Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: The fuck?
WHY ARE YOU HITTING LIKE ON MY POSTS?! 50 89.29%
It's just social media. Whatever. 6 10.71%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree208Likes

Old 01-28-2019, 10:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

3015: Don’t Like w/ Ashley Brooke Roberts

Commercial acting; keeping up with models; family drama and alcohol; Chemda's ex-husband oddly comments on her social media; Chemda's mobility

Guest:
Ashley Brooke Roberts

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
Archimedes_Screw likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 09:16 AM   #2 (permalink)

Ashley’s accent made me homesick lol. Loved the episode.

Hugs Chemda. God damn.
Keith, The Girl, Sparrow and 5 others like this.
Old 01-29-2019, 12:13 PM   #3 (permalink)

"How can we miss you if you won't go away."

Yeah, that is for sure a "what the FUCK" and absolutely is not a "whatever".

I shook my head at that last episode of his podcast, like, what? And now, weird passive-aggressive "likes" or comments on, well, **anything**?? Yeah, I've completely lost any sympathy I might've once had.

Fucking hell. Stop. JUST STOP.
blu, Lanfear, porky2468 and 2 others like this.
Old 01-29-2019, 12:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer

Don't reach out. Maybe in a couple of years when you've healed and he's healed, but your not in the space for this to not be harmful to you.
Apia and PippaMags like this.
Old 01-29-2019, 01:16 PM   #5 (permalink)

I honestly still want to like Henessy, but the fucker isn’t helping himself. He is a walking mass of complexes, and being trans isn’t much of an excuse. I’m a trans guy too, and I don’t live my life in such erratic ways, so there’s certainly more to it and he needs to extricate himself from this social circle specifically and fully address his issues if he is ever gonna get his shit together. Continuing to follow Katg and everything and everyone connected to it is not healthy.

Also, maybe it’s different in a city with millions of people, but where I am in the middle of no where finding someone to love is difficult even if you aren’t trans. Why the fuck, when you find yourself in a relationship with someone as amazing and real as Chemda is do you actively seek to fuck it up? Once you find someone who actually loves your dumb transass and lets you into their world, you treasure them and do everything you can to live a happy life with them, because what if she was quite seriously the ONLY person who was capable of living you? Why would you ever fuck that up if you weren’t mentally ill? Work on yourself Henessy, I can’t imagine you’re not reading this thread. And stop blaming it on being a trans man. For all the grief you’ve put Chemda as well as your friends through, you don’t get to call your self a trans man, you’re just a little trans boy who needs to go home and let his pop beat some sense into him.
Old 01-29-2019, 01:30 PM   #6 (permalink)

as the great Green Day once wrote, he's just a sucker with no self-esteem. Some of us subconsciously ruin things because we feel undeserving of love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Ryan View Post
Why the fuck, when you find yourself in a relationship with someone as amazing and real as Chemda is do you actively seek to fuck it up?
Old 01-29-2019, 03:40 PM   #7 (permalink)

Ashley brings up a good point.
I really hope that when Chemda reaches the one year mark, not only is her ex blocked on social media but I would love to see their show removed from VIP.

If someone did all that to me, I’d set the entire world on fire, incinerate all bridges, and hire a voodoo priestess for a curse.

Chemda is such an amazing caring, loving, kind hearted GODDESS... being treated anything less than perfect is an atrocity.

Last edited by Sorin Markov; 01-29-2019 at 03:46 PM.
Old 01-29-2019, 03:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

I’m so fired up I paused the podcast to post this:

H is out of line for the “Nice scarf” comment. It is passive aggressive and displays a lack of personal growth on his part. GOD DAMN IT H GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!

I think chemda should block him. He has proven himself willing to be cruel and disrespectful in the past and this comment is a red flag that he is willing to insert himself in ways that will gaslight either Chemda or a new / potential partner. That is fucked up.
Old 01-29-2019, 04:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Arggghhhhhh

Keith and Andrea are so right I had to pause the podcast again to come on here and say how pissed I am.

HENNESSY, STOP FUCKING UP!!!

[ty for letting me vent]
♥️♥️♥️
porky2468 and Apia like this.
Old 01-29-2019, 04:18 PM   #10 (permalink)

I love Ashey’s reaction. Also, can we nominate this for next year’s MostShockingMoment2019

I’m also moved to tears right now.
Bucho and Apia like this.