Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Did Michael Jackson sexually abuse children?
Yes 55 98.21%
No 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree80Likes

Old 03-08-2019, 06:32 AM   #11 (permalink)

Ooof. So many things.

First, CONGRATULATIONS ON 14 FUCKING YEARS OF PODCASTING AMAZINGNESS. You fuckers are wonderful, hard-working people to be deeply admired.

I second that motion that Andrea be there when you let him in for his shit. Considering that she was the one catching him at shit, it might make him uncomfortable. If he tries to make any appeals for sympathy, you'll have her there to remind him of everything he's done so that you don't have to. Let Andrea be your attack dog if necessary.

And Xerxes not talking to him? Should that really come as a surprise to him? Friends don't have to stay your friends if they don't like something scummy you did. And thinking that Xerxes was just trying to get closer to you so that he could steal you for himself? That is a mental health red flag. This isn't about you, it's about him and his lack of control over anything in his life. I think he feels that if he has control of the things and people around him, that it will equal stability in his life, and it just doesn't work like that.

That Bojack meme: It's spot on. That conversation ends with Todd saying to Bojack "You are all the things that are wrong with you"

He needs to learn to be honest. With you, with his friends, but most of all himself. And he needs to do it without finding excuses for his behavior.

And finally:
KATG: Our parents have never been not prouder. I'd wear this shirt. It'd also make a dandy bumper sticker.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 10:40 AM   #12 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Girl View Post
I don’t think not paying the bill was on purpose. Shit happened with the insurance/state that we didn’t know about.

This isn’t why I’m mad. Both he and I have fucked up a payment. That’s not a big deal.

I’m mad because I was not in the relationship I thought I was in. I was being lied to and cheated on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well when you're not in the relationship you thought you were in, there's not really a friendship there, it's a business transaction. He has obligations he's supposed to hold up. And you figured that like an adult, maybe he'd do the adult things. Or maybe he'd feel guilty enough in his stupid quest to try to "win his wife back" that he'd, oh I don't know, pay the fucking health insurance?? This made me so mad, on top of everything else to hear about. It's just always something. But "self sabotage" sure .... his self-sabotage has a wake behind it. Everything you gotta deal with.... and then of course there's more wrenches thrown into the mix. Fuckin A.
iamgrilledcheese likes this.
Old 03-09-2019, 07:35 PM   #13 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Poll

Lol
Old 03-11-2019, 06:37 PM   #14 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer

I need a gif of R Kelly singing "these are my confessions" when I hear about Hennessy's stupid podcast confession. Both are bullshit.
littlp likes this.
Old 03-13-2019, 10:15 AM   #15 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth Yaz-Pistachio View Post
***T-SHIRT slogan suggestions from the live 2019 marathon***
(and a few from before the marathon)

(Okay. Done.......for now.....? Problem with this sort of thing is, there's a new possible slogan like every ten minutes on every freakin' show. Love you, etc.!)
I also liked "Now your bed sheets are covered in period blood and seven condiments."

It captures such a moment. And on a t-shirt, I mean how could you not ask what it means? Perfect advertisement!
Old 03-26-2019, 11:25 AM   #16 (permalink)

Enjoy Mara's cheating boyfriend and a couples therapist on the latest episode of her podcast.
thirteen and craigish like this.
Old 03-26-2019, 01:29 PM   #17 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpareBen View Post
Enjoy Mara's cheating boyfriend and a couples therapist on the latest episode of her podcast.
oh dang
Old 03-26-2019, 01:30 PM   #18 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpareBen View Post
Just listened.
I'm sure Mara's not perfect, but her BF is the worst. A man-child. Just exhausting.
Old 03-26-2019, 05:00 PM   #19 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirteen View Post
Just listened.
I'm sure Mara's not perfect, but her BF is the worst. A man-child. Just exhausting.
Listening to him gives me a headache. She should break up with him basement solely on their complete lack of compatibility. They don't want the same things and she will never trust him and he doesn't deserve her trust. He's not even sorry.
AstoriaGirl, craigish and SpareBen like this.
Old 03-27-2019, 08:20 AM   #20 (permalink)

So much gaslighting. I can't believe they somehow convinced her she was in the wrong - now hoping for a What's My Name with Mara.
craigish likes this.