Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   2837: The Charger w/ Andrea Allan and Emily Lubin (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/2837-charger-w-andrea-allan-emily-lubin-20975/)

Sloveneandy 03-30-2018 08:58 AM

Maybe this woman just likes Keith and feels close enough, comfortable enough to deposit a few minor objects that make stopovers practical . It seems she obviously is not seeing that this stuff is edgy for him. If I was her and listened and heard the discussion I’d be WTF but for then to want to continue to see Keith that would be the real test if she gets Him . It’s been blown up for comic effect of course it’s not that big a deal. Personally if it was me I’d quite like that a person I liked wanted to bring a few things over

Keith 03-30-2018 09:25 AM

A few minor objects... Please.

And without asking you conveniently left out.

Just admit you’ve done this when any of you say how normal it is. Somehow I’m not seeing you writing that part. Surely you have relatable personal stories.

Not of what you’re pretending you would do. Of what you HAVE done.

Mermaid 03-30-2018 10:32 AM

You're doing that thing where you try to invalidate the opinions of people who are directly effected by a thing.

I want to point out that you too are directly effected by the thing (just on the other side) so, according to your logic, your opinion is also skewed.

Sloveneandy 03-30-2018 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 867387)
A few minor objects... Please.

And without asking you conveniently left out.

Just admit you’ve done this when any of you say how normal it is. Somehow I’m not seeing you writing that part. Surely you have relatable personal stories.

Not of what you’re pretending you would do. Of what you HAVE done.

I’d ask too leave my toothbrush first but I’d be offended that the person took it as a sign of anything else and said no

Keith 03-30-2018 12:26 PM

But that didn’t happen. So what would you be upset about?

Would you also be upset if the guy fucked your friend? Cause that didn’t happen either.

klw9 03-30-2018 12:59 PM

Listener from the beginning...but not a forums person,.... I was listening at work (headphones) , walking down the hall, and I completely choked on my cookie and had a coughing fit when Andrea said something about "scooping up your cum with the toothbrush, and putting my legs up and having your baby bitch!!!"....OMG....

Anyway, these fights are hilarious, and ridiculous. I *looooovvvveeeee* Andrea, but Team Keith ....:)

Sloveneandy 03-30-2018 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 867390)
But that didn’t happen. So what would you be upset about?

Would you also be upset if the guy fucked your friend? Cause that didn’t happen either.

I’ll get my coat !

Bucho 03-30-2018 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by llahekaj (Post 867354)
Honestly had to stop listening to this show. And almost the previous one. Which like never happens

You're all silly gooses, and i couldn't stand anymore argument circles.

I listened to it 5 times.

Because it's glorious.

AstoriaGirl 03-30-2018 06:52 PM

Keith's dating life is one of the best things to have happened to this show (disclaimer I've only been listening a few years, so there could be way better things before my time)

Archimedes_Screw 03-30-2018 07:23 PM

How about a Keith and the Girl auction episode? All of the things left in the studio and Keith's apartment can be auctioned off on air. People can write in during the show with their bid. Half joking. I've always wanted a fur coat.