Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: After hearing this show, would you say that you date honestly?
Yes 25 58.14%
No 8 18.60%
Define “dating” 10 23.26%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree158Likes

Old 07-02-2018, 01:09 PM   #11 (permalink)

Seems like there are women in your life who you think you may have a future with.

Why keep dating the others? It seems like you've already decided that they aren't for you.

Why not just establish that yall can only be friends and you are only open to hanging out and fucking?

Why are *you* interested in still dating them if you've already decided they aren't for you?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 01:18 PM   #12 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Ditto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Andrea, you've been sayin' stuff i don't necessarily want to hear, but have needed to hear a lot recently over the last bunch of shows. thank you and also keep sharing your experiences. they're, ya know, striking some chords.
The Girl and Sparrow like this.
Old 07-02-2018, 02:41 PM   #13 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid View Post
Why not just establish that yall can only be friends and you are only open to hanging out and fucking?

Why are *you* interested in still dating them if you've already decided they aren't for you?
You're getting hung up on this word "dating." Is it really confusing you that much? Then use whatever word you like, but we have to move on a LITTLE bit.

"Why not call it fucking sometimes and hanging out sometimes and that doesn't mean they're the one just that..."

Cause saying "dating" is faster and that's what the dictionary says it means, so I go with that.

Now, with that reiterated, of course I've said that - that I'm only into hanging out and fucking.

How is this confusing? You have to be making up some stories.

Go by what I said, and believe me when I say that's what I said if you want to debate what I'm doing.

You're making this personal and not sharing the personal part.

There's no confusion or question about honesty if you're dating me and believing what I tell you about my feelings.

I think something like this happened to you, and you're not admitting that you were lying to yourself. That's the only thing that makes sense to me.
porky2468 likes this.
Old 07-02-2018, 02:43 PM   #14 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

My Dear Sparrow,

I just wanted to tell you I love you.

Amanda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Andrea, you've been sayin' stuff i don't necessarily want to hear, but have needed to hear a lot recently over the last bunch of shows. thank you and also keep sharing your experiences. they're, ya know, striking some chords.
Keith and Sparrow like this.
Old 07-02-2018, 03:46 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
You're getting hung up on this word "dating." Is it really confusing you that much? Then use whatever word you like, but we have to move on a LITTLE bit.

"Why not call it fucking sometimes and hanging out sometimes and that doesn't mean they're the one just that..."

Cause saying "dating" is faster and that's what the dictionary says it means, so I go with that.

Now, with that reiterated, of course I've said that - that I'm only into hanging out and fucking.

How is this confusing? You have to be making up some stories.

Go by what I said, and believe me when I say that's what I said if you want to debate what I'm doing.

You're making this personal and not sharing the personal part.

There's no confusion or question about honesty if you're dating me and believing what I tell you about my feelings.

I think something like this happened to you, and you're not admitting that you were lying to yourself. That's the only thing that makes sense to me.
How did I make it personal?

I'm asking questions because I'm curious.

You mentioned that some of these ladies are starting to become jealous and make little comments about you dating other women.

Then you mentioned that you dont see a future with some of them.

If the jealous ones are the ones you dont see a future with then I was wondering why you'd continue to entertain them romantically.

What benefit is there to it?

The poll question is about honesty.

From the show it seemed like the honesty stopped at "I told you I'm dating other people".

It's hard for me to believe you've plainly told these women that you are not interested in growing a romantic relationship with them (you basically want a friends with benefits situation and they agreed) yet they continue to make little jabs about you dating other women. And if they are, I'm confused at why you'd continue interaction with them.

In summary:

I'd like to hear the ladies sides of the story.
Hera likes this.

Last edited by Mermaid; 07-02-2018 at 04:36 PM.
Old 07-02-2018, 03:53 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryLavender View Post
My Dear Sparrow,

I just wanted to tell you I love you.

Amanda
oh hey! i love you, too, babe!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxo
Keith likes this.
Old 07-02-2018, 05:21 PM   #17 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
It's hard for me to believe you've plainly told these women that you are not interested in growing a romantic relationship with them (you basically want a friends with benefits situation and they agreed) yet they continue to make little jabs about you dating other women.
Then why are you asking me? Who cares what I think?

Let me know when you believe me, and we'll talk.
Old 07-02-2018, 05:35 PM   #18 (permalink)

My question for you was why do you continue entertaining the women you don't see a future with.

You never answered.
Old 07-02-2018, 05:50 PM   #19 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

This was answered, but I like you, so I can explain it again.

It's fun to have sex with different people. If the woman swears she's okay in a relationship with me, and she says she's comfortable with the relationship being where it is, and she says that jokes about the seriousness of our relationship are just jokes, then I respect her by believing her and not treating her like a child.

How am I the one playing games?

OR: Are you saying that deep down I know better so I should be ignoring what she says she wants and what she is or isn't okay with?

Aren't you a scientist? You can understand what I'm saying. I know it.
porky2468 likes this.
Old 07-02-2018, 05:58 PM   #20 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
My question for you was why do you continue entertaining the women you don't see a future with.

You never answered.
Sorry but why wouldn't he? He gets to hang out and sleep with them.

If Keith is as honest with them as he claims and it sure sounds like he is then it's up to the women to make up their mind on whether they want to continue.

Us women have been trained forever that we need to wait it out and eventually the rom-com cliche will happen and the man will realize that he loved you all along. But sometimes he's just not that into you.
Keith, Sparrow, porky2468 and 1 others like this.