Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   2871: Lil' Buddy w/ Kyle Jozsa and Benjamin Rexroad (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/2871-lil-buddy-w-kyle-jozsa-benjamin-rexroad-21046/)

Keith 05-30-2018 11:02 PM

2871: Lil' Buddy w/ Kyle Jozsa and Benjamin Rexroad

Dog and man; relationship problems; the gift of acid; KATG Polls - Subscribe free to KATG.com/Video

Guest:
Benjamin & TJ
http://static-4.keithandthegirl.net/...TJ-100x100.jpg

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Sparrow 05-31-2018 06:59 AM

i LOOOOOOVE Benji and Kyle!!!! it's so cool to hear them on the show. also cool to hear a story of toughing out and braving the hard parts of marriage. it's not easy to pick up the slack when your partner is down for the count or be the one having to have your slack picked up. bless their hearts.

tangentially relevant story:
when Sarge came home on R&R for the first time while we were engaged, i 100% had him take me to a fancy dinner on a leash. it was just as hot as you'd imagine.

Newsy 05-31-2018 12:10 PM

Pup play and kinks:
I’ve had a few instances of pup play - one guy I’m hooking up with starts off instantly submissive and starts making like, yipping noises and biting the air, laying on his back and pawing at me... and all of these things that made me soft very fast.

Another dude I was hanging out with was really into having a “pack” of guys, and exploring all of this dom/sub stuff in and out of the bedroom.

Another guy on the third time we hook up, shows up wearing a pearlescent leotard.. what? I didn’t sign up for that! We didn’t discuss that!

I just want regular ‘ol, old school Greek/Roman style adult man on man lovin’, yet - like Frank said, I’m made to feel like I’m shaming other gays for wanting just that - no frills, manly, butt fucking.

I’m all for everyone consensually exploring their kinks and all, but I’m not the right partner to just spring kinks onto.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LoopyLou79 05-31-2018 01:40 PM

🤔

If I was being earnest I would say that I don’t know enough about identity to answer this pole.

Being silly I’d love to play this episode to my Dad to watch his face as he listened and slowly starts to stare off into the middle distance unable to process what he is hearing.:D:D:D

Sparrow 05-31-2018 02:36 PM

also, also, also, on all y'alls' pronunciation:

https://katelynmcampbell.files.wordp...d-img_4368.jpg

and a reading list b/c while the trail is beautiful, it's more than just a vehicle for anyone's personal self-discovery. there are people here.

Hillbilly Syllabus

Sparrow 05-31-2018 03:04 PM

the top link is awesome: Race and Class in Southern Appalachia

i put that there b/c they mention Harlan County, Kentucky. Harlan, Kentucky helped heal itself from its divides using a particular kind of theater that myself, Benji, and Kyle all learned from the same set of theater makers that developed it. we did not know this about each other until they stayed at my house the night before they hit the trail. it was some deep ass magic to find them through KATG.

Higher Ground

Archimedes_Screw 05-31-2018 05:49 PM

Thru hiking the Appalachian trail is a dream of mine. Loved the guests. Got some puppy and pony friends. Not sure how I feel about their impact on the trans issue. Such an interesting episode! Thank you.

Cretaceous Bob 05-31-2018 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newsy (Post 868491)
I just want regular ‘ol, old school Greek/Roman style adult man on man lovin’, yet - like Frank said, I’m made to feel like I’m shaming other gays for wanting just that - no frills, manly, butt fucking.

I’m all for everyone consensually exploring their kinks and all, but I’m not the right partner to just spring kinks onto.

I don't know that the "we like to fuck adolescent boys who aren't that into us" Greeks can go on a no-kinks list. Also they did a lot of shaming about butt fucking.

LoopyLou79 06-01-2018 11:52 AM

The Greeks

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cretaceous Bob (Post 868501)
I don't know that the "we like to fuck adolescent boys who aren't that into us" Greeks can go on a no-kinks list. Also they did a lot of shaming about butt fucking.

When you look into it, aspects of Greek upper class society was built on what would be classed as paedophilia today. Women of course seemed to be shunned and had to stay indoors, the chattels of the men.

Newsy 06-01-2018 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cretaceous Bob (Post 868501)

Didn’t I specifically mention the words Adult and Consensual? I’m fine with being shamed about that.

Enunciated Piffle 06-02-2018 01:19 AM

Tremendous ep. good to hear from ‘Dog and Bear.’ I gotta say though. Although I cannot relate, nor understand or comprehend just where the hell Kyle is coming from - I’m in. People go their entire lives and never find love. These two goof balls got married, they’re still married, and sound happy.

I hear it from city folk, (Chemda - numerous times) “Mind Your Business.” I’m not directly affected, so it may be insensitive for me to say. But people who judge others, trans folk in example - they’re gonna be dicks.

My idea of America is that you have the freedom to live whatever reality you choose. Don’t hurt others in seeking happiness. Pay taxes. Mind your biz.

#WoofWoke # Something about squeaky toys being annoying #yeah

Enunciated Piffle 06-02-2018 01:26 AM

Southern accents are fun.

Cretaceous Bob 06-02-2018 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newsy (Post 868519)
Didn’t I specifically mention the words Adult and Consensual? I’m fine with being shamed about that.

Okay? I got that. What I said is citing the Greeks as no kink no frills no shame adult butt fuckers is the opposite of what you're wanting to say. It's a thread about kink and you brought up the Greeks as an example of no kink. I specifically said why I said what I said, my dude.

Cretaceous Bob 06-02-2018 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia (Post 868505)
Who?

The ancient Greeks.

Newsy 06-04-2018 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cretaceous Bob (Post 868534)
Okay? I got that. What I said is citing the Greeks as no kink no frills no shame adult butt fuckers is the opposite of what you're wanting to say. It's a thread about kink and you brought up the Greeks as an example of no kink. I specifically said why I said what I said, my dude.

Whatevs, history is gay.

astrokahn 06-07-2018 06:34 AM

Ok so I was like Oh yeah I remember this dog thing from the wedding thing, and I was of course curious about it.

THE MOMENT Kyle opened his mouth I was like OH MY GOD THAT IS 100% A DOG.

It really really helps that he sounds so much like Mr. Peanut Butter from Bojack. I mean if that guy doesn't have a disney dog voice... I imagined a Border Collie with headphones on and his paws up on the table doing this interview.

I love them so much! They seem so sweet and kind and wonderful. I love that you guys can have people on the show who the general public would be like BULLSHIT and treat them with respect and curiosity and kindness. Also you ask all the questions everyone else wants to know. Good job good job.

If there was ever an episode to animate, SOMEONE DO THIS! Imagine how happy that would make lil buddy, to see himself on screen as he sees himself on the inside. DOOOOOOOIT