Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: POON LOVERS ONLY
Tits 10 22.22%
Ass 15 33.33%
No preference 20 44.44%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree149Likes

Old 06-29-2018, 07:54 PM   #41 (permalink)

Well, I like boobs. That's all I've got to say.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 10:25 AM   #42 (permalink)

Andrea is the best!

I love any episode with Andrea, she's amazing. Just signed up for VIP to listen to her latest Two Drunk Minimum shows
Keith, The Girl, Sparrow and 3 others like this.
Old 07-01-2018, 05:42 AM   #43 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

I think this whole tits and ass thing goes back to men being unable to hold a conversation. After you talk about your car and the sports and have run out of topics, where else might it go but to talk about fucking women? Plus, after you run out of things to say about how much you love tits, another woman can walk by and give them another 30 minutes of discussion.
Keith, The Girl and Apia like this.
Old 07-01-2018, 06:00 AM   #44 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Neither here nor there

My friend, who normally smokes weed and drinks a LOT everyday, stopped smoking and lowered his drinking for about a month while applying for a government job. He's never, in the 6+years that I've known him, been as thoughtful, expressive, honest or proactive as his been this month. He learned on Friday he didn't get the job and planned to get tanked on saturday.

I hope he doesn't go back to his extreme levels of use ������*♂️

Last edited by FingerLakes; 07-08-2018 at 03:08 PM.
Old 07-01-2018, 04:55 PM   #45 (permalink)

First off I think Andrea is fantastic, and honestly all she is doing is being open...very open about her past experiences. I don’t see it as her shitting on all men just her shitting (sometimes literally) on the types of assholes she’s attracted in the past. Even she knows she hasn’t attracted the best guys, she will say it herself and that her last relationship was her most stable. I think if anyone’s freaking out about it that says more about you than it does her. For example I don’t get offended, I know I’m not a piece of shit, so who cares if Andrea needs to shit (not literally..really) on men who deserve it. It’s a comedy show, and Andrea uses her own history as part of her comedy. What’s the big deal? If you aren’t the type of guy she’s describing then this should not bother you. Im not bothered, other male listeners aren’t complaining about it and neither is Keith so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Keith, The Girl, Blitzgal and 1 others like this.
Old 07-01-2018, 05:00 PM   #46 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Leg or Breast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia View Post
I never heard men talk about being assmen or titsmen.
Maybe Europe is better in some ways.
I’ve heard the dubious question of “Do you prefer leg or breast?” In relation to carving a chicken.

I’m asking Mr Loopy for confirmation but he’s watching a shitty movie and ignoring me
The Girl and porky2468 like this.
Old 07-01-2018, 11:14 PM   #47 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
What was said on today's show that finally made you have to say something?
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowmatt View Post
To answer your question, around 26:35 in todays episode is where you all go into the feedback loop. You also asked people to let you know in the forums about how they felt about todays rant, around that time, and yeah that went well.
Do you know that after claiming you were going to answer the question you didn't answer the question Matt?

Starting to think you are not the brains of any operation.
Keith likes this.
Old 07-02-2018, 04:31 AM   #48 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

This whole Matt thing has been a rollercoaster. First I agreed with him because equality and female empowerment shouldn't come at the cost of belittling men. But then you guys made me realise that you've not said anything that I find particularly man hating. I must remember to always trust Keith and Chemda.
Keith, The Girl, Bucho and 2 others like this.

Last edited by porky2468; 07-02-2018 at 05:34 AM.
Old 07-02-2018, 01:19 PM   #49 (permalink)

yeah, hate to pile on Matt but accusing the hosts of pushing an agenda is a step too far, and probably evidence of listening to too much (probably conservative) political talk. It's a comedy podcast - do you really think their intent is to make us believe a certain way? And if you really do believe an agenda you dislike is being pushed, I can't imagine why you'd continue to listen.

Chemda, assuming this is a mostly meditation retreat, there's a lot of pain involved in sitting that way for that long and there might be some good suggestions on how to prepare from people who have been there. Googling "10 day silent retreat" was very educational. Also, in an unprecedented gesture of mansplaining, I gifted a book to the PO Box. Sorry?
The Girl likes this.
Old 07-02-2018, 06:54 PM   #50 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

I'm totally an ass man. Hips, thighs, juicy booty... I think the hang up is assuming its a conscious choice. When I look back on women I've dated that has been the one through line. I think everyone is more attracted to specific physical type. Tall, muscular, thin, fat, whatever. This is just another "type."