Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Are you a creationist?
Yes 4 7.69%
No 48 92.31%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree98Likes

Old 10-30-2018, 11:48 AM   #31 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

“Keith and Chemda are millennials”

Lol
porky2468 and Apia like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 09:09 AM   #32 (permalink)

I'm a leftist who's spent his whole life in red states. Cities are ok, rural areas are not. That's the case in most states, but in the South it's especially true. Maybe just go with that instead of the whitewashing.
Newsy, porky2468 and lalalemon like this.
Old 11-01-2018, 02:01 PM   #33 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yannie View Post
I'm an East Coast liberal, relocated by choice to Lexington, KY about 13 years ago. Yes, it can get tiresome: the Trump supporters, the bible thumping, the unhealthy food. But if you base your opinion of KY on one ill-informed visitor to Dry Ridge (a sad outpost on the barren road between Cincinnati and Lexington) you are just as guilty of knee-jerk prejudice as the people you detest. C'mon, NY liberal millennials. Pull your heads out of your asses, get out of Queens, and see some of the country. Kentucky, along with being absolutely gorgeous, has cities, culture, universities, thoroughbred farms, and a rich history of major contributions to American culture. Lexington has had a gay mayor for 8 years. We were one the first cities in the country to institute a no-smoking ban in bars and restaurants in 2004. Louisville is a big blue ocean in a shallow red state. I know, I know, Mitch McConnell, the Creation Museum, and one crazy skinhead who shot up a Kroger a few days ago. But please, just as I don't judge all of Queens by Archie Bunker, open up your minds to the fly-over states. Your snotty attitude seriously isn't helping things.
Native Kentuckian and actual millennial here. Now that I live in New England and have had a few years away home, when I go back (to “blue” Louisville, mind you) I realize how racist and fucked up it is...the grocery store shooting took place less than 10 min from my parent house, for Christ’s sake. I have a love for my state and the city I was raised in, but it’s okay to acknowledge and talk about the shitty parts.

What is the point in getting personally offended by comments like Keith’s? It always seems like the older generation would rather brush the negative aspects of a place under the rug or to the side while trying to distract with arguments of “but horse racing! Rolling hills! Bourbon!” . Living in a mostly white, christian, southern bubble doesn’t exactly scream “inclusive”, and that heavily shapes the culture of the state. I say, try to live your life in a way the represents the way you want people to feel about your home state.

P.S. Mitch McConnell has no soul. Rand Paul is an idiot. The 2 victims
of the hate crime were Maurice E. Stallard and Vickie Lee Jones.
Keith, Lanfear, punk'n and 3 others like this.

Last edited by lalalemon; 11-01-2018 at 02:09 PM.
Old 11-01-2018, 02:05 PM   #34 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

He took the time to yell at me, but I’d like to see how many phone calls he dropped to the office of Mitch McConnell.

I’ll round up and guess zero.
Lanfear, littlp, lalalemon and 1 others like this.
Old 11-04-2018, 04:28 PM   #35 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

WWAD

What Would Apia Do

#RealTalk
Old 11-07-2018, 06:25 PM   #36 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yannie View Post
Kentucky, along with being absolutely gorgeous, has cities, culture, universities, thoroughbred farms, and a rich history of major contributions to American culture...
WHAT?! YOU HAVE CITIES AND CULTURES AND EVEN SCHOOLS?!

And those great thoroughbreds...

Ever pet them with their blinders on? So majestic.

Okay. Maybe this guy loves horse racing more than the horses do: https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...=.9113dc588106

THIS HAPPENED ON THE SAME DAY YOU BRAGGED ABOUT BEATEN HORSES!!!
Archimedes_Screw likes this.
Old 11-11-2018, 02:39 PM   #37 (permalink)

Black people do white face.... cept they do it under the guise of being a "mime". They love to do it at churches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8LNBhY9C6Q
Old 11-11-2018, 02:44 PM   #38 (permalink)

Keith loves to bring up segregated prom in Georiga. You know who wanted the segregated proms? The students. ALL the students.... both white and black!
Old 11-11-2018, 09:14 PM   #39 (permalink)
Chamsa! Chamsa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gapeach View Post
Keith loves to bring up segregated prom in Georiga. You know who wanted the segregated proms? The students. ALL the students.... both white and black!

Haaaaa is this a GOOD point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keith, porky2468, Apia and 1 others like this.
Old 11-11-2018, 09:39 PM   #40 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gapeach View Post
You typed this.
The Girl, Bucho, porky2468 and 3 others like this.