Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   2837: The Charger w/ Andrea Allan and Emily Lubin (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/2837-charger-w-andrea-allan-emily-lubin-20975/)

Enunciated Piffle 03-29-2018 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mermaid (Post 867311)
I feel like it's common for men to avoid conversation/conflict with women that they are having sex with.

They don't wanna fuck up their situation...

Um. YEAH!!!

Sex is important. It drives us. Women don’t understand cuz we’re throwing it out there 24/7. It’s a horrible catch 22 we’ve created.

Show me a guy not worried about getting laid; I’ll show you man who is considering suicide as a viable option. It’s important and you gals know it.

Electric Squirrel 03-29-2018 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mermaid (Post 867311)
I feel like it's common for men to avoid conversation/conflict with women that they are having sex with.

They don't wanna fuck up their situation by communicating their true feelings in whole (Cause women are sensitive and can't handle the truth) but end up fucking up the situation with the lack of communication.

Expecting women to understand the full scope of their emotions through mind reading and building up resentment when it doesn't happen.

Good luck with that tho.

Its interesting you think this is a primarily male quality.

Lanfear 03-29-2018 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 867321)
Um. YEAH!!!

Sex is important. It drives us. Women don’t understand cuz we’re throwing it out there 24/7. It’s a horrible catch 22 we’ve created.

Show me a guy not worried about getting laid; I’ll show you man who is considering suicide as a viable option. It’s important and you gals know it.

Did you comprehend that part of her post about more communication = less fucking up = more sex?

Newsy 03-29-2018 09:44 AM

I don’t understand why bring Andrea and Emily on to debate this, when you already know you don’t respect their opinions so you’ll see everything that they argue as insane.

Has there ever been a point where Keith has had his mind changed, in the moment? It takes months, sometimes years, and then he acts like you misunderstood his point initially.

Also, when people argue with Keith and he says “prove it” or “give me examples” and you can’t, your argument is null and void. When A&E asked how they talk shit about people they’re dating, Keith had zero examples, grasping at the dark. So sad.

Cancel Toothbrushgate. I’m ready for the next date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keith 03-29-2018 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joslingeneva (Post 867316)
Is it possible the bag of mouth stuff is from the Marathon? Supplies for people to stay fresh?

What a smart thought! We should have looked at that angle! I think the mystery has been solved!

Quote:

Originally Posted by joslingeneva (Post 867317)
The last girl was "his love" now this girl is a conniving bitch trying to trap him with a tooth brush, a fur coat, and a charger.

Oh my god, are people different???

"Keith married a woman from Ireland, but he met an Irish person later that he didn't like?! Which is it, Keith?!"

But seriously, this isn't the first time you smugly referenced my previous love, so, and I hate to feel like I'm talking down to you and not respecting you, but ok, here goes... Ready?

I wasn't really in love with the woman that you're talking about. I wasn't in love with her after the first date, second date, or even - are you sitting down? - after the third date.

I'm a grown adult.

It was something I said because it was so silly.

And when you started listing the things left behind, you don't even stop for a second and think, whoa, that IS a lot of things left behind...

Keith 03-29-2018 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newsy (Post 867325)
Has there ever been a point where Keith has had his mind changed, in the moment? It takes months, sometimes years, and then he acts like you misunderstood his point initially.

A lot of food for thought, Always Evolving Newsy.

Enunciated Piffle 03-29-2018 09:55 AM

Maybe people want Keith to bring home a woman who sees this other woman’s toothbrush, causes a problem, and thus creates more show content..?

I don’t get it.

I just picture some of you marching. Toothbrushes in the air. WE CAN LEAVE OUR TOOTHBRUSHES WHEREVER WE WANT. Well. Yeahhh. Ya can. But you’re missing the point.

#personalspace #freedom #FreeKeet

Keith 03-29-2018 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newsy (Post 867325)
Cancel Toothbrushgate. I’m ready for the next date.

Okay, but be sure to let me know how much of it you want to hear.

Lord knows there's nothing juicy about where me and this new lady are gonna end up, ya goofball.

Newsy 03-29-2018 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 867327)
A lot of food for thought, Always Evolving Newsy.

Constantly evolving. Come with me on the journey, old man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keith 03-29-2018 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marykae (Post 867310)
Confirmed: dating Keith is my nightmare.

Now THAT'S a level of privilege...

"My nightmare, if I have to be honest, is me leaving my shit at a new person's house that I'm seeing, without referencing it, and it making him question if it means something other than I'm forgetful, that I just wanted to, that it really was a move, or all of the above, when, in reality, he can simply go item by item and ask me what each one meant."

Looks like you have a pretty nice life.