Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Would you match your partner in Keith's surprise 1 to 10 Game?
Yes 16 44.44%
No 14 38.89%
I don't have a partner 6 16.67%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree52Likes

Old 11-09-2018, 12:57 PM   #11 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Hey Chemda! Tattoos are great and I think it's super-cool that you and Xerxes are having adventures together!

I came here to say one little thing: tattoos are for life. The next tattoo you choose will be on you for 40+ years. I suggest giving yourself a year to think about your next tattoo before making that kind of decision, just to make sure that your tattoo is what you REALLY REALLY want forever.

The above was said in a spirit of no judgement.
The below is said in a spirit of heavy judgment:

DON'T GET A TATTOO ON YOUR DAMN HAND, THAT'S FOR IDIOT CHILDREN WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF TIME AND HOW YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TO LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT IN 10 YEARS

Also you do sing like an angle I love your voice.
Old 11-10-2018, 03:39 AM   #12 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Who gives a shit what tattoos someone has (as long as they're not generally offensive). You may think a little smiley on her hand is stupid, but if it makes her happy then why would you stop that? It's not as if she's in a profession that would look down on her for it. She's her own boss.
The Girl, xerxes and FingerLakes like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 10:25 AM   #13 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

I really liked hearing someone from another state talk about how they loved all the little things in new york, instead of wanting to change it or talking about expensive shit no one but tourist do. Also she was funny!

Please play more Ariana so Chemda is compelled to impersonate her. Or maybe do a youtube thing where Chemda just sings random pop divas. Thanks.
The Girl likes this.
Old 11-10-2018, 10:27 AM   #14 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by amnesiac View Post
Hey Chemda! Tattoos are great and I think it's super-cool that you and Xerxes are having adventures together!

I came here to say one little thing: tattoos are for life. The next tattoo you choose will be on you for 40+ years. I suggest giving yourself a year to think about your next tattoo before making that kind of decision, just to make sure that your tattoo is what you REALLY REALLY want forever.

DON'T GET A TATTOO ON YOUR DAMN HAND, THAT'S FOR IDIOT CHILDREN WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF TIME AND HOW YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TO LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT IN 10 YEARS

I can't believe you copy pasted this mess into more than one thread

I also can't believe the stick people have up their asses about tattoos to this day.

"YOU'RE LIFE WILL BE RUINED AND NO ONE WILL TALK TO YOU"
Please unclutch your pearls
Keith, The Girl, porky2468 and 2 others like this.
Old 11-10-2018, 12:06 PM   #15 (permalink)
Administrator
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by amnesiac View Post

I find your socks offensive.
The Girl and porky2468 like this.
Old 11-18-2018, 08:00 AM   #16 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

I saw the title and the shortish episode length and got really worried this was going to be a Michelle Collins situation but it couldn't be more opposite. Thank goodness, she's great, best new guest, polls are closed.
porky2468 likes this.

Last edited by starscream; 11-18-2018 at 09:10 PM.