Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   2962: I Feel Handsome (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/2962-i-feel-handsome-21225/)

Keith 10-21-2018 07:53 PM

2962: I Feel Handsome

Poker and being a house guest; podcast lists; Amy Schumer's 3 Girls, 1 Keith; not watching the show you write for; The Connors without Roseanne; Lindsay Lohan tries to save Syrian family not looking to be saved; Netflix cancels Marvel TV shows; Keith's girlfriend's makeover tricks; Big Bird retires; Free Willy kid actor arrested on assault charges; Blumhouse Productions and women directors; Jennifer Lawrence's hackers; supposed gun safety

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

dEadERest 10-22-2018 02:19 AM

i was really pushed outa shape about how keet treated Shane Maus but all it takes is one spontaneous nose laugh and i melt
Love ya pops

Keith 10-22-2018 02:55 AM

His name is Mauss, you love him so much...

dEadERest 10-22-2018 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia (Post 871427)
Dirtbags, do you enjoy the dirtbagness or do you not care?

Let's change the sheets and take a shower together:p

Not you of course, you have mr Apia who, i'm sure, is quite fastidious

punk'n 10-22-2018 09:47 AM

I'm the opposite of dirt ball. I can't leave the house without make up on. I think it was a couple episodes ago, when Chemda said she sometimes just gets out of bed and goes about her day with the same clothes on...I think I gasped out loud.

My bf is a dirt ball though. He spent years as touring punk rock musician. It took some getting used to but now I love him just as much as a normal.

So yes Chemda, you can date non-dirt balls. You just have to make up for it by being super charming and sexy...which you are. :)

MaxPower 10-22-2018 04:46 PM

I love the shows with only Chemda and Keith

FingerLakes 10-22-2018 08:42 PM

I never bothered to watch/listen to the Lohan vid. I dunno what i imagined but I certainly never imagined she was taking the video herself or that she put on that horrible fucking accent and just said "no no, give them to me" like a LITERAL WITCH trying to kidnap children.

so far beyond goofy and durgged up. I kinda wish she had her bodybuilder Korean millionaire bf there to start a fight

Svage 10-22-2018 10:17 PM

Keith losing his shit towards the end had me dying. I don't know if it was twice as good because I listen on 2x speed, but goddam, had me dying.

Angry Keith is best Keith.

SpareBen 10-23-2018 08:18 AM

I feel slightly guilty for loving this so much but the celebration Opie and Anthony had for ScarJo nudes is one of the best radio bits of all time.

bag of lazers 10-23-2018 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia (Post 871427)
Dirtbags, do you enjoy the dirtbagness or do you not care?

It's fine.