Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: The fuck?
WHY ARE YOU HITTING LIKE ON MY POSTS?! 50 89.29%
It's just social media. Whatever. 6 10.71%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree208Likes

Old 01-31-2019, 01:55 AM   #51 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
But why would you write that public part that it’s all you can do? Just tell him.
I tried saying it on the phone >> even said “ok I throw myself in the forums, blow them up, wake up tomorrow in flames, then what?”

>> again the pain & desperation I had on the other end....

I acted & still am on the emotion that was triggered in me from my past & my history...

At this point since what he ultimately wanted was support, but it’s something that doesn’t really help anyone, I have to publicly bow out of this fight.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 02:34 AM   #52 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

With peace and love, what does “bow out” mean?
The Girl and skitzot like this.
Old 01-31-2019, 08:16 AM   #53 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I woke up even more mad about this from Meme than when I went to sleep last night.

Hennessy has turned his manipulation to her because it WON'T WORK ON CHEMDA ANYMORE.

I'm sorry for you, Meme. My anger is not with you.

AJ
The Girl, skitzot, Lanfear and 3 others like this.
Old 01-31-2019, 09:26 AM   #54 (permalink)

shit, mine is. why come up in here thinly veiling threats of self-harm and some delusion you have to save the day by laying it at Chemda’s feet. it’s weird. i don’t like it. and it ruined the mood of my mix-tape.

he wants his wife back? sad face emoji? Meme, you know what you’re doing. stop it.
Old 01-31-2019, 09:43 AM   #55 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

You're right, Sparrow. I didn't want to be mad at her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
shit, mine is. why come up in here thinly veiling threats of self-harm and some delusion you have to save the day by laying it at Chemda’s feet. it’s weird. i don’t like it. and it ruined the mood of my mix-tape.

he wants his wife back? sad face emoji? Meme, you know what you’re doing. stop it.
Sparrow, porky2468 and PippaMags like this.
Old 01-31-2019, 11:56 AM   #56 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

“Quit weaponizing your trauma”

God DAMN that’s brilliant. I’m waist deep in Gabor Mate/ addiction/ self help/ self esteem/ pros and cons of personality disorder medication literAture and the like; I’m amazed I haven’t read it and/ or written it down a couple two three times. But I have now.

Im still listening to ep. but like everyone else can’t imagine someone being mean to Chemda - and wanted to come on forums and let that person know they’re being a dick. Then I thought about my own narcissism. My manipulative behavior. The time I treated a woman/ my ex/ in a similar way, years ago. I’m not proud. I’m actually disgusted with myself. But.

Maybe in sharing my story it’ll give some insight into his low-grade sociopathic motives. Also, I don’t know Chemda’s ex but the actions sound familiar so. Whatever.

In 2010 I met Megan at a bar I never go to on north side of town. It was my birthday. I was drinking alone and wanted to keep it that way. But then I saw Megan’s smile. I don’t usually trust joy in other’s. Mostly because I’m a sad sack with none of my own.

But her smile was so genuine. It was like seeing one for the first time. You could tell she was legit happy. Across the bar even. Dancing to some awful reggae on juke box. She was there to have a good time. Life was good and never otherwise.

I was intrigued. Also though,(and I point this out cuz I’ve encountered others who pull this bs. We see people enjoying life and become more curious than impressed. I think we can admit to being fascinated by people who truly love life. Like, I don’t know Chemda but that’s how I view her.

Anyways. I had to see what this attractive nitwit was up to. Surely it was n act. Nope. She laughed at my jokes. Ordered another beer and even left her frumpy friend inside so she and I could get acquainted over a bowl. She was one of those people who just feel comfortable. I never feel at ease. It was intoxicating. So much so, it didn’t annoy me when she kept repeating, “it’s your birthday...you’re all alone on yer bday. Wait. Isn’t that weird???”

I quickly showed pics of the friends still nice enough to put up with me Via slideshow on my phone. Reassuring her and deterring the awful truth idea, that, I swear if it was filmed, would be hilarious. I’m gonna speak for all narcissists and say we mostly, only think of ourselves. But when there’s something or someone we want - we will charm, manipulate, and get what we want. It’s really gross and basically lying but when younger just chalked it up another instance of being better than others.

So. I think this where narcissists confuse normal/ good people. We’re very self-centered but we know how to mirror what you all care about and trust. Well do this till we get what we want. Then the facade goes away as we regress back to self-centeredness. So it can be confusing when the human caring goes away and you wake up to a sociopath.

Megan did.

Long story short. She was amazing. Sexually. Spiritually. Impressive cook. Everyone liked her. She had this nurturing quality that really, in retrospect, I should have had my ass kicked for squandering.

Over time she slowly pulled back. I never cheated but surely would have had we stayed together longer. I began putting forth zero effort. In reality, (what I know now) is that I hate myself on a level - I can’t even describe. Too dumb to realize this, I began hating Megan for loving me. I’d even judge her for studying nursing. Nursing was caring for people. People who didn’t matter. Not like my intellectual pursuits of failing Intro to Sociology that one time

Anyway. Some smart sister back east finally convinced Megan to drop me like the total piece of shit I was.

