Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   2915: Drip Drip w/ Tracey Carnazzo (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/2915-drip-drip-w-tracey-carnazzo-21129/)

Keith 08-05-2018 07:41 PM

2915: Drip Drip w/ Tracey Carnazzo

KATG makes dreams happen; Keith's album Drip Drip now available; Chemda's bike accident and subsequent robbing; KATG Polls; AppleCare and CopCare; Patrick Stewart reprises his role as Capt. Jean Luc Picard

Guest:
Tracey Carnazzo
http://static-4.keithandthegirl.net/...CY-100x100.jpg

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

The Girl 08-06-2018 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia (Post 870067)
Chemda, did you live with the B from Appartement 23 when you were 22?

Yes. But less fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archimedes_Screw 08-06-2018 08:22 AM

I rolled my first car on a dirt road. I was hanging upside down and had to cut my seatbelt to get out. The next year I hit a black limousin cow on my way home from a pasture party. It felt safer to drive in the city.

joslingeneva 08-06-2018 08:36 AM

YIKES I'm glad you are ok Chemda. Also ummmm which wireless headphones did you get?

rodimusprime 08-06-2018 08:56 AM

OMG. I'm glad you're okay Chemda. Sorry you got robbed!

The Girl 08-06-2018 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joslingeneva (Post 870075)
YIKES I'm glad you are ok Chemda. Also ummmm which wireless headphones did you get?

Apple gave me their air pods for free for being assholes to me.

They. Are. Incredible.

joslingeneva 08-06-2018 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Girl (Post 870077)
Apple gave me their air pods for free for being assholes to me.

They. Are. Incredible.

Teach me your ways!

Rufio 08-06-2018 10:13 AM

Chemda

As someone who cycles over 100 miles per week and has had a few accidents...

WEAR A HELMET

Archimedes_Screw 08-06-2018 01:21 PM

Loves me some Tracey! Excellent episode.

memecherry 08-06-2018 01:40 PM

I'm still waiting for my character assassination on the YouTube show to be redeemed!!! My choices don't suck!!! :p:D

The last list I sent was even sorted & noted out by year! Do you know how much I get paid to be that organized? lol

:eek::D

xoxoxoxoxo

Piscean 08-06-2018 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rufio (Post 870079)
As someone who cycles over 100 miles per week and has had a few accidents...

WEAR A HELMET

And find someone who knows how to fix a bike. Chains should not just fall off. Ever.

stephtastic17 08-06-2018 03:29 PM

We all choose to live in NYC, even though statements like "I was robbed by people who pretended to be helping me after a bike crash" exist shows the true power of the bright lights and 24 hour delis.

Mermaid 08-06-2018 05:29 PM

Now MIA is stuck in my head.

I'm not sure I know what "methy" looks like outside of posters and tv characters.

Glad you're fine.

In undergrad students got free bikes from an alumni donor. They were cruisers and the chains popped off them things like it was going out of style. About two months after the donation our campus was like a bike graveyard. Abandoned bikes and bike pieces everywhere. Folks said it was because our campus was too hilly for the cruisers to handle but idk. They were fun while they lasted.

Sorin Markov 08-06-2018 06:07 PM

Chemda diverted the question when directly asked by Keith. WILL CHEMDA START WEARING A HELMIT?!

Keith can you put one on the katg amazon wish list?

Also, im going to suggest that we have a best returning guest category on this years KAtG awards.

You should book Deuce and his wife and Matthew Bray to round out the nomination to give Tracey some competition (even though I know she will win by a landslide. So far we have Spooky and Mike Lawrence. So many to choose from actually!

flerchin 08-06-2018 06:48 PM

Oh my gosh. I hope you got extra hugs from friends. The whole episode sounded traumatic and awful. What a seriously bad day.

It's may not be necessary, but your bank may end up requiring a police report to refund the credit card fraud. I have not had any use for cops in my life either.

The only way I can figure that the chain coming off the bike caused a lack of control is if you have a fixie with pedal brakes. That chain should never come off, and I would be quite furious with the bike shop. They seriously fucked up.

Your face is not noticeably different in the Youtube video; still pretty. So at least you have that going for you. The show-notes pictures are soul crushing, just from seeing how bad your day was.

I'm really sorry this happened, and I'm so glad you're mostly ok. Much love and hugs.

Maya 08-06-2018 09:54 PM

$250 at a dollar store is impressive. Someone once stole my credit card number and spent $20,000 at a rental car place. I was a mix of horrified and impressed. Thank goodness the bank covered the 20k...

monarch 08-06-2018 11:02 PM

Keep on biking it’s still a win-win.

Sorry for such a horrific day!

Years back, I’ve ridden my bicycle countless hundreds of miles in Queens. A bike chain falling off is highly improbable. Just as unlikely is having your phone stolen by people looking to help. Then using your credit card. Or smashing a face without health insurance. Keep on biking it’s still a win-win.

Personally, I don’t trust the NYPD (that's just me). I know firsthand it was the HS idiots that couldn’t find a job that became police officers. Or the kids that stole during their summer employment. This was my experience.

Thanks for the great episode with the funny /talented Tracey Carnazzo. How can it not be a great episode with a fellow Paisano from our hometown Queens?

Pintman 08-07-2018 05:47 AM

Glad you're not seriously hurt. I had a chain snap on me once and went flying ass over tea kettle. It happens real fast.

Don't buy your helmet from the jagoffs who fixed your chain.

SpareBen 08-07-2018 10:10 AM

Glad Chemda's ok (and was compensated with AirPods!) - one possibility re the dollar store purchase is that they bought a gift card - can then buy from amazon or wherever without worrying about getting caught or the credit card being cancelled.

porky2468 08-07-2018 12:08 PM

You poor thing! Stealing from people is so shitty, but when they've been in an accident too?! Seriously fucked up. I'm glad you're ok, on the whole. Make sure you keep an eye on your knee graze. Keep it clean and give it air.

Also... I know Keith is all happy and coupled up now but I miss his and Tracey's fake relationship 😂

da_ticklah 08-11-2018 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Piscean (Post 870091)
And find someone who knows how to fix a bike. Chains should not just fall off. Ever.

yeah that's kinda odd, assuming bike only had coaster brakes so no derailleur to be sloppy, to me that means the chain or the wheel had to be obviously loose. Really curious what is wrong with it.