Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: VAGINA-HAVERS ONLY: How's your vagina?
Bald 5 13.16%
Trimmed 14 36.84%
Au Natural 3 7.89%
No vagina here 16 42.11%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree70Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2018, 05:08 PM   #21 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
rdelfin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 18
Thumbs up KATGA Nominee

This dude. Please add him to the best guest category. No dead silences, always sharp, always witty and it keeps the momentum perfectly. It effortlessly managed to keep you both Chemda & Keith alert - a tennis match of two against one without dropping the ball (pun intended). A natural podcast dream guest.
Keith and porky2468 like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 01:39 PM   #22 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 12
The aftershow from this episode is now up on the YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/fvyJnjI9e8w

One of my personal favorites.
Keith, The Girl, Sparrow and 4 others like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 08:07 AM   #23 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: WV
Posts: 67
Iain's aftershow was amazing - can you please have him back for a monthly special or something? The slightly more obscure titles this time made it more fun. Since Chemda asked, I'm a listener not a watcher - sorry Henrik! I usually check once a week, download the new episodes, convert to MP3 and listen over the weekend - I still use portable audio devices, no smartphone.
Archimedes_Screw and Henrik like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 03:11 AM   #24 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrik View Post
The aftershow from this episode is now up on the YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/fvyJnjI9e8w

One of my personal favorites.
So as mine!
Henrik likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 11:50 AM   #25 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: WV
Posts: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpareBen View Post
Iain's aftershow was amazing - can you please have him back for a monthly special or something? The slightly more obscure titles this time made it more fun. Since Chemda asked, I'm a listener not a watcher - sorry Henrik! I usually check once a week, download the new episodes, convert to MP3 and listen over the weekend - I still use portable audio devices, no smartphone.

Revoking my previous stance after Henrik's extra visuals were mentioned on a recent episode. Now a watcher!
Keith, The Girl and Henrik like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 12:59 PM   #26 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpareBen View Post
Revoking my previous stance after Henrik's extra visuals were mentioned on a recent episode. Now a watcher!
Keith, The Girl, Lanfear and 3 others like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger