Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: The fuck?
WHY ARE YOU HITTING LIKE ON MY POSTS?! 50 89.29%
It's just social media. Whatever. 6 10.71%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree208Likes

Old 01-30-2019, 10:10 PM   #41 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Seems like you are giving him a forum to speak... HER FORUMS.

I hope this is a trick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by memecherry View Post
Dunno, just trying to be a good friend while also trying to make sense of everything...
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 10:28 PM   #42 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryLavender View Post
Seems like you are giving him a forum to speak... HER FORUMS.

I hope this is a trick.
It was brought up on the show >> I had a convo today, felt conflicted but also felt compelled to share.

I’m sorry if it’s offensive to anyone / never my intention / just at the end of the day keep saying

“I don’t want a semi broken person making a permanent choice based on temp emotions”

When somebody calls you & you are afraid they might hurt themselves, you might be compelled to say something publicly in hopes that they won’t.
Old 01-30-2019, 10:33 PM   #43 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

You’re right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
MAYBE you're being tricked?
Old 01-30-2019, 10:33 PM   #44 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Out of respect for Chemda & this being her community first & foremost I’ll keep any further concerns re: Henny to myself & if he reaches out again because something was said on the show & he’s hurting I’ll make sure to keep it out of this space...

I can’t fix this, or anyone involved... loving thoughts to all.
Old 01-30-2019, 10:34 PM   #45 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
When somebody calls you & you are afraid they might hurt themselves, you might be compelled to say something publicly in hopes that they won’t.
Huh?
Trash_Bat likes this.
Old 01-30-2019, 10:51 PM   #46 (permalink)

Quote:
Huh?
Out of respect I don’t think I should be adding anything else to this situation/thread/etc

Was just trying to help, but I dont think there is anything else I can say that will make any of this better.
Keith and CherryLavender like this.
Old 01-30-2019, 11:02 PM   #47 (permalink)

Quote:
Huh?
I have to agree with this. Maybeeee it’s just me but if someone is in that bad of a place in any situation yes, people should be told but the public forum of their ex probably isn’t the best place. I get you mean no ill will but imagine being Chemda, you get on Facebook “oh my ex is there”, you’re at work “oh my ex wants their side of their story nobody asked for on my network so now that’s on my network”, you listen to your friends podcast “oh my ex is fucking on here too” and now you go to your forum after speaking about the situation in detail literally once out of 9 months and “oh now I have to hear about him on my forum, and hear about how bad he’s doing and details on his life that make this even harder on me”. Chemda seems like she’s trying to get some peace and at every corner he’s there. So in short no this probably isn’t the best place...maybe informing people closer to him and not in a public forum would be better but that’s just me : ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by Trash_Bat; 01-30-2019 at 11:06 PM.
Old 01-30-2019, 11:09 PM   #48 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
It was brought up on the show >> I had a convo today, felt conflicted but also felt compelled to share.

I’m sorry if it’s offensive to anyone / never my intention / just at the end of the day keep saying

“I don’t want a semi broken person making a permanent choice based on temp emotions”

Chemda has been super quiet and respectful and asking the forums to not take sides, she only ever addressed it when pushed.

I feel for Hennessy I really do but if he doesn’t want his dirty laundry in public fucking shush a while and ask your friends to do the same.
Trying to fix a relationship that broke from emotional terrorism with more emotional terrorism wont work.

Last edited by Lanfear; 01-30-2019 at 11:28 PM.
Old 01-31-2019, 01:19 AM   #49 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanfear View Post
Chemda has been super quiet and respectful and asking the forums to not take sides, she only ever addressed it when pushed.

I feel for Hennessy I really do but if he doesn’t want his dirty laundry in public fucking shush a while and ask your friends to do the same.
Trying to fix a relationship that broke from emotional terrorism with more emotional terrorism wont work.
I agree >> like I said I felt conflicted >> I don’t want to add any more flames to the fire with details // I threw myself into the fire because of the pain I heard on the other side of the phone ... I just couldn’t handle anything bad happening on my heart or spirit

To Henny >> bro I’m done being your forums proxy >> the heat is too much for my spirit & there is nothing else I can do here for you
Old 01-31-2019, 01:43 AM   #50 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

But why would you write that public part that it’s all you can do? Just tell him.