Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Do you prefer dating within your own race?
Yes 2 6.45%
Whatever 29 93.55%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree85Likes

Old 06-27-2018, 10:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

2891: Vertical Smile w/ Kerry Coddett

Love, nudes, and genitalia terms; dating and ethnicity; threesomes and committed relationships; women and hairstyle changes; dating apps; KATG Polls; a sexbot can claim it has a headache; Westworld season 2 definitely not explained; Richard Harrison of Pawn Stars died

Guest:
Kerry Coddett

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
Archimedes_Screw likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 08:18 AM   #2 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Really enjoyed Kerry!

I could see how dating within your own culture or race would be easier in a lot of situations, if you're embracing that culture and not rebelling against it. I have gone back and forth about that in the past. One issue I kept encountering: Men who were rebelling against their culture (their parent's and my parent's culture) and were way too extreme about it. To the point that they started to hate a whole group of people and there were little signs each day that would make me uncomfortable. I suppose they are still finding themselves, but that's just not for me. I need someone who is comfortable with the good parts of where they came from, and who they are now.

The "building a legacy" part was really interesting.

When you guys were talking about dick pics, I thought about how that entirely depends on the type of person you are, who you allowed into your messages and into your life, and even what city and groups of people you hang out with. I don't mind dick pics depending on the situation and how thirsty I am Men and women who constantly ask me to show them pics before we talk about anything are cut out pretty quickly.
Keith, The Girl, Sparrow and 1 others like this.
Old 06-28-2018, 08:33 AM   #3 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I loved this episode! It's the first time I've heard Chemda sound creepy and Keith sound smitten AF. I don't know what Kerry did to ya'll.

For the record I prefer the term pussy. I think some people are scared of the word cause of the sexual tension it causes. It's a hot word.

Also I've been celibate for the past year (I was dating but every man I thought about having sex with would say something dumb to turn me off) so I don't think its crazy that Chemda wants to as well. Sometimes it's good to take a break and see who you are in the moment. Now that I am back out there, I can see with clearer eyes some of my own bullshit and choose to engage with people in a better way.

Oh and the race thing. I date whoever, but it does get exhausting explaining race to people. I have a motto, you can't be a fuck boi AND clueless about race. Meaning if I am dating a guy who isn't black he better be evolved about patriarchy and women if he doesn't have a good race analysis.

As for culture I grew up in Alaska so my culture growing up was a hodge podge of native, white, black, filipino, ect similar to folks who grow up in Hawaii, so alot of the times I seem foreign to just about everyone who didn't grow up black in Alaska.

Last edited by joslingeneva; 06-28-2018 at 08:42 AM.
Old 06-28-2018, 08:45 AM   #4 (permalink)

Great ep! :)

"...a little snooch? ...hm." --Chemda
Sparrow likes this.
Old 06-28-2018, 09:44 AM   #5 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth Yaz-Pistachio View Post
"...a little snooch? ...hm." --Chemda
a poon pic maybe?
Old 06-28-2018, 10:17 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia View Post
I sometimes enjoy pretty dick pics and I find some of them hot. And I didn't use to. Its an acquired taste it seems.
Indeed it is, says the guy who'd been straight-married for 17 years before seeking out dick pics.
Keith, Sparrow and Apia like this.
Old 06-28-2018, 10:32 AM   #7 (permalink)

relevant interesting news item: "ripped a piece of trim..."
Old 06-28-2018, 10:40 AM   #8 (permalink)

i LOVE sexting. LOVE it. i live not close to any of my paramours, (yay boundaries!) so it's a nice way to keep things stoked, moving, and current. each one has an entire literary universe just for them with sometimes years of specific content, style, and voice. it's one of my favorite ways to get to know someone. pussy is my preferred word for vagina. i'll use kitty if i'm age playing. referring to it poetically as my [insert pink/wet/dripping/swollen/etc.] flesh in context also makes me smile.

dick pics, meh. don't care. i enjoy a good cum shot here and again to see the fruits of my labor. makes me feel pretty and powerful. if a dude wants to see my downstairs, well, gosh almighty, absolutely. i'm still very proud of my gold star, A+, #1 American snatch and i will happily soak up and oblige. scratches a quiet exhibitionist itch that lives in my skin.
Keith and Archimedes_Screw like this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aunt_helen View Post
Laugh a little, chigger. The world is a fun place.
Old 06-28-2018, 10:42 AM   #9 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I also love sexting. If that energy is sustainable until you meet and continues afterwards, that's even better. I never go all the way via text. I think Chemda mentioned the same. After a certain point I want to be with the person.
Keith and Sparrow like this.
Old 06-28-2018, 10:52 AM   #10 (permalink)

word. i take all that collected energy and let it buzz in my body. it's the spring in my step and the reason i smile out of nowhere in the middle of the grocery store. 48-72 hours every 3-5 years is all i really need in person with anyone outside my sweet sugar Bear. if i can hit that rotation for the rest of my life, i'll consider it a huge cosmic win.
Keith, thirteen, porky2468 and 1 others like this.