The most fucked up thing, (and this is what this whole story boils down to - and the comparison to Henny,(in my mind) is that - I didn’t even look up from Curb Your Enthusiasm, to watch her go. I did, a week later, remember that I liked all the things Megan did for me - which was so many things, like she was so incredibly awesome, I decided to remember her

I carefully re-inserted myself into her life. Not Facebook likes or comments but “Hey I got a ticket to that show you talked about” walk my dog at her spot. Befriend her obnoxious friend.

Thinking back though, (and I wonder if Chemdas ex is like this) I didn’t really realize the perfect woman left cuz I was so preoccupied with my successes, lack of, status, me me me. When I realized she was gone, I didn’t stop and think why. I just knew I’d like her around again.

Whew. Sorry that was long but I’m convinced Hennessy is not conscious of how fucking creepy it is to brake a woman’s heart. Then spontaneously wave hello to her like that shit never happened. Cuz I’m sure there’s empathy there. It’s just overshadowed by delusional, victimhood, selfish - whatever motivation.

I’m a seriously flawed individual. Personality disorders. Addiction. Narcissism. Anger problems. Extreme trust issues. Stuff I hope Hennessy doesn’t have to deal with. But him being a performer. An ego that needs to be front and center. Somethings going on. There’s a serious disconnect when it comes to Chemda.

It is universally understood. Everyone likes Chemda. She’s that incredible. I hope The message gets received. Cuz let me tell you something. I don’t practice the dark arts, but I know manipulation. I got a PhD. Not proud, but it’s true. Everything Hennessy wrote about being open and trying to help Chemda heal - that’s all self serving bullshit. You know it. Chemda knows it. But I don’t think Henny fully knows it.

Realizing I was hurting others, being selfish, working off past trauma and hurt - just about killed me. I’m glad Chemda is being so magnificently...mature about his actions. It’s not only healthy but shows us fans how to be an adult.

It’s gotta be excruciating. Not lowering to his level. But that’s why Chemda IS so likable, thoughtful, contemplative, and ultimately inspiring.

Thank you for sharing this super personal part of your life. It’s helpful. Healing. Heavy KATG biz.

I do wanna bitch about one thing tho. DID THE MUSHROOMS NOT TELL YOUR ROBOT ASS - MYQ KAPLAN TO give a courtesy beep bo beep to a few people? A heads up? Update your software bro. Ya slipping.

I swear. These VIP co-hosts. You know Keith’s apology list is just growin’
shoebootie and PippaMags like this.
Old 01-31-2019, 12:05 PM   #57 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Damn. I’m that guy. Again. I knew it felt - lengthy.

Um. I hope Chemda’s ex becomes more conscious of his actions/ how they affect Chemda. And I love that Chemda, as always, is the bigger person. Doing the right thing. Setting mature admirable examples.

And I hope Keith continues to honor Chemda’s situation by only subtlety and respectfully pointing out certain people are full of shit.

I really would like to hear a taped conversation where Keith calls MYQ and informs him - he’s fired. Let his robot circuits heat up a few then let him know it’s a hoax. But then be serious and ask what team he’s on and did he forget.

I love Myq. But he is proof. Smart people are capable of dum dum.
porky2468 and PippaMags like this.
Old 01-31-2019, 05:01 PM   #58 (permalink)

what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post

God DAMN that’s brilliant. I’m waist deep in Gabor Mate/ addiction/ self help/ self esteem/ pros and cons of personality disorder medication literAture and the like; I’m amazed I haven’t read it and/ or written it down a couple two three times. But I have now.

Im still listening to ep. but like everyone else can’t imagine someone being mean to Chemda - and wanted to come on forums and let that person know they’re being a dick. Then I thought about my own narcissism. My manipulative behavior. The time I treated a woman/ my ex/ in a similar way, years ago. I’m not proud. I’m actually disgusted with myself. But.

Maybe in sharing my story it’ll give some insight into his low-grade sociopathic motives. Also, I don’t know Chemda’s ex but the actions sound familiar so. Whatever.

In 2010 I met Megan at a bar I never go to on north side of town. It was my birthday. I was drinking alone and wanted to keep it that way. But then I saw Megan’s smile. I don’t usually trust joy in other’s. Mostly because I’m a sad sack with none of my own.

But her smile was so genuine. It was like seeing one for the first time. You could tell she was legit happy. Across the bar even. Dancing to some awful reggae on juke box. She was there to have a good time. Life was good and never otherwise.

I was intrigued. Also though,(and I point this out cuz I’ve encountered others who pull this bs. We see people enjoying life and become more curious than impressed. I think we can admit to being fascinated by people who truly love life. Like, I don’t know Chemda but that’s how I view her.

