Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Do you prefer dating within your own race?
Yes 2 6.45%
Whatever 29 93.55%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree85Likes

Old 06-28-2018, 11:37 AM   #11 (permalink)

It's 4am, I hate typing on my phone, but here we go.

I'm incredibly disappointed how flippantly men being assaulted because 'lol they're men they just fight back' was on this ep. Especially in the case of grindr and you guys living in a country where a significant part of your population don't believe gay people are human and deserve any rights and still are often dismissed by those who should protect them. It is very easy for a man to be taken advantage of when going into an intimate situation with someone else with drugs/alcohol /unexpected force from someone who wants to be malicious.

Recently i read through a reddit thread talking about scary things most people aren't aware of and one of the posts was about the number of gay guys being murdered in a couple of US cities and it barely being talked about with the allusion that it was that they didn't want to spook the serial killer taking about an investigation so it goes greatly underreported.

I almost made my first forum post on my 10th year account anniversary but chickened out because forums are scary af, so hey, how's it going?
The Girl, Bucho, Lanfear and 3 others like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 11:41 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nameeater View Post

I almost made my first forum post on my 10th year account anniversary but chickened out because forums are scary af, so hey, how's it going?
FUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU!!! and welcome to it, hotcakes!

xoxo
Old 06-28-2018, 03:08 PM   #13 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Loved it

I loved this episode, really good one, was chuckling all the way to work.
Keith, The Girl and Apia like this.
Old 06-28-2018, 03:15 PM   #14 (permalink)

Elliot Rodgers is the kid Kerry was trying to remember. He wanted to murder sorority girls because no one would fuck him, but they wouldn't open the door so he killed six other random people instead. He had freaky as fuck YouTube video rants where he would talk about his rage at seeing women with other men who were clearly "lesser" than he was. He was particularly obsessed with white women who were with black men - incels tend to be racist as fuck. He's now known as "Saint Elliot" by the incel movement - they idolize him and want to see more violent attacks like his.

Alek Minassian is the most recent one to kill people. He's the one who ran people over with a van in Canada in April.
Keith likes this.
Old 06-28-2018, 03:46 PM   #15 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nameeater View Post

If you’re reading this as a guest and haven’t made a forum name - you should. Posting enhances the show experience. It’s not scary. It’s fun. You can wear a KATG shirt all day, e’ry day and hope you run into another KATG fan. Or you can go on KATG forums where it’s 100% guaranteed to meet fellow fans. Science!!!

QUIT LURKING AND LOG IN
Keith, Bucho, nameeater and 4 others like this.
Old 06-28-2018, 04:43 PM   #16 (permalink)

Me and my boo want a girlfriend too. We’lol have our people call your people, Kerry.
Old 06-28-2018, 05:59 PM   #17 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Chemda,

You just described the perfect utopia of polyamory with your three pseudo buddies you're dating.

And I unequivocally believe that you will be celibate for a year. You are a woman of your word and from what I've heard on the show, you are not wanting anything to muddy your waters right now.

Alicia and I are sorry you are going through this and send our love.
The Girl and Sparrow like this.

Last edited by CherryLavender; 06-28-2018 at 07:02 PM.
Old 06-28-2018, 06:05 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryLavender View Post
Chemda,

You just described the perfect utopia of polyamory with your three pseudo buddies you're dating.
Yep. Various bits and pieces here were describing polyamory relationships.

(Me: "Hm, do you think we should tell them?")

(I'm poly, have been for 12 years, hadn't felt the need to mention it until right now because HAHAHAAAA. Wheeeeeeeee!)
Old 06-28-2018, 06:24 PM   #19 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Yep. Keith is living the poly lifestyle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth Yaz-Pistachio View Post
Yep. Various bits and pieces here were describing polyamory relationships.

(Me: "Hm, do you think we should tell them?")

(I'm poly, have been for 12 years, hadn't felt the need to mention it until right now because HAHAHAAAA. Wheeeeeeeee!)
The Girl likes this.
Old 06-28-2018, 08:03 PM   #20 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Fuck yeah!