Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   2997: Toxic Shock w/ Rachel Sennott (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/2997-toxic-shock-w-rachel-sennott-21288/)

Keith 12-14-2018 09:07 PM

There’s the poll: Anyone here ever have Toxic Shock Syndrome?

Archimedes_Screw 12-15-2018 09:24 PM

Keith and Chemda, I am sorry. I have done some introspection since I’ve commented. Should have done it before but here we are. I realize now that I was putting all of my pain and loss on Rachael and you guys talking about her posts. I made it about me and that was incorrect. I sincerely appreciate you guys responding. I’ve got some shit to work out. Love you guys.

jcro21 12-17-2018 11:11 AM

Since when do 23 year olds sound so young???? I'm not even that much older and this made me feel old. Maybe it's the affected grew-up-in-manhattan-went-to-nyu-tisch vibe she was putting out that made her seem like a tiny child trying to be a big person, reminded me of that teenage comic that was on a bunch of months ago.

I have some friends who are cry-posters. I think it's more of a move to show confidence with being vulnerable than a "help me be less sad" kind of thing. Personally I love telling people when I cry at movies or music and showing off that I have real emotions, but I'm not into posting pictures of myself in general, let alone when I'm all teary faced.

Last thing I cried at - Aretha Franklin's Amazing Grace live album. Pure fucking singing, highly recommended for anyone looking for a cry.

Sparrow 12-17-2018 03:03 PM

last time i cried was last night at the opener Christmas episode of Fuller House. i don’t mind shedding my feelings.

PippaMags 12-17-2018 04:16 PM

I cried, too! Fuller House is navigating dark topics brilliantly ♥️

Keith 12-17-2018 05:03 PM

Dark topics huh?

PippaMags 12-17-2018 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 872645)
Dark topics huh?

Top three dark topics: Kimmy’s adulterous husband, Stephanie’s infertility, and DJ’s deceased firefighter husband who was perfect in every way except for his terrible taste in jewelry.

Sparrow 12-17-2018 05:12 PM

it’s about as dark as a lighthouse shitting a sunray.

EricJsScreename 12-19-2018 06:58 PM

At first when I heard Chemda mention that the Catholic church should be considered a terrorist organization, I laughed and thought that was a bit extreme (but funny). Then I really started to think about it, in addition the news about Illinois having an additional 500 accused priests and such that have been unreported - a terrorist organization classification is reasonable.

The Catholic church is basically the mafia of child molestation. Disgusting.

SpareBen 12-13-2021 08:05 AM

Loved Shiva Baby - remembered Rachel from the show, glad I get to listen back. VIP, y'all!