Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   2837: The Charger w/ Andrea Allan and Emily Lubin (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/2837-charger-w-andrea-allan-emily-lubin-20975/)

Keith 03-28-2018 09:06 PM

2837: The Charger w/ Andrea Allan and Emily Lubin

The KATG gang discusses the latest with Keith’s newest relationship

Guests:
Andrea Allan
http://static-2.keithandthegirl.net/...ea-100x100.jpg

Emily Lubin
http://static-2.keithandthegirl.net/...LY-100x100.jpg

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

skyelo 03-29-2018 04:33 AM

Too many items, too soon. Why dont you tell her you love hanging out but its too soon to be leaving stuff at each others house. She cant be THAT fragile!

marykae 03-29-2018 06:48 AM

Confirmed: dating Keith is my nightmare.

Also, so excited about the mouthwash mystery.

Mermaid 03-29-2018 07:42 AM

I feel like it's common for men to avoid conversation/conflict with women that they are having sex with.

They don't wanna fuck up their situation by communicating their true feelings in whole (Cause women are sensitive and can't handle the truth) but end up fucking up the situation with the lack of communication.

Expecting women to understand the full scope of their emotions through mind reading and building up resentment when it doesn't happen.

Good luck with that tho.

Sparrow 03-29-2018 08:19 AM

i love the toothbrush saga so much. so much. the frustration in the room is hilarious.

Beth Yaz-Pistachio 03-29-2018 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparrow (Post 867313)
i love the toothbrush saga so much. so much. the frustration in the room is hilarious.

"It's the Toothbrush Yelling Show! Here's your mediator, Chemda!"

{wild applause}

joslingeneva 03-29-2018 09:08 AM

Is it possible the bag of mouth stuff is from the Marathon? Supplies for people to stay fresh?

joslingeneva 03-29-2018 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marykae (Post 867310)

Also, so excited about the mouthwash mystery.

This! The last girl was "his love" now this girl is a conniving bitch trying to trap him with a tooth brush, a fur coat, and a charger.

Beth Yaz-Pistachio 03-29-2018 09:16 AM

OK. OK. OK.

Also, I *love* Andrea's impressions of Keith. It makes me giggle. It makes everyone in the studio laugh too, including Keith. Wheeeeee!

(I so wanted this episode to have paper-tearing in it. Dammit.)

Skyler 03-29-2018 09:21 AM

Does Andrea live in the studio? Am I missing something? Why would her friend be hiding stuff in the studio?

Enunciated Piffle 03-29-2018 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mermaid (Post 867311)
I feel like it's common for men to avoid conversation/conflict with women that they are having sex with.

They don't wanna fuck up their situation...

Um. YEAH!!!

Sex is important. It drives us. Women don’t understand cuz we’re throwing it out there 24/7. It’s a horrible catch 22 we’ve created.

Show me a guy not worried about getting laid; I’ll show you man who is considering suicide as a viable option. It’s important and you gals know it.

Electric Squirrel 03-29-2018 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mermaid (Post 867311)

They don't wanna fuck up their situation by communicating their true feelings in whole (Cause women are sensitive and can't handle the truth) but end up fucking up the situation with the lack of communication.

Expecting women to understand the full scope of their emotions through mind reading and building up resentment when it doesn't happen.

Good luck with that tho.

Its interesting you think this is a primarily male quality.

Lanfear 03-29-2018 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 867321)
Um. YEAH!!!

Sex is important. It drives us. Women don’t understand cuz we’re throwing it out there 24/7. It’s a horrible catch 22 we’ve created.

Show me a guy not worried about getting laid; I’ll show you man who is considering suicide as a viable option. It’s important and you gals know it.

Did you comprehend that part of her post about more communication = less fucking up = more sex?

Newsy 03-29-2018 09:44 AM

I don’t understand why bring Andrea and Emily on to debate this, when you already know you don’t respect their opinions so you’ll see everything that they argue as insane.

Has there ever been a point where Keith has had his mind changed, in the moment? It takes months, sometimes years, and then he acts like you misunderstood his point initially.

Also, when people argue with Keith and he says “prove it” or “give me examples” and you can’t, your argument is null and void. When A&E asked how they talk shit about people they’re dating, Keith had zero examples, grasping at the dark. So sad.

