Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   2876: Eat, Cry, Love w/ Richie Tolway (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/2876-eat-cry-love-w-richie-tolway-21053/)

Keith 06-07-2018 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord of the Cock Rings (Post 868600)
There's a lot of misunderstanding about what the Supreme Court ruling on this Colorado cake case really means. It's not a crushing blow for same sex couples or an endorsement of religious bigotry as it's being portrayed.

But maybe yes...

http://thehill.com/homenews/state-wa...rt-cake-ruling

Archimedes_Screw 06-07-2018 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FingerLakes (Post 868613)
Sooo we having a 4-way or what?

Before I die I hope to have an orgy in the woods while tripping balls.

LoopyLou79 06-08-2018 01:36 AM

Cake

That cake thing is about discrimination pure and simple, it’s not religious freedom it’s bigotry.

The ironic thing about what these people oppose is that being LBTQ* is not a choice but being a massive bigot is. False equivalency is being used by bigots to change the rules in there favour and it should be challenged.

WalknBullseye 06-09-2018 06:04 AM

Cake

Another thing left out on the masterpiece cake ruling is the fact that the onwer refused to make a cake before the even knowing what kind of cake they wanted. It wasn't like the couple requested a cake made with one guy fucking the other dressed in full BDSM with the script " taking his dick till death us do part".
The owner refused service based SOLELY on the fact they were gay. It was only after he talked with his lawyers that it became a " compelled speech" issue.
SCOTUS basically said this is a one time pass to be a dick.

Enunciated Piffle 06-11-2018 02:01 AM

A Rich Fail

Look. I get why all the female fans are wet for Richie. He was a great guest. Sounds like a great guy. I like that in the aftermath of a breakup he’s taking steps to put his self in the right direction. More power to him.

This being said.

SUPER FUCK RITCHIE.

Just becAuse a woman persues you, doesn’t mean it’s meant to be. I don’t buy that ‘boo hoo’ Whoa is me for a minute. At a glance, look at Myka Fox’s twitter. You don’t think this bitch would drop you, if given the chance to pet a kitten with mange, rather thAn go on an exquisite/ all expenses paid/ date with your dumb ass?

I heard this episode in a logical light. Myka Fox is a comedy gangster. Ritchie is...all those pleasant, and other things.

The question isn’t “Will poor Richard land on his feet.” The question is, “Can Myka salvage this waste of time - into 3-5 minutes.

Rufio 06-11-2018 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 868686)
Look. I get why all the female fans are wet for Richie. He was a great guest. Sounds like a great guy. I like that in the aftermath of a breakup he’s taking steps to put his self in the right direction. More power to him.

This being said.

SUPER FUCK RITCHIE.

Just becAuse a woman persues you, doesn’t mean it’s meant to be. I don’t buy that ‘boo hoo’ Whoa is me for a minute. At a glance, look at Myka Fox’s twitter. You don’t think this bitch would drop you, if given the chance to pet a kitten with mange, rather thAn go on an exquisite/ all expenses paid/ date with your dumb ass?

I heard this episode in a logical light. Myka Fox is a comedy gangster. Ritchie is...all those pleasant, and other things.

The question isn’t “Will poor Richard land on his feet.” The question is, “Can Myka salvage this waste of time - into 3-5 minutes.

Piffle,

Have you stopped taking your meds? just asking

LoopyLou79 06-11-2018 01:59 PM

Welcome

Richie’s welcome to come visit me and my family in England.

Richie T 06-30-2018 02:21 AM

Lol what

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 868686)

This being said.

SUPER FUCK RITCHIE.

Hope you’re ok! Sorry you seem to have misinterpreted most of this!

Richie T 06-30-2018 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoopyLou79 (Post 868713)
Richie’s welcome to come visit me and my family in England.

I’d love to! Get at me @richietolway insta or Twitter!!

Richie T 06-30-2018 02:23 AM

Yes I think?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia (Post 868598)
Richie! Will you be in Germany?

Yes, I’ll be trying to get there!

Twitter and insta - @richietolway reach out please!