Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   2871: Lil' Buddy w/ Kyle Jozsa and Benjamin Rexroad (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/2871-lil-buddy-w-kyle-jozsa-benjamin-rexroad-21046/)

Enunciated Piffle 06-02-2018 01:19 AM

Tremendous ep. good to hear from ‘Dog and Bear.’ I gotta say though. Although I cannot relate, nor understand or comprehend just where the hell Kyle is coming from - I’m in. People go their entire lives and never find love. These two goof balls got married, they’re still married, and sound happy.

I hear it from city folk, (Chemda - numerous times) “Mind Your Business.” I’m not directly affected, so it may be insensitive for me to say. But people who judge others, trans folk in example - they’re gonna be dicks.

My idea of America is that you have the freedom to live whatever reality you choose. Don’t hurt others in seeking happiness. Pay taxes. Mind your biz.

#WoofWoke # Something about squeaky toys being annoying #yeah

Enunciated Piffle 06-02-2018 01:26 AM

Southern accents are fun.

Cretaceous Bob 06-02-2018 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newsy (Post 868519)
Didn’t I specifically mention the words Adult and Consensual? I’m fine with being shamed about that.

Okay? I got that. What I said is citing the Greeks as no kink no frills no shame adult butt fuckers is the opposite of what you're wanting to say. It's a thread about kink and you brought up the Greeks as an example of no kink. I specifically said why I said what I said, my dude.

Cretaceous Bob 06-02-2018 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia (Post 868505)
Who?

The ancient Greeks.

Newsy 06-04-2018 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cretaceous Bob (Post 868534)
Okay? I got that. What I said is citing the Greeks as no kink no frills no shame adult butt fuckers is the opposite of what you're wanting to say. It's a thread about kink and you brought up the Greeks as an example of no kink. I specifically said why I said what I said, my dude.

Whatevs, history is gay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

astrokahn 06-07-2018 06:34 AM

Ok so I was like Oh yeah I remember this dog thing from the wedding thing, and I was of course curious about it.

THE MOMENT Kyle opened his mouth I was like OH MY GOD THAT IS 100% A DOG.

It really really helps that he sounds so much like Mr. Peanut Butter from Bojack. I mean if that guy doesn't have a disney dog voice... I imagined a Border Collie with headphones on and his paws up on the table doing this interview.

I love them so much! They seem so sweet and kind and wonderful. I love that you guys can have people on the show who the general public would be like BULLSHIT and treat them with respect and curiosity and kindness. Also you ask all the questions everyone else wants to know. Good job good job.

If there was ever an episode to animate, SOMEONE DO THIS! Imagine how happy that would make lil buddy, to see himself on screen as he sees himself on the inside. DOOOOOOOIT