Cancel Toothbrushgate. I’m ready for the next date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keith 03-29-2018 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joslingeneva (Post 867316)
Is it possible the bag of mouth stuff is from the Marathon? Supplies for people to stay fresh?

What a smart thought! We should have looked at that angle! I think the mystery has been solved!

Quote:

Originally Posted by joslingeneva (Post 867317)
The last girl was "his love" now this girl is a conniving bitch trying to trap him with a tooth brush, a fur coat, and a charger.

Oh my god, are people different???

"Keith married a woman from Ireland, but he met an Irish person later that he didn't like?! Which is it, Keith?!"

But seriously, this isn't the first time you smugly referenced my previous love, so, and I hate to feel like I'm talking down to you and not respecting you, but ok, here goes... Ready?

I wasn't really in love with the woman that you're talking about. I wasn't in love with her after the first date, second date, or even - are you sitting down? - after the third date.

I'm a grown adult.

It was something I said because it was so silly.

And when you started listing the things left behind, you don't even stop for a second and think, whoa, that IS a lot of things left behind...

Keith 03-29-2018 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newsy (Post 867325)
Has there ever been a point where Keith has had his mind changed, in the moment? It takes months, sometimes years, and then he acts like you misunderstood his point initially.

A lot of food for thought, Always Evolving Newsy.

Enunciated Piffle 03-29-2018 09:55 AM

Maybe people want Keith to bring home a woman who sees this other woman’s toothbrush, causes a problem, and thus creates more show content..?

I don’t get it.

I just picture some of you marching. Toothbrushes in the air. WE CAN LEAVE OUR TOOTHBRUSHES WHEREVER WE WANT. Well. Yeahhh. Ya can. But you’re missing the point.

#personalspace #freedom #FreeKeet

Keith 03-29-2018 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newsy (Post 867325)
Cancel Toothbrushgate. I’m ready for the next date.

Okay, but be sure to let me know how much of it you want to hear.

Lord knows there's nothing juicy about where me and this new lady are gonna end up, ya goofball.

Newsy 03-29-2018 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 867327)
A lot of food for thought, Always Evolving Newsy.

Constantly evolving. Come with me on the journey, old man.

Keith 03-29-2018 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marykae (Post 867310)

Now THAT'S a level of privilege...

"My nightmare, if I have to be honest, is me leaving my shit at a new person's house that I'm seeing, without referencing it, and it making him question if it means something other than I'm forgetful, that I just wanted to, that it really was a move, or all of the above, when, in reality, he can simply go item by item and ask me what each one meant."

Looks like you have a pretty nice life.

astrokahn 03-29-2018 10:17 AM

I would love to see this relationship unfold like this:

Girl leaves toothbrush at Keith's.
Girl heard show about toothbrush, thinks it's hilarious.
Girl brings it up, Keith acknowledgea in joke format but never says to stop leaving shit outright
Girl hears next show, finds that also hilarious, decides to fuck with Keith.
Girl begins intentionally leaving small items at Keith's with sole purpose of filling his apartment until he gets the joke.
Keith does not get the joke.
Girl finds this ever more hilarious.
Poundown is eventually filled to the brim with various small objects and bulky coats.
Keith breaks down and finally asks girl to not leave things at his house.
Girl explains joke.
Keith finds joke hilarious.
Girl and Keith get married and have ten babies.

LoopyLou79 03-29-2018 10:54 AM

Ridiculous Town

Love the Ridiculous Town bit.

I think leaving the fur coat is pretty sexy :) Nice to get a quote out in the podcast :D

Keith 03-29-2018 11:08 AM

“He should BE so lucky to have my toothbrush.” - LoopyLou

Enunciated Piffle 03-29-2018 11:24 AM

“Don’t say too much. You don’t wanna be a yapper. You know how bitches be yappin’ with their very succinct points about your bullshit.”

- Andrea

“Yappin’ and Flappin’ Baby”

- Emily

:D :D :D

This toothbrush fiasco is the greatest. LOL

marykae 03-29-2018 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 867331)
Now THAT'S a level of privilege...

"My nightmare, if I have to be honest, is me leaving my shit at a new person's house that I'm seeing, without referencing it, and it making him question if it means something other than I'm forgetful, that I just wanted to, that it really was a move, or all of the above, when, in reality, he can simply go item by item and ask me what each one meant."

