Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Is DMX in jail?
Yes 28 93.33%
No 2 6.67%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree98Likes

Old 04-04-2018, 10:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

2841: Slippin’ w/ Tracey Carnazzo

Tracey’s relationship; Judge Robert Cicale caught breaking and entering and stealing panties; Tracey put a man in prison; DMX sentenced to 1 year in jail for tax fraud; Amazon Books’ brick and mortar stores; Richard Simmons tries to defend that he’s not a transgender woman and loses $130,000; the times Chemda and Tracey were cheated on

Guest:
Tracey Carnazzo

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
Archimedes_Screw likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 05:18 AM   #2 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

If I remember correctly, I was stuttering all over the word ‘what.’

“Wait. Wha-wha-wha-what are the ages?”
Apia likes this.
Old 04-05-2018, 06:12 AM   #3 (permalink)

what the actual fuck, Tracey? your situation with that guy that lives with you /blows/, dude. you're a magnificent crystalline unicorn, not a damn down low. drop that sack of wish wash and tear through KATG weekend like the frothing dirty dog bad bitch you know you wanna be. or just do the latter and the former will take care of itself. peace and love. peace and love.
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 06:44 AM   #4 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

The metal band is As I Lay Dying, I remember when that all went down, real crazy. What is funny about it is that band is or was a Christian metal band haha WWJD y'all, I guess get rid of that wife if she's in the way.
Old 04-05-2018, 06:57 AM   #5 (permalink)

Tracey is fun. I see Keith still tryna work his way in there. Planting seeds of doubt in her relationship. I see ya.

I think DMX has a couple robbery charges but the vast majority of his legal record is due to being an addict. I feel like he's done more time for violating parole by having drugs than anything else.

I even think maybe him not paying taxes and neglecting child support is probably a result of his drug problem.

There was an animal cruelty charge in the 90s but he did a big anti-animal cruelty campaign to get outta that.

The man isn't dangerous. He's just an addict.
Old 04-05-2018, 07:57 AM   #6 (permalink)

If you guys come to Austin on the tour you can have my apartment! I'll stay w my own hubby face. You just have to adore my three cats who will sit in your face all night.
The Girl and Archimedes_Screw like this.
Old 04-05-2018, 08:14 AM   #7 (permalink)

DMX Legal issues (from wiki)

1998–1999

When officers of the Fort Lee Police Department executed a search of his home in 1999, DMX promptly surrendered himself on weapons possession charges.[57]
DMX faced a 1999 animal cruelty charge in Teaneck, New Jersey, that was dismissed after the performer agreed to accept responsibility and record public service announcements for an animal rights group.[58]

2000–2005

In 2000, DMX served a 15-day jail sentence for possession of marijuana.[59]
DMX served another jail sentence in 2001 for driving without a license and possession of marijuana. His appeal to reduce the sentence was denied; rather, he was charged with assault for throwing objects at prison guards. DMX entered rehab to treat his addiction to drugs in 2002.[60][61]

In January 2002, DMX pleaded guilty in New Jersey to 13 counts of animal cruelty, two counts of maintaining a nuisance and one count each of disorderly conduct and possession of drug paraphernalia. He eventually plea-bargained down to fines, probation and community service, and starred in public service announcements against the dangers of guns and animal abuse.[62]

In June 2004, DMX was arrested at the John F. Kennedy International Airport, on charges of cocaine possession, criminal impersonation, criminal possession of a weapon, criminal mischief, menacing, and driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, while claiming to be a federal agent and attempting to carjack a vehicle.[63] He was given a conditional discharge on December 8, 2004, but pleaded guilty on October 25, 2005, to violating parole.[64]
On November 18, 2005, DMX was sentenced to 70 days in jail for violating parole; the lateness charge added a 10-day extension to the original 60-day sentence.[65] DMX was released early (for "good behavior") on December 30, 2005.[66]

2008–2011

On May 9, 2008 DMX was arrested on drug and animal cruelty charges after attempting to barricade himself inside his Arizona home.[58]
DMX pleaded guilty to charges of drug possession, theft, and animal cruelty, at a hearing on December 30, 2008; he was sentenced to 90 days in jail on January 31, 2009.[67][68]

On May 22, 2009, DMX entered a plea agreement/change of plea, and pleaded guilty to attempted aggravated assault.
After serving four out of six months for violating drug probation, DMX was released from jail on July 6, 2010.[69] That day, a television pilot was filmed to portray his road to recovery; however, DMX was arrested three weeks later and the pilot did not evolve into a series.

