Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Have you ever seriously dated somebody with 1 or more children?
Yes 10 23.81%
No 32 76.19%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree48Likes

Old 08-09-2018, 12:58 AM   #11 (permalink)

Children travel alone with plan b pills.Parents know rape is part of the journey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGuSdXiFtLk&t=4m0s

In most cases, there is no need to separate children crossing the border from their parents. But not every family gets divided, it depends. For example, a child’s accompanying adult had rape convictions. So ICE separated to reconcile. Many claims to be family units and are not. What happens to the child when it is not needed anymore? The adults use these occupied and often unoccupied children.!! Many children are unoccupied.
Parents/adults are committing severe child abuse by sending them on this journey through multiple countries.

Children travel alone with plan b pills. Or parents put them on birth control because they know getting raped is part of the journey.

A four-year-old girl travels alone only with her parent's phone number written across her shirt. A nine years old boy had a heat stroke and died with no family around. Multiple administrations have knowingly allowed this child abuse to continue because Congress does not care.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGuSdXiFtLk&t=4m0s
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 07:30 PM   #12 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Nanette

Omg thank you for introducing me to Nanette! I just watched it and I loved it so much! This may sound dumb, but I feel enlightened by it. As she says, connected. ❤️💛💚💙💜
Keith, The Girl and porky2468 like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote