Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   2936: Keith’s New Fiancée w/ Kyle Ocasio (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/2936-keith-s-new-fiancee-w-kyle-ocasio-21175/)

Keith 09-12-2018 06:40 PM

2936: Keith’s New Fiancée w/ Kyle Ocasio

Keith's new relationship; firing employees; dating Keith; Keith's family; dementia, night terrors, and fatherly advice

Guest:
Kyle Ocasio
http://static-3.keithandthegirl.net/...IO-100x100.png

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Bucho 09-12-2018 09:36 PM

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww shit, I haven't listened to the episode but this can only mean one thing:

The Kid taking on his actual bae in the Silent Trailers Game!!!

Archimedes_Screw 09-12-2018 10:37 PM

As disgusting as it was listening to the both of you talk about each other, I’m truly happy for ya Keith. Kyle seems like an awesome person.

Keith 09-13-2018 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bucho (Post 870680)
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww shit, I haven't listened to the episode but this can only mean one thing:

The Kid taking on his actual bae in the Silent Trailers Game!!!

It doesn’t matter. Don’t worry about it. It’s all bullshit.

LoopyLou79 09-13-2018 05:31 AM

Nope

My parents think all my life choices are affectations to torture them. I have three dogs and my Dad refuses to stay at my house because he doesn’t like dogs.

Past a young priest on the street the other day, I really wanted to ask him what it was about the child raping that attracted him to the priesthood.

flerchin 09-13-2018 06:50 AM

You know how half of people are assholes, and not worth your time? Your parents are included in that.

I'm friendly, but not really friends with my parents. Then again, since becoming an adult, I have very few friends at all.

Lanfear 09-13-2018 07:53 AM

I can probably look forward to dementia in my future.

Sounds like Keith mom so far lucked out with a pleasant version. My great grandma got very paranoid and started accusing family of stealing from her.
And my grandma told us stories about how her husband was so rude because he was walking around outside her retirement home with his new wife because she kept forgetting that he had died already.

Dementia is a bitch of a disease.

Sorin Markov 09-13-2018 08:01 AM

My mom is actual crazy, and because of it I have been avoiding her for the past 4+ years, I lose track.

My dad doesn’t want to know anything about my life. We have an ok relationship.

I need this story about the peach rings and keith’s Mom to win most silly moment this year.

Blitzgal 09-13-2018 09:24 AM

I'm friends with my mom, and we got even closer after my dad died when I was 16, however I fully understand that there are times you need to either cut yourself off from your family or need to establish clear boundaries with them if they are toxic people. My mother left home at 17 and never saw her parents again. I never met them, and we didn't go to their funerals. And from her stories, I get it. Her dad was a violent alcoholic and her mother minimally was depressive but undiagnosed and untreated, would spend weeks at a time in bed "sick," leaving my mom to bear the brunt of her father's rage and take care of her younger siblings. My mom worked two jobs while she was also going to high school, and had to hide her money because they'd steal it all. Some people are just shit and need to be left behind.

FingerLakes 09-13-2018 11:55 AM

Mostly done with the ep but just wanted to pop in before work to say what a lovely episode this was. Laughed and had emotions as I left the voting booth. Good to hear Keith stand up for himself. Sad his mom is ill, surprised dad wasn't the one who fought for church harder.

Love and peace