Anyways. I had to see what this attractive nitwit was up to. Surely it was n act. Nope. She laughed at my jokes. Ordered another beer and even left her frumpy friend inside so she and I could get acquainted over a bowl. She was one of those people who just feel comfortable. I never feel at ease. It was intoxicating. So much so, it didn’t annoy me when she kept repeating, “it’s your birthday...you’re all alone on yer bday. Wait. Isn’t that weird???”

I quickly showed pics of the friends still nice enough to put up with me Via slideshow on my phone. Reassuring her and deterring the awful truth idea, that, I swear if it was filmed, would be hilarious. I’m gonna speak for all narcissists and say we mostly, only think of ourselves. But when there’s something or someone we want - we will charm, manipulate, and get what we want. It’s really gross and basically lying but when younger just chalked it up another instance of being better than others.

So. I think this where narcissists confuse normal/ good people. We’re very self-centered but we know how to mirror what you all care about and trust. Well do this till we get what we want. Then the facade goes away as we regress back to self-centeredness. So it can be confusing when the human caring goes away and you wake up to a sociopath.

Megan did.

Long story short. She was amazing. Sexually. Spiritually. Impressive cook. Everyone liked her. She had this nurturing quality that really, in retrospect, I should have had my ass kicked for squandering.

Over time she slowly pulled back. I never cheated but surely would have had we stayed together longer. I began putting forth zero effort. In reality, (what I know now) is that I hate myself on a level - I can’t even describe. Too dumb to realize this, I began hating Megan for loving me. I’d even judge her for studying nursing. Nursing was caring for people. People who didn’t matter. Not like my intellectual pursuits of failing Intro to Sociology that one time

Anyway. Some smart sister back east finally convinced Megan to drop me like the total piece of shit I was.

The most fucked up thing, (and this is what this whole story boils down to - and the comparison to Henny,(in my mind) is that - I didn’t even look up from Curb Your Enthusiasm, to watch her go. I did, a week later, remember that I liked all the things Megan did for me - which was so many things, like she was so incredibly awesome, I decided to remember her

I carefully re-inserted myself into her life. Not Facebook likes or comments but “Hey I got a ticket to that show you talked about” walk my dog at her spot. Befriend her obnoxious friend.

Thinking back though, (and I wonder if Chemdas ex is like this) I didn’t really realize the perfect woman left cuz I was so preoccupied with my successes, lack of, status, me me me. When I realized she was gone, I didn’t stop and think why. I just knew I’d like her around again.

Whew. Sorry that was long but I’m convinced Hennessy is not conscious of how fucking creepy it is to brake a woman’s heart. Then spontaneously wave hello to her like that shit never happened. Cuz I’m sure there’s empathy there. It’s just overshadowed by delusional, victimhood, selfish - whatever motivation.

I’m a seriously flawed individual. Personality disorders. Addiction. Narcissism. Anger problems. Extreme trust issues. Stuff I hope Hennessy doesn’t have to deal with. But him being a performer. An ego that needs to be front and center. Somethings going on. There’s a serious disconnect when it comes to Chemda.

It is universally understood. Everyone likes Chemda. She’s that incredible. I hope The message gets received. Cuz let me tell you something. I don’t practice the dark arts, but I know manipulation. I got a PhD. Not proud, but it’s true. Everything Hennessy wrote about being open and trying to help Chemda heal - that’s all self serving bullshit. You know it. Chemda knows it. But I don’t think Henny fully knows it.

Realizing I was hurting others, being selfish, working off past trauma and hurt - just about killed me. I’m glad Chemda is being so magnificently...mature about his actions. It’s not only healthy but shows us fans how to be an adult.

It’s gotta be excruciating. Not lowering to his level. But that’s why Chemda IS so likable, thoughtful, contemplative, and ultimately inspiring.

Thank you for sharing this super personal part of your life. It’s helpful. Healing. Heavy KATG biz.

I do wanna bitch about one thing tho. DID THE MUSHROOMS NOT TELL YOUR ROBOT ASS - MYQ KAPLAN TO give a courtesy beep bo beep to a few people? A heads up? Update your software bro. Ya slipping.

porky2468 likes this.
Old 01-31-2019, 06:05 PM   #59 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Douche

I’ve only been listening for around two years so I missed all the excitement about being in love, dating, marriage etc so I’m not that emotionally invested.

I’ve only been listening to the podcast since the break up, but this is a situation I’m with Keith. People who set out to trick you do not walk up to you and say “Hi I’m ......... and I’m here to fuck you over” they identify you, ease into your life, flatter you then attempt to bamboozle you, then they leave you wondering what the fuck happened. They do it over time and leave you confused and broken. They also have no real self-awareness to know when to give up.

Clicking like or commenting publicly on social media is a micro-aggression, and basically a shitty thing to do.
porky2468 and PippaMags like this.

no shitbags
Old 01-31-2019, 11:03 PM   #60 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post

Megan did.

Man it looks like you have gone through a ton of self realizations and growing. I mean I didn’t read that because I don’t have that kind of time but just looking at the amount of content I can imagine. Keep up the good work