situation with the lack of communication.

Expecting women to understand the full scope of their emotions through mind reading and building up resentment when it doesn't happen.

Good luck with that tho.

Its interesting you think this is a primarily male quality.
Czarveillance and porky2468 like this.
Old 03-29-2018, 09:43 AM   #13 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
Um. YEAH!!!

Sex is important. It drives us. Women don’t understand cuz we’re throwing it out there 24/7. It’s a horrible catch 22 we’ve created.

Show me a guy not worried about getting laid; I’ll show you man who is considering suicide as a viable option. It’s important and you gals know it.
Did you comprehend that part of her post about more communication = less fucking up = more sex?
The Girl, Bucho, porky2468 and 2 others like this.
Old 03-29-2018, 09:44 AM   #14 (permalink)

I don’t understand why bring Andrea and Emily on to debate this, when you already know you don’t respect their opinions so you’ll see everything that they argue as insane.

Has there ever been a point where Keith has had his mind changed, in the moment? It takes months, sometimes years, and then he acts like you misunderstood his point initially.

Also, when people argue with Keith and he says “prove it” or “give me examples” and you can’t, your argument is null and void. When A&E asked how they talk shit about people they’re dating, Keith had zero examples, grasping at the dark. So sad.

Cancel Toothbrushgate. I’m ready for the next date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bucho, memecherry and Mermaid like this.
Old 03-29-2018, 09:50 AM   #15 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joslingeneva View Post
Is it possible the bag of mouth stuff is from the Marathon? Supplies for people to stay fresh?
What a smart thought! We should have looked at that angle! I think the mystery has been solved!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joslingeneva View Post
The last girl was "his love" now this girl is a conniving bitch trying to trap him with a tooth brush, a fur coat, and a charger.
Oh my god, are people different???

"Keith married a woman from Ireland, but he met an Irish person later that he didn't like?! Which is it, Keith?!"

But seriously, this isn't the first time you smugly referenced my previous love, so, and I hate to feel like I'm talking down to you and not respecting you, but ok, here goes... Ready?

I wasn't really in love with the woman that you're talking about. I wasn't in love with her after the first date, second date, or even - are you sitting down? - after the third date.

I'm a grown adult.

It was something I said because it was so silly.

And when you started listing the things left behind, you don't even stop for a second and think, whoa, that IS a lot of things left behind...
Bucho and porky2468 like this.
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 09:54 AM   #16 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsy View Post
Has there ever been a point where Keith has had his mind changed, in the moment? It takes months, sometimes years, and then he acts like you misunderstood his point initially.
A lot of food for thought, Always Evolving Newsy.
Old 03-29-2018, 09:55 AM   #17 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Maybe people want Keith to bring home a woman who sees this other woman’s toothbrush, causes a problem, and thus creates more show content..?

I don’t get it.

I just picture some of you marching. Toothbrushes in the air. WE CAN LEAVE OUR TOOTHBRUSHES WHEREVER WE WANT. Well. Yeahhh. Ya can. But you’re missing the point.

#personalspace #freedom #FreeKeet
Keith, Bucho and porky2468 like this.
Old 03-29-2018, 09:58 AM   #18 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsy View Post
Cancel Toothbrushgate. I’m ready for the next date.
Okay, but be sure to let me know how much of it you want to hear.

Lord knows there's nothing juicy about where me and this new lady are gonna end up, ya goofball.
porky2468 likes this.
Old 03-29-2018, 10:01 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
A lot of food for thought, Always Evolving Newsy.

Constantly evolving. Come with me on the journey, old man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
memecherry likes this.
Old 03-29-2018, 10:03 AM   #20 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marykae View Post
Confirmed: dating Keith is my nightmare.
Now THAT'S a level of privilege...

"My nightmare, if I have to be honest, is me leaving my shit at a new person's house that I'm seeing, without referencing it, and it making him question if it means something other than I'm forgetful, that I just wanted to, that it really was a move, or all of the above, when, in reality, he can simply go item by item and ask me what each one meant."

Looks like you have a pretty nice life.