On July 27, 2010, DMX turned himself in to Los Angeles Metropolitan Court for a reckless driving charge he received in 2002. He was sentenced to serve ninety days in jail.[70][71]

On November 19, 2010, DMX was arrested in Maricopa County, Arizona on charges of violating his probation by consuming alcohol (at a performance). On December 20, 2010, DMX was moved to the Mental Health Unit of the Arizona State Prison,[72] and released on July 18, 2011.[73]
On August 24, 2011, DMX was arrested for speeding (recorded as 102 mph in a 65 mph zone), reckless driving, and driving with a suspended license. While DMX admitted to speeding, he claims he was driving 85 mph, not 102 mph as charged.[74]

On February 13, 2013, DMX was arrested in Spartanburg, South Carolina for driving without a drivers license.[75]
On July 26, 2013, DMX was arrested again in Greenville County, South Carolina and charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, as well as driving without a license.[76]

On August 20, 2013, DMX was arrested again in Greer, South Carolina during a traffic stop after a car he was a passenger in made an improper u-turn. He was arrested due to an outstanding warrant for driving under suspension. Four packages of marijuana were also found in the vehicle, and he along with the driver were cited for them.[77][78][79]

On November 4, 2013, DMX was again arrested by the Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport police near Greer, South Carolina after police, who were familiar with his prior arrests, noticed DMX behind the wheel of a vehicle at the terminal. DMX was booked on charges of driving under suspension, having an uninsured vehicle, and not having a licensed vehicle. He was subsequently released after spending three hours in jail.[80]

On June 26, 2015, DMX was arrested in New York, charged for robbery in Newark, New Jersey, and outstanding child support.[81]
On July 14, 2015, DMX was sentenced to 6 months in jail for failing to pay $400,000 in child support.[82]

On December 14, 2015, an arrest warrant was issued for DMX after he missed a court hearing to address child support issues with his ex-wife Tashera Simmons and their 4 children.[83][better source needed]

2017-18: Tax fraud conviction

In July 2017, DMX was charged with 14 federal counts of tax fraud.[84] Federal prosecutors charged him with failing to file income tax returns from 2010 to 2015 (a period when he earned at least $2.3 million). DMX pleaded guilty to a single count of tax fraud in November 2017.[85] DMX was originally free pending sentencing, but was remanded to jail in January 2018 after leaving a drug treatment program ordered by the court and relapsing with cocaine and Oxycodone.[86] In March 2018, Judge Jed S. Rakoff sentenced DMX to one year in prison followed by three years of supervised release. The court also ordered DMX to pay $2.29 million in restitution to the government.[85
Keith likes this.
Old 04-05-2018, 08:26 AM   #8 (permalink)

There is a heartbreaking episode of iyanla fix my life about him.

I had so many feels.

Drug addiction ain't shit.
Old 04-05-2018, 08:27 AM   #9 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid View Post
Tracey is fun. I see Keith still tryna work his way in there. Planting seeds of doubt in her relationship. I see ya.
That's only cause you understand people. Otherwise I'm pretty subtle. "Seeds of doubt..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid View Post
I think DMX has a couple robbery charges but the vast majority of his legal record is due to being an addict. The man isn't dangerous.
You're fun.
Old 04-05-2018, 08:39 AM   #10 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Tracy, you really should explain how you’re just joking about how your boyfriend treats you or leave. It’s crazy!

Also, is sleeping with your sister supposed to be better than cheating? What is wrong with these people!?
Keith and Apia like this.