Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Has somebody ever laughed when you tried to talk dirty in bed?
Yes 18 47.37%
No 20 52.63%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree39Likes

Old 02-07-2019, 06:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

3021: Get That Nut w/ Patrick Schroeder

The origins of The Good, The Dad, and The Ugly and KATG; being fired from menial jobs and relationships; sex and dirty talk; Chemda and gold-paved streets; healthcare(?); Oscars 2019 will be without a host; after a black man raped a loved one, Liam Neeson went out to find a black man to kill

Guest:
Patrick Schroeder

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
Archimedes_Screw likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 08:45 AM   #2 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

“Best case, we cum on them” I’ve never missed the show quote more.
Keith, The Girl, Bucho and 1 others like this.
Old 02-08-2019, 10:27 AM   #3 (permalink)

Woohoo! Patrick is pretty cool. Seemed a little shy.

I once during sex pretended to be gorilla and pick imaginary fleas off of my wife’s head who was supposed to be Jane Goodall. It was a show stopper and she didn’t laugh at all. I nearly fell off the bed laughing.
Keith, The Girl, Bucho and 3 others like this.
Old 02-11-2019, 06:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

What a young curmudgeon. I like him.

Definitely have to nominate him too, even if it's just so that he and Will end up in a rivalry to see who gets the most Best Guest votes in the next KATGuhs.

Hope both guys are on a couple more times this year, maybe even together one time, hmmmmmm?
Keith, The Girl, porky2468 and 1 others like this.
Old 02-11-2019, 11:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

I voted yes because while I can't 100% remember if someone laughed at my dirty talk, I know it has totally shut down flirting. And I have totally laughed at a dude's dirty talk.
Keith and Archimedes_Screw like this.
Old 02-12-2019, 07:51 AM   #6 (permalink)

I don't understand why you don't see Liam Neeson speaking about his experience a good thing. Especially if you really think the rage was coming from the hatred of black people (which I don't).

We want more awarenes that this happens or is happening. And from the tone of his voice and words in the interview, it's clear that he feels disgusted by it.
We should be applauding him for his "bravery" for coming forward. Wat better way to do a free PSA then thru a movie star.

On the other note, asking for his skin color is a totally valid question. Even the police do it. I bet you it one of the first questions they ask you. After that, you can go and narrow it down to a specific culture/race feature.
You cannot just assume he is a racist just because the guy happened to be black. He would probably be just as thrilled to kill some Protestant Irish dud. His point of the story was his uncontrollable rage.

And Chemda, you can't say you don't do racial profiling. You literally had a game called "Guess that race".

Last edited by iKaloon; 02-12-2019 at 11:04 AM. Reason: I wrongly assumed he was Protestant
Old 02-12-2019, 08:18 AM   #7 (permalink)

Liam wasn’t wanting to find a specific black guy. He was looking for any black guy. The fuck? How did you miss that part?
The Girl and Apia like this.
Old 02-12-2019, 10:55 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archimedes_Screw View Post
Liam wasn’t wanting to find a specific black guy. He was looking for any black guy. The fuck? How did you miss that part?
As I took it, he was hoping to attack the right person but anybody fitting the description would also do. Otherwise, he could have just attacked the first guy he saw and be done would it.

I think this wouldn't be such a big story if the rapist was a Protestant Irish and he would we looking for a death wish in the Troubles.
Old 02-12-2019, 11:08 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKaloon View Post
As I took it, he was hoping to attack the right person but anybody fitting the description would also do. Otherwise, he could have just attacked the first guy he saw and be done would it.

I think this wouldn't be such a big story if the rapist was a Protestant Irish and he would we looking for a death wish in the Troubles.
Exactly. Any black guy would do.
Old 02-12-2019, 11:17 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archimedes_Screw View Post
Exactly. Any black guy would do.
No, any black guy didn't do, that why he didn't attack anyone.