Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   2926: The Father, the Son, and Some Weird Bird w/ Andrea Allan (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/2926-father-son-some-weird-bird-w-andrea-allan-21150/)

Keith 08-21-2018 07:23 PM

2926: The Father, the Son, and Some Weird Bird w/ Andrea Allan

Dad Alec Baldwin falls for daughter Ireland's thirst trap; Keith vs. a Catholic Church apologist; Keith debates visiting his parents; Keith's brother can have immediate multiple orgasms with ejaculation; politician Bettie Cook Scott publicly referred to her Asian opponent as a "ching chong," The Mormon Church's name change

Guest:
Andrea Allan
http://static-2.keithandthegirl.net/...ea-100x100.jpg

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Blitzgal 08-22-2018 08:12 AM

I don't think marriage will help. The truth is that every single human institution on this planet has sexual predators using the access they've been given to children to exploit and abuse them. If there are children there, sexual predators are also there. If there's money at risk in doing anything about the abuse, then the other members of that institution will do everything they can to hide and protect the abuser in order to protect their own authority and to avoid losing money (Penn State). And a lot of these people are married and have families. Sexual predators abuse their own children.

Shine a light on every corner of this. Name, shame, and prosecute. Take away the weird social taboo we have in even talking about this issue, which keeps kids hiding in the dark and feeling ashamed about what's happened to them and blaming themselves.

Archimedes_Screw 08-22-2018 09:34 AM

I have tried the multiple orgasm thing so many times. Failed every time. I don’t buy it. I don’t know how one would ask their brother to prove it though so good luck Keith!

Another vote for Chemda’s next partner being a lady. No particular reason just a feeling lol

Love the shit out of this show. So damn funny!

Sparrow 08-22-2018 10:22 AM

really? i mean, i've only got the show to go on, but she's been practically salivating over the thought of dick for weeks. i don't know about the next relationship, but my spidey sense is vibrating on a 'gettin' that D' wavelength for the maiden bed voyage.

FingerLakes 08-22-2018 11:22 AM

Keith should totally go home this month, not under any pretense of getting along with his family or his dad being normal. Just to confirm his mother's health. I guess that Sunday would be awkward, telling them he's not going to church but oh wellllll

FingerLakes 08-22-2018 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archimedes_Screw (Post 870373)
I have tried the multiple orgasm thing so many times. Failed every time. I don’t buy it. I don’t know how one would ask their brother to prove it though so good luck Keith!

I too would like videographic evidence of Keith's brother cumming all over himself multiple times

BenAtlanta 08-22-2018 06:59 PM

I'd end up in the hospital if I could do what Keith's brother says he can

blaz00 08-22-2018 07:17 PM

Chemda's breakup

Is there an episode where Chemda covers her breakup with Hennessy in detail like Keith did on episodes 40-41 of 'My Name is Keith'?

invader 08-22-2018 07:52 PM

I am able to have multiple orgasms. Just not consistently. It seems like sometimes Ill go through a faze where its like I'm in heat. I'll be able to cum multiple times stay hard and keep going without a refractory period. The amount of cum is less each time, till its just like a penis dry heave (those feel the most intense). It'll be that way for maybe like a week or two, then I'm back to a mere mortal. Anytime I've been able to do it and have been with someone that is willing to indulge with me we just end up sore. Super satisfied but sore.

Keith 08-22-2018 08:00 PM

Well look at this...