Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3021: Get That Nut w/ Patrick Schroeder (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3021-get-nut-w-patrick-schroeder-21350/)

Michael's Servant 02-07-2019 06:00 PM

3021: Get That Nut w/ Patrick Schroeder

The origins of The Good, The Dad, and The Ugly and KATG; being fired from menial jobs and relationships; sex and dirty talk; Chemda and gold-paved streets; healthcare(?); Oscars 2019 will be without a host; after a black man raped a loved one, Liam Neeson went out to find a black man to kill

Guest:
Patrick Schroeder
http://static-3.keithandthegirl.net/...ER-100x100.png

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Skyler 02-08-2019 08:45 AM

“Best case, we cum on them” I’ve never missed the show quote more.

Archimedes_Screw 02-08-2019 10:27 AM

Woohoo! Patrick is pretty cool. Seemed a little shy.

I once during sex pretended to be gorilla and pick imaginary fleas off of my wife’s head who was supposed to be Jane Goodall. It was a show stopper and she didn’t laugh at all. I nearly fell off the bed laughing.

Bucho 02-11-2019 06:28 PM

What a young curmudgeon. I like him.

Definitely have to nominate him too, even if it's just so that he and Will end up in a rivalry to see who gets the most Best Guest votes in the next KATGuhs.

Hope both guys are on a couple more times this year, maybe even together one time, hmmmmmm?

FingerLakes 02-11-2019 11:19 PM

I voted yes because while I can't 100% remember if someone laughed at my dirty talk, I know it has totally shut down flirting. And I have totally laughed at a dude's dirty talk.

iKaloon 02-12-2019 07:51 AM

I don't understand why you don't see Liam Neeson speaking about his experience a good thing. Especially if you really think the rage was coming from the hatred of black people (which I don't).

We want more awarenes that this happens or is happening. And from the tone of his voice and words in the interview, it's clear that he feels disgusted by it.
We should be applauding him for his "bravery" for coming forward. Wat better way to do a free PSA then thru a movie star.

On the other note, asking for his skin color is a totally valid question. Even the police do it. I bet you it one of the first questions they ask you. After that, you can go and narrow it down to a specific culture/race feature.
You cannot just assume he is a racist just because the guy happened to be black. He would probably be just as thrilled to kill some Protestant Irish dud. His point of the story was his uncontrollable rage.

And Chemda, you can't say you don't do racial profiling. You literally had a game called "Guess that race".

Archimedes_Screw 02-12-2019 08:18 AM

Liam wasn’t wanting to find a specific black guy. He was looking for any black guy. The fuck? How did you miss that part?

iKaloon 02-12-2019 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archimedes_Screw (Post 873546)
Liam wasn’t wanting to find a specific black guy. He was looking for any black guy. The fuck? How did you miss that part?

As I took it, he was hoping to attack the right person but anybody fitting the description would also do. Otherwise, he could have just attacked the first guy he saw and be done would it.

I think this wouldn't be such a big story if the rapist was a Protestant Irish and he would we looking for a death wish in the Troubles.

Archimedes_Screw 02-12-2019 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iKaloon (Post 873553)
As I took it, he was hoping to attack the right person but anybody fitting the description would also do. Otherwise, he could have just attacked the first guy he saw and be done would it.

I think this wouldn't be such a big story if the rapist was a Protestant Irish and he would we looking for a death wish in the Troubles.

Exactly. Any black guy would do.

iKaloon 02-12-2019 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archimedes_Screw (Post 873554)
Exactly. Any black guy would do.

No, any black guy didn't do, that why he didn't attack anyone.