Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: The micropenis: Whose side were you more on?
Chemda 33 58.93%
Andrea 23 41.07%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree44Likes

Old 03-03-2019, 07:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

3032: Leaving Neverland w/ Carole Montgomery

Our troops and civilian war games; living with your family; how to be a safe sex worker; micropenises and marriage; the Vatican's treasurer convicted on 5 counts of child sexual assault; Michael Jackson's child sexual abuse timeline and new allegations

Guest:
Carole Montgomery

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 10:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

For what it’s worth, Reddit can be very anonymous. You can make an account without even putting in an email. And it seems like she made a “throwaway” account to post this. I guess you could figure out who they are if you know your 32 year old friend just got married to a 27 year old. But that cannot be rare enough to not have plausible deniability if your friends suspected it was you.

And I do think it sounded more like she was asking if she should feel deceived, rather than trying to shame. It was posted specifically in a section called “am I the asshole” which I thinks adds a small amount of context.

I mean who knows, it could all be a lie!
Iveo83, Deborah, Blitzgal and 5 others like this.
Old 03-03-2019, 10:58 PM   #3 (permalink)

Is it too early for me to vote best new guest?

I loved this episode! First of all. I loved Carol’s voice, so smooth and sexy. Also, listening to her experience the KATG show for what was obviously the first time was so cool. Specifically her reaction to Keith’s shtick, it was so much fun to see her go from wary to amused to the end where she’s laughing out loud. I think Keith, you real played towards that “getting to know you” energy cuz you were on fire! This episode has some of the best, laugh out loud, rants I’ve heard outside the standup specials! Basically, it was an hour of me listening to someone fall in love with my favorite show and there are few better feelings.
Keith, Bucho, Blitzgal and 3 others like this.
Old 03-04-2019, 03:14 AM   #4 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinCrow View Post
I loved this episode! First of all. I loved Carol’s voice, so smooth and sexy. Also, listening to her experience the KATG show for what was obviously the first time was so cool. Specifically her reaction to Keith’s shtick, it was so much fun to see her go from wary to amused to the end where she’s laughing out loud. I think Keith, you real played towards that “getting to know you” energy cuz you were on fire! This episode has some of the best, laugh out loud, rants I’ve heard outside the standup specials! Basically, it was an hour of me listening to someone fall in love with my favorite show and there are few better feelings.
Nominate away:
http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forum...nations-21307/
Keith and porky2468 like this.
Old 03-04-2019, 03:23 AM   #5 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
I guess you could figure out who they are if you know your 32 year old friend just got married to a 27 year old. But that cannot be rare enough to not have plausible deniability if your friends suspected it was you.

Quote:
r/AmItheAssholeNot the A-hole2
AITA because my husband saw my post and says he wants to leave me and sue me? Says he wants an annulment and is considering suing me for defamation of character.
u/throwaway_peen34

He says it's only a matter of time before someone leaks his name. He saw the post through an old friend of his who knew he had a micropenis and saw on his FB that he had just gotten married. He doesn't know who else the guy has told to link him to it. I feel like I am the asshole. He is crushed that I posted about him.
Well looks like that’s exactly what happened.

Reddit is pretty well known for being full of nosy people and being used as a source for joke-sites, listicles and viral stories.
It’s not a safe loving space where this woman went to receive support from strangers.
craigish likes this.

Last edited by Lanfear; 03-04-2019 at 03:38 AM.
Old 03-04-2019, 06:11 AM   #6 (permalink)

Always insist on test driving the car before you buy it. I know it’s a cliche’ but I used to be a mechanic.
Old 03-04-2019, 06:13 AM   #7 (permalink)

I don’t know who to vote for and having this incomplete poll is killing me.
Scorpion likes this.
Old 03-04-2019, 08:35 AM   #8 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Neverland

These parents that get flattered by power, looking the other way.

There is no excuse for people flattering their ego, I understand in some countries things can get desperate but not in the U.K. & USA. Parents liked the attention and looked the other way, how can they sleep at night?
Old 03-04-2019, 09:15 AM   #9 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

You know what other website is known for anonymous neo Nazis and trolls? Twitter. I feel like Andrea and everyone else had this reaction mainly because it happened on Reddit and that's their impression of it.
Iveo83, Skyler and Menomena Matt like this.
Old 03-04-2019, 10:10 AM   #10 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Twitter would be odd too.
Scorpion likes this.