Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Do you use anti-wrinkle products?
Yes 9 18.00%
No 41 82.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree64Likes

Old 05-14-2019, 11:07 AM   #11 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

How is this happening and why the fuck is it allowed to keep happening?
Does the US have some kind of communal death fetish?

U.S. Has The Worst Rate Of Maternal Deaths In The Developed World

Quote:
Maternal Mortality Is Rising in the U.S. As It Declines Elsewhere
Deaths per 100,000 live births
Bucho and Apia like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 11:34 AM   #12 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia View Post
I said yes on the poll, because I use a moisturizing serum and a moistrizer.
Hey what products do you recommend and do they sell em here in the states?
Old 05-15-2019, 10:32 AM   #13 (permalink)

It's religion. Good ol' fashioned, conservative, patriarchal, anti-science religion that's got these people herpin' and a derpin' right into theo-fascism.

It doesn't matter what medical science says. It doesn't matter that women are people. The anti-choice movement is religiously based and cannot be reasoned with. Magic man in the sky says "you knit me together in my mother’s womb", so that's that.

Much like Trump support, they see the changing, diversifying world as an existential threat, so they are lashing out with legislation that they hope will outlast their majority privilege. Next comes terrorism, especially if they lose in the courts and elections. That has already begun of course, but instead of various reich wingers with nothing to live for getting radicalized online, there will be an underground network of active support for these Christian jihadists that will carry out mass atrocities closer to the McVeigh bombing. Things are about to get deeply fucked. All the groundwork is being laid for a Christian version of ISIS. Y'all Qaeda, if you will.

Sorry, but I used to be one of these people and I promise I know where their heads are at.
Bucho and Sparrow like this.
Old 05-15-2019, 10:46 AM   #14 (permalink)

the religious gooptygoop is the bull being released in the china shop. already, white based terrorism statistics stopped being kept. the door is already pulled open and the crazies are full on seeing us all as red. just like rich white Christian ladies are above suspicion, so have they made the throngs of white right wing terrorists literally killing our children and neighbors a non-issue.
Bucho likes this.
Old 05-15-2019, 10:47 AM   #15 (permalink)

also in the name of strategy, sewing chaos as a means to change is pretty classic. it works. we’re running face first into some weird war with ourselves. believe me, there are folks who would gleefully stomp y’all into a curb for being too progressive in any number of innocuous ways.
Bucho and bag of lazers like this.

Last edited by Sparrow; 05-15-2019 at 10:50 AM.
Old 05-15-2019, 10:56 AM   #16 (permalink)

a special request: don’t boycott our local industries. if there’s a Good fight to be waged, don’t put our paycheck to paycheck workers out of jobs. it won’t touch the people doing the wrongs. in fact, please influx our women and LGBTQ biz with your moneys and send us anybody that could help. calling us hillbillies and turning a blind eye won’t cut it.
Bucho and bag of lazers like this.
Old 05-16-2019, 12:10 PM   #17 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
Hey what products do you recommend and do they sell em here in the states?
I know you didn't ask me, specifically, but I'd like to chime in because I'm in love with my serum & moisturizer right now.

I've been using Cosrx Snail Essence (serum) ... I know it sounds gross, but it's really great for skin.

And I got a free sample of Clinique Skin ID hydrating jelly that made me like it enough to buy the full size - it's lighter, for summer, and you choose what serum you'd like to pair with it. They have a lines & wrinkles if that is your concern, but I went with "fatigue" for mine. This product combo dispenses your moisturizer & serum together in the right amount. I really like it.
Enunciated Piffle likes this.
Old 05-16-2019, 01:56 PM   #18 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Once in a while you guys will have a guest who claims atheists are just as annoying as religious folks, or words to that effect.

When this happens next ask them whether atheism ever resulted in anything as heinous as what religion has done and continues to do to laws which directly affect the rights of women.
Keith and The Girl like this.
Old 05-16-2019, 02:19 PM   #19 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoebootie View Post
I know you didn't ask me...
No. I asked Apia. WHO KNOWS EVERYTHING and still gave me the generic, “Buy organic.”

Don’t tell me ‘buy organic, ok?’ I’m an American. We invented that overpriced con. Geez. Germany - as a whole - Sometimes.

Now. So you’re saying- Not organic. Go with snail slime, huh? I almost thought you were messing with me. Then I googled COSRX Snail Slime 96 Mucin Power Essence. That’s that advance slime. 4.6 stars outta 1,376 reviews.

I’m in!!! Thank you.
shoebootie, bag of lazers and Apia like this.