Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   2888: Dirty Bastard w/ Iain Lee (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/2888-dirty-bastard-w-iain-lee-21077/)

Keith 06-25-2018 12:58 AM

2888: Dirty Bastard w/ Iain Lee

I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!, divorce, and sobriety; The Late Night Alternative's Katherine Boyle; child molestation; Melania Trump’s insensitive choice of clothing; separately White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders and Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen were forced to leave their restaurants; Iain interviews controversial radio station manager Paul Lotsof

Guest:
Iain Lee
http://static-3.keithandthegirl.net/...EE-100x100.png

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Rexan 06-25-2018 04:10 AM

Damn you guys are of fire at the moment. Loving the new youtube content, loving the new show. And the energy exploding around the room on this episode was almost overwhelming. Childhood abuse, relapse and recovery yet still so damn funny, nice work.

The Girl 06-25-2018 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rexan (Post 868938)
Damn you guys are of fire at the moment. Loving the new youtube content, loving the new show. And the energy exploding around the room on this episode was almost overwhelming. Childhood abuse, relapse and recovery yet still so damn funny, nice work.

Thank you! It’s been feeling great!

So glad you’re enjoying the YouTube vids. Reminder, if you want to see any clip from the show, mention it here and Henrik can post it on the channel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dori 06-25-2018 09:54 AM

The chemistry between you two and Iain is off the charts! Good banter

Brb signing up for VIP because I need more more more content!

astrokahn 06-25-2018 10:22 AM

What a fun show! The energy is so high it feels like at any moment Iain might rip off his shirt and demand a wrastlin “Jukes” style.

.... walky walk lol Jesus

Sparrow 06-25-2018 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dori (Post 868941)
Brb signing up for VIP because I need more more more content!

VIP is the greatest thing ever. i'll fall behind on regular shows here and again, but i do not effing miss a Last Week on KATG. What's My Name, My Name is Keith, and What's Up A should be required fan listening.

LoopyLou79 06-25-2018 10:35 AM

VIP

I’m desperate to go VIP but I don’t have the spare cash to make regular payments :(

When I get paid I am going to buy a t-shirt and brave the twenty quid import tax my country imposes on imported goods though.

❤️ Iain & Kath been to one of their rabbit hole podcasts and thinking about going to the next Manchester one.

I’m not into all the regular callers but many of the topics Iain and Kath cover are very similar to my life experience. I have never been depressed but I recognise many of the topics covered in the show as I do with KATG and it helps to hear them discussed with a large dollop of misanthropy thrown in on the side.

astrokahn 06-25-2018 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparrow (Post 868944)
VIP is the greatest thing ever. i'll fall behind on regular shows here and again, but i do not effing miss a Last Week on KATG. What's My Name, My Name is Keith, and What's Up A should be required fan listening.

I pay for VIP but I rarely have time to listen to anything other than just the regular KATG epis. I DONNA EVENACARE-A! Take my $15, consider it a lifetime thanks for the fact that you guys got me though divorcing that (insert shitty name call) I used to a-married to.

astrokahn 06-25-2018 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia (Post 868950)
I listen to every regular and VIP episode, because I drive a lot for work. I also listen while walking my dog, doing laundry, cooking.....
I'm in.

... while you’re having sex...

Skyler 06-26-2018 09:50 AM

We'll... I fully expect to hear about K&C and there interaction with the secret service after some of the comments made in the episode.