Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Do you think people identifying as animals detracts from the trans movement?
Yes 24 58.54%
No 17 41.46%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree18Likes

Old 05-30-2018, 11:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

2871: Lil' Buddy w/ Kyle Jozsa and Benjamin Rexroad

Dog and man; relationship problems; the gift of acid; KATG Polls - Subscribe free to KATG.com/Video

Guest:
Benjamin & TJ

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
Enunciated Piffle likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 06:59 AM   #2 (permalink)

i LOOOOOOVE Benji and Kyle!!!! it's so cool to hear them on the show. also cool to hear a story of toughing out and braving the hard parts of marriage. it's not easy to pick up the slack when your partner is down for the count or be the one having to have your slack picked up. bless their hearts.

tangentially relevant story:
when Sarge came home on R&R for the first time while we were engaged, i 100% had him take me to a fancy dinner on a leash. it was just as hot as you'd imagine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aunt_helen View Post
Laugh a little, chigger. The world is a fun place.
Old 05-31-2018, 12:10 PM   #3 (permalink)

Pup play and kinks:
I’ve had a few instances of pup play - one guy I’m hooking up with starts off instantly submissive and starts making like, yipping noises and biting the air, laying on his back and pawing at me... and all of these things that made me soft very fast.

Another dude I was hanging out with was really into having a “pack” of guys, and exploring all of this dom/sub stuff in and out of the bedroom.

Another guy on the third time we hook up, shows up wearing a pearlescent leotard.. what? I didn’t sign up for that! We didn’t discuss that!

I just want regular ‘ol, old school Greek/Roman style adult man on man lovin’, yet - like Frank said, I’m made to feel like I’m shaming other gays for wanting just that - no frills, manly, butt fucking.

I’m all for everyone consensually exploring their kinks and all, but I’m not the right partner to just spring kinks onto.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Archimedes_Screw likes this.
Old 05-31-2018, 01:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

🤔

If I was being earnest I would say that I don’t know enough about identity to answer this pole.

Being silly I’d love to play this episode to my Dad to watch his face as he listened and slowly starts to stare off into the middle distance unable to process what he is hearing.
Enunciated Piffle likes this.
Old 05-31-2018, 02:36 PM   #5 (permalink)

also, also, also, on all y'alls' pronunciation:

and a reading list b/c while the trail is beautiful, it's more than just a vehicle for anyone's personal self-discovery. there are people here.

Hillbilly Syllabus
Old 05-31-2018, 03:04 PM   #6 (permalink)

the top link is awesome: Race and Class in Southern Appalachia

i put that there b/c they mention Harlan County, Kentucky. Harlan, Kentucky helped heal itself from its divides using a particular kind of theater that myself, Benji, and Kyle all learned from the same set of theater makers that developed it. we did not know this about each other until they stayed at my house the night before they hit the trail. it was some deep ass magic to find them through KATG.

Higher Ground
Old 05-31-2018, 05:49 PM   #7 (permalink)

Thru hiking the Appalachian trail is a dream of mine. Loved the guests. Got some puppy and pony friends. Not sure how I feel about their impact on the trans issue. Such an interesting episode! Thank you.
The Girl and Apia like this.
Old 05-31-2018, 06:50 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsy View Post
I just want regular ‘ol, old school Greek/Roman style adult man on man lovin’, yet - like Frank said, I’m made to feel like I’m shaming other gays for wanting just that - no frills, manly, butt fucking.

I’m all for everyone consensually exploring their kinks and all, but I’m not the right partner to just spring kinks onto.
I don't know that the "we like to fuck adolescent boys who aren't that into us" Greeks can go on a no-kinks list. Also they did a lot of shaming about butt fucking.

Last edited by Cretaceous Bob; 05-31-2018 at 06:52 PM.
Old 06-01-2018, 11:52 AM   #9 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

The Greeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cretaceous Bob View Post
I don't know that the "we like to fuck adolescent boys who aren't that into us" Greeks can go on a no-kinks list. Also they did a lot of shaming about butt fucking.
When you look into it, aspects of Greek upper class society was built on what would be classed as paedophilia today. Women of course seemed to be shunned and had to stay indoors, the chattels of the men.
Old 06-01-2018, 01:22 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cretaceous Bob View Post

Didn’t I specifically mention the words Adult and Consensual? I’m fine with being shamed about that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LoopyLou79 likes this.