Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: After hearing this show, would you say that you date honestly?
Yes 25 58.14%
No 8 18.60%
Define “dating” 10 23.26%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree158Likes

Old 07-05-2018, 07:34 AM   #81 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I would agree with Mermaid here that if the woman keeps making snarky "jokes" but saying she's fine he should probably move on. But evidence suggests he knows that and will know when the time is right to move on.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 09:35 AM   #82 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
Reading someone’s diary is never a good idea. Do you keep seeing this guy?

I did, but it was so long ago I can't remember why. Even though there was nothing I was ashamed of in the diary, now I would find it a massive violation of trust for someone you read it. But then I was young and naive.
Old 07-06-2018, 09:43 AM   #83 (permalink)

At this point the dead horse has been kicked into glue.
Old 07-06-2018, 10:33 AM   #84 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

“Oh I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to ask King Keith the Precious a follow-up question on the forums he asks us to participate in. I’m soooo sorry.

Seriously though I understand everything Keith is saying. Every bit of it. I never said that I didn’t. “He who hath not sinned.” But all I’m asking now is Why would he keep dating someone - which is a misnomer because it should really be called “going out with someone regularly and fucking sometimes in your own house but doesn’t have to be and talking and sometimes eating too maybe movies and things like that” - who isn’t The One right away? I mean if that’s what Keith is saying, although it’s hard to believe what he’s saying about dating even though I’m going to go off that anyway. I’d like to invite these ladies on the show and hear what THEY’RE going through these poor things. But maybe Keith’s show isn’t as open as he likes to think it is, me thinks.

And I’m a scientist.”
Mermaid likes this.
Old 07-06-2018, 11:57 AM   #85 (permalink)

Lolz you brought up the scientist thing tho. Not me.

"Friends with benefits" is a more concise and accurate term for what yall were doing once you decided it was no longer romantic. Words mean things and you know that.

A page of words is equivalent to only like 2 minutes of talking. This would have been less than a 15/20 minute conversation. And with the addition of body language and tone for added understanding it would have been even shorter. (Less time with people assuming ill intent)

But put that same conversation into words and it becomes "too much".
Old 07-06-2018, 12:03 PM   #86 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Hey Mermaid. Your posts carry an almost subconscious/ indirect theme. It’s like you’re hinting at something. So... I’ll just flat out ask.

Mermaid, is Keith a misogynist? Yes or no answer please.
Old 07-06-2018, 12:33 PM   #87 (permalink)

No, not any more so than the average person.

Last edited by Mermaid; 07-06-2018 at 12:42 PM.
Old 07-06-2018, 12:58 PM   #88 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Hmmm...

Okayyyyy.

Now. On a less serious note. Did you date Keith in a parallel universe and he broke your heart - hence the ‘fuck Keith Malley’ theme that seems consistent in your posts?
Keith likes this.
Old 07-06-2018, 01:06 PM   #89 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
Hmmm...

Okayyyyy.

Now. On a less serious note. Did you date Keith in a parallel universe and he broke your heart - hence the ‘fuck Keith Malley’ theme that seems consistent in your posts?
Lmbo

I don't hate Keith the way people think I do.

So like maybe in a parallel universe he was just an annoying coworker or something lol
Old 07-06-2018, 04:42 PM   #90 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid View Post
"Friends with benefits" is a more concise and accurate term for what yall were doing once you decided it was no longer romantic. Words mean things and you know that.
We're going back to people's different definitions of things again. Perhaps that's what you call it, but to me FWB is someone who I was friends with who I now have sex with and it doesn't change the relationship. And it's ok if it gets called off, we then go back to purely friends.
Keith likes this.