Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   2975: 2 Girls, 1 Keith w/ Andrea Allan (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/2975-2-girls-1-keith-w-andrea-allan-21247/)

Michael's Servant 11-08-2018 10:59 PM

2975: 2 Girls, 1 Keith w/ Andrea Allan

85-year-old Ruth Bader Ginsburg's broken ribs; who you will marry; El Chapo and how to get out of jury duty; John Leguizamo vs. Keith Malley: Latin History for Morons; Louis C.K.'s 70-minute Paris performance; Donald Trump vs. Lil Jon; Andrea's KATG influences

Guest:
Andrea Allan
http://static-2.keithandthegirl.net/...ea-100x100.jpg

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

porky2468 11-09-2018 04:02 AM

Did anyone think BroLo wouldn't be a head shover? "Come on, baby. You know what we're here for, ow!"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia (Post 871797)
Shoulent it say 16 or younger? Older than 16 can be 40 or 90.

Yeah, the wording confused me a bit too. Though I'm yet to meet the love of my life, so the odds don't seem to be in my favour.

Archimedes_Screw 11-09-2018 07:29 AM

I can draw Andrea’s album cover from memory. That picture with the title is fucking brilliant.

Archimedes_Screw 11-09-2018 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archimedes_Screw (Post 871803)
I can draw Andrea’s album cover from memory. That picture with the title is fucking brilliant.

Ok that sounds sounds creepy. The picture is shocking and with the title it makes such a powerful statement.

Keith 11-09-2018 08:16 AM

Apia. Porky.

With peace and love how would 16 and younger make sense?

At 4 you most likely met the person you’ll marry?

Blitzgal 11-09-2018 08:55 AM

Weird, that was true for me. We went to high school together. However, we didn't go out back then, went off on our own paths for 20 years, and reconnected two years ago through Facebook. We weren't even in the same crowd in high school, I was a goody two shoes nerd and he was one of the "bad" kids. I loosened up over the years and he settled down, so then when we met up again we were in the right place.

Archimedes_Screw 11-09-2018 10:05 AM

I met my wife at 17 on Yahoo personals.This was when it was free in ‘98. She lived in a town 2 1/2 hours away. We got married at 22. I love the shit outta her but I’m telling my children to wait a little longer. Sometimes I wish I had dated more and then feel guilty for wishing for that.

Ok. I feel like I know so much about Keith and Chemda and it feels weird not to share my personal life on here. Which is why I’ve been sharing so much lately. It just felt one sided. Is it too much? Sincere question.

The Girl 11-09-2018 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archimedes_Screw (Post 871809)
I met my wife at 17 on Yahoo personals.This was when it was free in ‘98. She lived in a town 2 1/2 hours away. We got married at 22. I love the shit outta her but I’m telling my children to wait a little longer. Sometimes I wish I had dated more and then feel guilty for wishing for that.

Ok. I feel like I know so much about Keith and Chemda and it feels weird not to share my personal life on here. Which is why I’ve been sharing so much lately. It just felt one sided. Is it too much? Sincere question.

I think it’s great! I’ve been following your life a little on social media. Your family is so dear. And I never say dear.

I think it’s good to speak about non-perfect things in your family. We don’t love people less because we run through scenarios in our mind. I think it’s valuable to know how you really feel so that you can love from your heart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archimedes_Screw 11-09-2018 11:15 AM

Thank you Chemda. That means a lot.

Bucho 11-09-2018 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by porky2468 (Post 871800)
Though I'm yet to meet the love of my life, so the odds don't seem to be in my favour.

Maybe you have met the love of your life but just don't know it yet Porky. Blitzgal-style.