Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 06-27-2006, 09:31 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenna_f
How does that work exactly?
maybe she would shampoo her puss?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 10:28 PM   #22 (permalink)

Racist Story

Hi everyone. First posting in the forums, so I'm waiting for the warm, typical KATG welcome...

But, I had to share this story---

I taught 7th grade Hebrew school at this very liberal, everyone is okay and welcome Jewish synagogue. One day my students were writing an assignment I had given them using markers. One of the girls, out of no where blurts out, "Why won't the blacks just work?"

Well, turns out she was talking about the markers, but I thought it was hilarious and did everything in my power not to laugh.

Then, a week later, another student complained, "He stole my black."
Are these kids racist on the inside? Of course they're all white...

And, to be contrary, I've met rabbis that don't believe in God. Judaism is much more about doing than Christianity which is much more about faith. Fuck, I feel guilty already writing this.
Old 06-27-2006, 11:08 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshie s
Hi everyone. First posting in the forums, so I'm waiting for the warm, typical KATG welcome...
I taught 7th grade Hebrew school at this very liberal, everyone is okay and welcome Jewish synagogue. One day my students were writing an assignment I had given them using markers. One of the girls, out of no where blurts out, "Why won't the blacks just work?"
Well, turns out she was talking about the markers, but I thought it was hilarious and did everything in my power not to laugh.
And, to be contrary, I've met rabbis that don't believe in God. Judaism is much more about doing than Christianity which is much more about faith. Fuck, I feel guilty already writing this.
GOD - GOD - GOD - GOD - GOD - GOD - GOD - GOD - GOD - GOD - GOD - GOD - GOD - GOD - GOD - GOD - GOD - GOD - GOD - GOD - GOD - GOD - GOD - GOD - GOD - GOD - GOD - GOD - GOD - GOD - GOD - GOD - GOD - GOD - GOD - GOD - GOD - GOD - GOD - GOD - GOD - GOD - GOD - GOD -

Now you cant throw away this thread.

By the way

Fuuuucck Yooooou
Old 06-28-2006, 02:23 AM   #24 (permalink)

You had no potential career in retail. You HAD to go to medical school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanClass
i mostly cleaned the floors and stocked but i'd have to work the register and i fucking hated it

i think mainly because i wasnt on the register long enough to learn to not give a shit if the customers were mad

who invented the register that locks up if you mess up punching in buttons? how does that increase your productivity? if you want to steal from the register, you just steal from it
if i hit the wrong key punching in the fucking 20 digits from a check why do i then need to wait for the fat ass manager to waddle over and unlock the god damn thing?

i hated the people who would try and listen to the beep from the scanner and catch me double scanning their shit

i didnt care; here ya go, next item goes straight into the bag no scanning , happy ?

or if i didnt know the code for the fancy ass apples i'd enter the shit can cheap variety and they'd get a few dollars off (fuck looking those codes up, i hardly knew which type of fruit was what) most of the old fuckers would say "that's the wrong type of apples!"

ok old bitch your bill is now 5 dollars more, happy?
no they'd keep bitchin about how expensive everything is

price checks? not on my line; if something didn't scan, then i ask "how much was this?" fucking hit the whatever button and enter that price, if they didnt know it was a quarter

i did get a few packs of free smokes there which was nice

and if you got thirsty or wanted a snacky snack while stocking groceries, then items sometimes get damaged and might as well eat some of it before it goes in the damage pile

there was this one manager in perdido key delchamps who just wanted to find something to bitch at me about; i was stocking the beer section one summer holiday weekend and everyone is buying up some redneck hillbilly cheap beer from the cooler section and instead of walking all the way back to the back and getting another load of beer i mosey across the isle and load up from the warm beer section , same shit beer and we were totally out in the cold beer section so i thought i might save the store a couple sales..... who am i kidding, i just wanted to walk less
well shit head finds me doing this and stops me and says over and over

"i am not impressed dan, i am NOT impressed"

i'm standing there thinking about this bit of managerial guidance and it hits me that "impressed" is a neither inherently positive or negative state of mind and i kindly inform him of this

as his face turns this crimson shade , i then add "so your statement leaves me wondering whether my actions meet with your approval or disapproval"

he never did respond

wonder if he's had his first heart attack yet
Old 06-28-2006, 07:42 AM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenna_f
How does that work exactly?
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU! That's how.

Hey, some people shampoo their pubes. If the guy doesn't know any better, then fuck him.
Old 06-28-2006, 09:31 AM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjita
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU! That's how.

Hey, some people shampoo their pubes. If the guy doesn't know any better, then fuck him.
We don't know how kinky this chick is though... Maybe she has no pubes, and shampoo wouldn't really be needed.

/shrug
Old 06-28-2006, 10:18 AM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcatacat
We don't know how kinky this chick is though... Maybe she has no pubes, and shampoo wouldn't really be needed.

/shrug
I bet her OCD has made her shave off more than just her pubes.
Old 06-28-2006, 09:05 PM   #28 (permalink)

Max, Great show. Got any tips

Hey Max, I enjoy doing magic and am looking for some good close up tricks. I have been through alot of the close up stuff found at penguinmagic.com. Do you know any good sites to check out?
Old 06-29-2006, 01:46 AM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshie s

And as it is my great privelege to welcome thee.....

Fuuuuuuck Youuuuuuuu!

Now go and be kind to others, it will soothe your guilt
Old 06-29-2006, 08:13 AM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noahfingway
And as it is my great privelege to welcome thee.....

Fuuuuuuck Youuuuuuuu!

Now go and be kind to others, it will soothe your guilt
DID I not do a proper welcome?