Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   2854: Cool Dad w/ Nick Thune (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/2854-cool-dad-w-nick-thune-21014/)

Michael's Servant 04-30-2018 10:55 PM

2854: Cool Dad w/ Nick Thune

Animalistic urges and being a good father; for the love of drinking; explaining death; Nick's dad; stopping rudeness; how to fix your marriage; Nick's wife

Guest:
Nick Thune
http://static-1.keithandthegirl.net/...NE-100x100.png

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Beth Yaz-Pistachio 05-01-2018 08:34 AM

HAHAHA. I need more sleep.

OK, that's twice now I've heard Nick say his son's name, and I swear this bird ownin' dude has said that he named his son "Talons". HE CAN'T BE SAYING THAT, right? But my brain is very amused.

joslingeneva 05-01-2018 09:11 AM

It's so crazy how open these LA folks are. This last week of KATG shows I feel like every guest almost cried. What is in the LA water? It's a nice change of pace from the New York Justin Silver types.

thirteen 05-01-2018 10:01 AM

Another great episode in LA :)

astrokahn 05-01-2018 10:10 AM

Omfg Talons the Bird story might possibly be the greatest story ever in the history of all things. I love it. I was fully expecting him to drop "and when my friend came outside I let the bird fly away." BUT NO. And then I expected "but when I met my wife I gave the bird away." NOPE. And then I thought he was going to say "and then we had a kid and the bird had to go." NO.

BIRD FAH LIFE MUTHAFUCKAHHHH

Archimedes_Screw 05-01-2018 07:17 PM

Who is the one who voted yes? What is your story? This is a safe space. I'm genuinely curious.

FreydNot 05-01-2018 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joslingeneva (Post 868073)
It's so crazy how open these LA folks are. This last week of KATG shows I feel like every guest almost cried. What is in the LA water? It's a nice change of pace from the New York Justin Silver types.

Were we listening to the same episode? Nick was too afraid to say he was woken up with a BJ. The whole interaction with him felt douchie and standoffish. Like he had a wall up and just couldn't go with the flow.

Maybe he would make a better guest a second time around, but I wouldn't be eager to book him again.

Sparrow 05-01-2018 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archimedes_Screw (Post 868084)
Who is the one who voted yes? What is your story? This is a safe space. I'm genuinely curious.

oh! that's me. we're both not thrilled about it. we've done more romantic things since then than fill out online profiles. plus, meeting a dude for a quick hookup b/c he was the cutest dude who lived the closest and then never leaving sounds like i'm a psycho.

astrokahn 05-01-2018 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparrow (Post 868087)
oh! that's me. we're both not thrilled about it. we've done more romantic things since then than fill out online profiles. plus, meeting a dude for a quick hookup b/c he was the cutest dude who lived the closest and then never leaving sounds like i'm a psycho.

My bf and I met on tinder too, it's aight

I almost said yes bc that seems so lame but decided against it bc we both think it's very funny.

astrokahn 05-01-2018 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreydNot (Post 868085)
Were we listening to the same episode? Nick was too afraid to say he was woken up with a BJ. The whole interaction with him felt douchie and standoffish. Like he had a wall up and just couldn't go with the flow.

Maybe he would make a better guest a second time around, but I wouldn't be eager to book him again.

Thats the exact opposite response I felt after the show. I thought, wow this dude is very cool and thoughtful. I like him! And also BLOWIE! YOU CAN SAY BLOWIE!