Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   2968: Never Again w/ Lenny Marcus (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/2968-never-again-w-lenny-marcus-21234/)

Keith 10-29-2018 11:05 PM

2968: Never Again w/ Lenny Marcus

Relationship age gaps; bride fattens up bridesmaids; Kellyanne Conway blames comics for synagogue shooting; Kentucky family dresses as Nazis for Halloween; 100% Fresh and Hunter Killer reviewed; Bill Cosby’s appeal; parenthood

Guest:
Lenny Marcus
http://static-2.keithandthegirl.net/...EW-100x100.jpg

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Carruthers 10-30-2018 05:19 AM

• I know what happened
  • I don't understand what happened
  • Chemda and Lenny seem equally nonplussed by it
  • Must be Trump's fault

The Girl 10-30-2018 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia (Post 871547)
I didn’t like the way Chemda was to Lenny.
You ask him how it is having a kid.
He is honest. And than Chemda says: “that sounds awful.And everyone says the same. Its boring. It makes me not have a kid more.”

I would have had a stronger reaction than him. It was not about you.

No one tries to force you to have a kid Chemda. You said very often that you don’t want to. That’s fine. It’s your choice.
I love you Chemda, but he just answered a question. Having kids is similar for everyone in the beginning.
What should he say? It’s no work at all?

Poor Lenny was just trying to answer a question and here I come baby-hating. That’s so like me. He (and you) should totally take me seriously and get butt hurt over it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rufio 10-30-2018 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Girl (Post 871552)
Poor Lenny was just trying to answer a question and here I come baby-hating. That’s so like me. He (and you) should totally take me seriously and get butt hurt over it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

quit being so aggressive to poor little Apia

Archimedes_Screw 10-30-2018 11:12 AM

Our second child that we were fostering gave me pink eye then I got the flu then he gave me pink eye again lol Kids are so gross!

thirteen 10-30-2018 11:46 AM

The guest who asked if it's really rape (or a damaging experience) if someone's sleeping was Ari Shaffir.

It's pretty much the only thing I remember about him now, unfortunately.

Enunciated Piffle 10-30-2018 02:45 PM

Poll

I voted Lenny because it’s rare to get Chemda fake/ and or real/ pissed off. Aggro-Chem-ders makes me laugh.

It’s just not in her nature. Hilarious:)

Also. Lenny is a solid KATG guest. As always.

Electric Squirrel 10-30-2018 03:27 PM

It seems 90% of the time new parents talk about their kids they have to say something about how no one tells you how hard it is or how much work it is.
I for one was happy when Chemda called Lenny out for acting surprised at how much work a kid is.

Menomena Matt 10-30-2018 04:02 PM

I voted 'not aggressive' for Chemda previously, but I think Lenny is one of those guests that she just likes to needle. Maybe because she knows he'll react like this? I dunno, but I think she pushed him on this one. Sorry Chemda!

thirteen 10-30-2018 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Electric Squirrel (Post 871568)
It seems 90% of the time new parents talk about their kids they have to say something about how no one tells you how hard it is or how much work it is.
I for one was happy when Chemda called Lenny out for acting surprised at how much work a kid is.

True, but you don't fully realize it or know how hard it is until you're in the midst of it. Dealing with it day in, day out. It's his reality right now, so he's talking about it. Also, he was asked.