Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   2966: The History of Blackface feat. Megyn Kelly w/ Tracey Carnazzo (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/2966-history-blackface-feat-megyn-kelly-w-tracey-carnazzo-21230/)

Keith 10-25-2018 08:33 PM

2966: The History of Blackface feat. Megyn Kelly w/ Tracey Carnazzo

Kentucky; Megyn Kelly defends blackface after claiming Jesus and Santa are white; Noah's Arc and the Creation Museum; father punches and throws 5 girls dressed as zombies for Halloween

Guest:
Tracey Carnazzo
http://static-4.keithandthegirl.net/...CY-100x100.jpg

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Sakugenken 10-26-2018 01:34 AM

I get so angry when people use "when I was a kid..." as an argument. When I was a kid people did all sorts of strange things: they called kids "faggot" and beat them up, they drove drunk, etc., etc.. If someone uses this argument you should ask to see their smartphone. Then snatch it out of their hand, throw it on the ground, stamp on it and say: "You didn't have one of these either."

Lavagirl 10-26-2018 03:47 AM

FUCK Chicken Fried Chicken

SpareBen 10-26-2018 08:30 AM

When I was a kid (35), old men were called "little baby faggot."

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sakugenken (Post 871495)
I get so angry when people use "when I was a kid..." as an argument. When I was a kid people did all sorts of strange things: they called kids "faggot" and beat them up, they drove drunk, etc., etc.. If someone uses this argument you should ask to see their smartphone. Then snatch it out of their hand, throw it on the ground, stamp on it and say: "You didn't have one of these either."

Keith 10-26-2018 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpareBen (Post 871500)
When I was a kid (35), old men were called "little baby faggot."

You’re controversial. I like it.

Explain why I said that.

The old man wasn’t called that. EYE was it.

Wake up.

crazy4having3 10-26-2018 11:00 AM

Can we change the name of the show to Keith and the Girls and make Tracey a permanent fixture of the show? I honestly don’t think there is another guest you both have such perfect chemistry with. When Tracey is on, she doesn’t feel like a guest. She’s like a 3rd host.

*Tracey gush over*

SpareBen 10-26-2018 11:44 AM

Proud to assume I'm among the "moron or three" Keith once referred to.

Re Black Santa, isn't it possible that Megyn's intention was to not confuse children who might be watching & that she wasn't necessarily stating a racist opinion? She's ignorant, racially insensitive, but I think the response to her gaffes are out of line with the offence. It's also worth noting that NBC had been seeking a way to dump her before this, due to low ratings and to the spotlight she had been shining on NBC's issues (regarding Matt Lauer and alleged quenching of Ronan Farrow's stories.)

Someone asked what character might require blackface. LaFawnduh, of course!

Lanfear 10-26-2018 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpareBen (Post 871505)
Proud to assume I'm among the "moron or three" Keith once referred to.

Re Black Santa, isn't it possible that Megyn's intention was to not confuse children who might be watching & that she wasn't necessarily stating a racist opinion? She's ignorant, racially insensitive, but I think the response to her gaffes are out of line with the offence. It's also worth noting that NBC had been seeking a way to dump her before this, due to low ratings and to the spotlight she had been shining on NBC's issues (regarding Matt Lauer and alleged quenching of Ronan Farrow's stories.)

Someone asked what character might require blackface. LaFawnduh, of course!

Oh the poor children that are so confused by Santa

Lanfear 10-26-2018 12:30 PM

I had to google what chicken fried steak was.

But apparently it's kind of like Schnitzel? Schnitzel can be quite delicious, I mean it's not as great as a nice rare steak but it's definitely tasty.

SpareBen 10-26-2018 02:30 PM

Re Southern food, I think our local chain in WV out-crackers Cracker Barrel - do you want baked steak, chopped steak, or "country fried" steak?