Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   2910: Podcasting Hall of Fame (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/2910-podcasting-hall-fame-21119/)

Keith 07-29-2018 06:16 PM

2910: Podcasting Hall of Fame

Podcasting Hall of Fame; work and play in a relationship; mind-numbingly dumb adults; people that leave movies they love early; Chemda's suitors; Demi Lovato's overdose and racist PewDiePie's commentary; Artie Lange's drug use; the fate of Georgia's Jason Spencer

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Beth Yaz-Pistachio 07-29-2018 10:54 PM

WHAT.

(22 or so minutes in, record scratch in my head....)

The suggestion of "how about 'Keith and the Pretty Girl'!" makes me wanna punch that person in the neck, just a little tiny bit.

OK, just thought you might wanna know. Back to the episode now. Heh.

Sparrow 07-30-2018 12:54 AM

BIIIG PROPS TO KYLE FOR 'GETTING IT'

fuck yes, Bear and i do a ton of being fluid around each others needs that way. one of the biggest things i do for him is not going to his shows. he has no time to 'chill' or 'hang' or otherwise give me attention while he's doing shit and it's never hurt my butt in the least. if i /really/ needed to spend time with him i'd go as his PA and get paid. my patience for having conversations or activities interrupted by production fires is high; it's a daily occurrence. he does the same for me. he's an angel to step back when we're together and i go into networking mode or i have to commandeer the entire house for a project. so, ya know, stop giving this woman shit about her breakfast choices, dummy. peace and love.

Keith 07-30-2018 01:14 AM

A person doesn’t get bonus awards for being human, and that’s why we don’t pretend to ignore silly breakfast ordering.

Sparrow 07-30-2018 01:30 AM

Kyle is an opalescent baby deer from a forest full of elegant, graceful trees. she super gets all the awards.

sure, a single melon piece and a quarter of an egg is psychotic at best, but doesn't it feel good to ignore red flags?

FingerLakes 07-30-2018 09:49 AM

Re: Screen addiction

Yesterday i was in a mood cuz my day didn't go as planned and I was missing some events. When I got back from work I kept checking the same fuck app and Twitter in succession for like 10 minutes - waiting for someone to contact me and distract me. I realized this and turned my phone off

FingerLakes 07-30-2018 09:56 AM

Re: leaving before the post credit scene

Why would I waste my time on those things? They're usually spoiled by blogs or Twitter before the movie comes out even so. I don't sit another 10 minutes watching the credits roll for a gag that lasts between 5 and 15 seconds.

In general i Get out early, be the first to he bathroom or first on the escalator before those slow idiots get on. Don't gotta shuffle behind idiots in the dark, when the whole theater leaves at the same time.
I wouldn't do it for a movie that had actual important things to show at the end, like plot or the real life counterpartss to the cast. But a super hero thing that'll just show an actor or a symbol, who cares?

Archimedes_Screw 07-30-2018 11:00 AM

I've been teaching my daughters to wait till the very end especially Marvel movies.

bag of lazers 07-30-2018 12:37 PM

IMDB's app will tell you if there's a scene after the credits.

Mermaid 07-30-2018 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FingerLakes (Post 869929)
But a super hero thing that'll just show an actor or a symbol, who cares?

Same.

I'm not one of those people who watches every single superhero movie. I go every once and a while cause that's what my friends wanted to see that weekend.

I enjoy the movie for what it is that night and may never see the sequel or even another superhero movie for another year or so.

The scenes after the credits mean nothing to me cause they usually have characters or implications that are suppose to tease for the next movie in the franchise. And I ain't been following the franchise so I have no reference point for excitement like true fans.

If my group of friends care about staying, I will stay. But if they don't then, I lose nothing.