Looks like you have a pretty nice life.

I just meant that I've been misunderstood where the implication was that I was crazy, manipulative, or a bitch without getting the chance to explain more times than I appreciate. I'm for sure not the only woman who feels that way.

My nightmare is that a new guy I'm into is discussing actions I thought were minor with all of his friends to this extent.

The beginning stages are so anxiety filled in the first place, that's fair. The nightmare is how long it's gone on and the implication that she's being manipulative.

Don't get me wrong, I will listen to this all day, Especially with Andrea involved. But I'm not her.

marykae 03-29-2018 11:56 AM

Also, I suppose I do currently have a level of boyfriend privilege. We just say what we think to one another. When he does tell his friends about something weird or crazy I've done, he tells me how the discussion went. This isn't new for us. He's behaved this way since we met, that's one of the reasons he's for me.

And that's why I manipulated him out of his ten year bachelor pad and into my apartment. Mwahahaha

LoopyLou79 03-29-2018 12:10 PM

What you should do

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 867338)
“He should BE so lucky to have my toothbrush.” - LoopyLou

Go for broke, next time she comes round open the door with you just wearing all the items she's left at your apartment. Act casual, if she mentions it, just brush it off along the lines of it being a misunderstanding and you thought they were gifts from her to you. Guarantee nothing will be left behind again.

Keith 03-29-2018 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marykae (Post 867343)
When he does tell his friends about something weird or crazy I've done, he tells me how the discussion went.

Of course he does. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoopyLou79 (Post 867345)
Go for broke, next time she comes round open the door with you just wearing all the items she's left at your apartment. Act casual, if she mentions it, just brush it off along the lines of it being a misunderstanding and you thought they were gifts from her to you. Guarantee nothing will be left behind again.

How don't you know that that wouldn't be off-putting but rather extremely adorable? Do you chicks know ANYTHING about women?

bag of lazers 03-29-2018 01:55 PM

I just realized that no one could love toothbrushgate more than Jared Freid, since otherwise we'd still be piling on him for being such a shitball on the show.

Keith 03-29-2018 01:56 PM

It's a fast news cycle around here.

Beth Yaz-Pistachio 03-29-2018 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bag of lazers (Post 867350)
I just realized that no one could love toothbrushgate more than Jared Freid, since otherwise we'd still be piling on him for being such a shitball on the show.

HA! I was JUST about to post how funny it is to me that The Toothbrush Yellin' Funtime Hour has gotten about a squillion more comments than that Jared "oh, come ON, explain to me once again why I'm being offensive" dude.

Keith 03-29-2018 02:21 PM

Well let's all calm down, cause Newsy is over it.

llahekaj 03-29-2018 02:24 PM

Honestly had to stop listening to this show. And almost the previous one. Which like never happens

You're all silly gooses, and i couldn't stand anymore argument circles.

Keith 03-29-2018 02:36 PM

I happened to rehear the previous show that night, TWICE, because I loved it so much, so I'm going to have to ignore your post, but thank you for your thoughts. I'm always listening, and you and your time are respected.

LoopyLou79 03-29-2018 03:03 PM

Win:Win

How don't you know that that wouldn't be off-putting but rather extremely adorable? Do you chicks know ANYTHING about women?[/QUOTE]

Maybe if you carve [I]Don't leave your stuff in MY apartment, across your chest with a razor blade she'll get the message.

Note don't end the message with "LOL" or it might be misinterpreted as loveable banter.:rolleyes:

The outcome in both scenarios can only be a positive one.

Enunciated Piffle 03-29-2018 03:12 PM

COMEDY.

Podcast.

LOL.

Rufio 03-29-2018 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newsy (Post 867330)
Constantly evolving. Come with me on the journey, old man.

Which is worse, old man or rapist?

The Girl 03-29-2018 04:51 PM

I think it’s really a shame when we call each other names on this forums. I love that people are passionate about the content but I can’t imagine the topic making more sense to someone when we attack them.

Newsy 03-29-2018 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rufio (Post 867359)
Which is worse, old man or rapist?

How long have you been waiting to bust that out?

AstoriaGirl 03-29-2018 06:38 PM

I was completely on the side of the girl when it was just a toothbrush.

The coat thing is fucking weird. That's where I went to Keith's side, and I never thought I'd say that lmao.