Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Does Chemda have a prayer physically fighting Andrea?
Yes 14 31.11%
No 31 68.89%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree102Likes

Old 08-02-2018, 07:32 AM   #21 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

I'm only half way through, but this seems like the whole saga a few weeks ago of should Keith take someone at their word or treat them like a liar / someone who doesn't know their own mind. I don't think Keith should be blamed for giving someone the benefit the doubt and if we switched genders it would be totally intimidating, inappropriate and rapey from the other person. It just feels very victim blamey because he should've known or that he didn't give that person enough time or whatever. Not cool.

Great show though, I love the ones that get stuck into the nitty gritty and deep stuff.
Keith likes this.
Old 08-02-2018, 08:47 AM   #22 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by porky2468 View Post
I'm only half way through, but this seems like the whole saga a few weeks ago of should Keith take someone at their word or treat them like a liar / someone who doesn't know their own mind. I don't think Keith should be blamed for giving someone the benefit the doubt and if we switched genders it would be totally intimidating, inappropriate and rapey from the other person. It just feels very victim blamey because he should've known or that he didn't give that person enough time or whatever. Not cool.

Great show though, I love the ones that get stuck into the nitty gritty and deep stuff.
Most people are on Keith's side, as they should be. They're not questioning that what this woman did was out-of-line, inappropriate, and manipulative. At least I hope not.

I took the whether or not you should meet someone one last time as a separate discussion, but I understand they are linked in Keith's story. You just do whatever you feel like doing in the moment. Keith was trying to be nice, and I'm sure he would not have just met her willy-nilly, whenever she wanted to for the unforeseeable future. It was a one-time thing, to make her feel better, and it probably made Keith feel better to make someone else feel better. It's a mutual thing that went wrong because she still had feelings for him and couldn't control herself.
The Girl and porky2468 like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 09:33 AM   #23 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

The Apology Center is now open for business.
Old 08-02-2018, 10:24 AM   #24 (permalink)

Oh my God! I have so many questions (that don't matter because there's no excuse for sexually harressing someone):
Does she know Keith has a girlfriend? Is this an extreme overreaction to a bruised ego? He, seemingly, was quick to agree to a relationship with Kyle and not her, so was this done out of spite?

"The Return of the Toothbrush"

I knew it. I mean I didn't know "it", but I knew something up. Keith was so oddly paranoid about a simple toothbrush; it felt like there had to be more to it. Subconsciously, perhaps he was registering a vibe/nonverbal cues that he couldn't articulate other than "It felt like a move". To us it seemed like a couple of innocuous incidents, but had we been in the situation, we might've got that gut-feeling too.

Anyway, Keith, sorry you went through that. I'd seriously consider Andrea's offer to run a fade on your behalf.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Old 08-02-2018, 01:20 PM   #25 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I believe she didn’t know I was seriously seeing someone else.

No, there was no vibe or anything more at the time with the toothbrush. In and of itself, leaving a toothbrush at someone’s place without saying is a strange move. And it probably means you’re a psychopath. There doesn’t need to be more.
Old 08-03-2018, 04:38 AM   #26 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

And yet people are still trying to reason it out.

He thought it was weird, he was right.
Keith likes this.
Old 08-21-2018, 08:34 AM   #27 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Chemda would feel bad as soon as she hits Andrea or Andrea acts like she is really hurt and then Andrea would get her into a headlock until Chemda taps out. Andrea wouldn’t even have to hit Chemda

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Girl and porky2468 like this.