Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   2847: Creep (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/2847-creep-20993/)

Keith 04-12-2018 08:22 PM

2847: Creep

Sumner Redstone’s vulgar way of communication; T.J. Miller arrested by FBI for fake bomb threat; 82-year old multiple subway grinder; unwittingly videotaping a man spiking your drink, What Would You Do?, and Keith and Chemda’s time on Boiling Points; woman claims the wind blew bagged cocaine through her car window into her purse; Cardi B’s deadly butt injection and her Bloods membership; The Cosby Show actress rushes Bill Cosby outside of court

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Mermaid 04-13-2018 06:11 AM

Cracked up at your description of trap music.

An attempt was made.

joslingeneva 04-13-2018 08:45 AM

Lol. Hearing ya'll trying to understand the phenomenon that is Cardi B is hysterical. I will say part of her appeal is the strength of her hustle. She went from a stripper, to being Instagram famous, to reality tv, to a multi-million dollar rap deal. Plus she always seems genuine in videos and interviews (which in the age of "fake news" is refreshing.)

Also her music slaps. Meaning if you were out dancing 6 months ago and Bodak Yellow came on you would see all the women in the party go ham because Cardi B is the perfect soundtrack for the Me Too movement. When she says "these expensive these is bloody shoes" to me not only is she commenting on the red bottoms of Louboutins and the way they tear up your feet. (THEY ARE NOT COMFORTABLE AT ALL) but also the price women pay for the real estate that is our body. Anyways, Keith I bet if you played a few of her songs in pound town, you'd have a good ass time:)

Archimedes_Screw 04-13-2018 09:10 AM

I have thumbed it in before. Tragic for both parties involved.

Sparrow 04-13-2018 09:13 AM

i like trap music. 1) peace up, A town down. obviously. 2) it reminds me of the good ole days, sweet sixteen, sucking dick next to a fat stack of cash. #romance

Sparrow 04-13-2018 10:24 AM

speaking of, New Music Friday turned up a faboo trap album, Bless Yo Trap, from a one Smokepurpp:

Mermaid 04-13-2018 11:38 AM

Cardi B is currently my favorite feminist hero tbh.

Former sex worker who is not only unashamed but celebratory of her past and currently sexuality.

But also, it's spring... And she just released an album full of bops that will be my hoe anthem throughout the summer.

Half naked, ass shaking, tongue out, not giving a fuck vibes all summer. Soundtrack compliments of Queen Cardi.

Keith 04-13-2018 11:45 AM

Does she have mental problems? I mean, we all do of course, but does, like, she have them too?

Mermaid 04-13-2018 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 867762)
Does she have mental problems? I mean, we all do of course, but does, like, she have them too?

Why? Did you read a few of her lyrics and come to the grand conclusion that she's a violent person?

She is indeed killin these heaux.

Keith 04-13-2018 11:54 AM

See? This is the confusion that happens when we can’t use the R word anymore.

Mermaid 04-13-2018 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 867764)
See? This is the confusion that happens when we can’t use the R word anymore.

You meant cognitively disabled?

No.

Are you referring to her voice?

She says that she has an abnormally large tongue that makes it hard for her to speak.

I think it's a combination of that, having a Bronx accent and being bilingual that make her have that unique speaking voice.

Keith 04-13-2018 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mermaid (Post 867765)
Are you referring to...

What COULD I be referring to?

Forget it. I must mean someone else.

Aye carumba.

Enunciated Piffle 04-13-2018 04:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Anytime I hear lyrics with "Gucci or "Louis Vuitton" I get ready to hate. But. BUTT. Then you see the booty. I can't explain it. It's a factor. Also, in the world of hip hop, being real is respectable.

I also like that when trying to describe 'Gangster as Fuck' Chemda chose the most obvious choice JESS WOOD!!! Which is a name you have to shout out. Whether it be in your mind, on break, in your cubicle, or out loud etc

Cardi B. I dunno. Maybe it's the booty. Maybe it's the cool tat on the booty. I'm not saying I get it. But I understand.

Enunciated Piffle 04-13-2018 05:40 PM

Is death by Butt Job the dumbest way to die? It’s gotta be up there.

NilFC 04-13-2018 07:48 PM

https://i.imgur.com/nVYfDXh.jpg