Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: MEN AND WOMEN: Have you had/benefited from an abortion?
Yes 16 30.77%
No 36 69.23%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree43Likes

Old 05-20-2019, 04:37 PM   #21 (permalink)

Was a foster parent and adopted 2 incredible children. Pro choice as fuck. All of these fucks trying to control women don’t give a damn about children. One only needs to look at the foster department for evidence.

Please have this guest on again! So damn funny!

Last edited by Archimedes_Screw; 05-20-2019 at 08:47 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 08:58 AM   #22 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

TV shows with good endings, off the top of my head

Xena
Buffy
The Shield
Star Trek TNG
Star Trek Voyager
Living Single
Angel
30 Rock
Kimmy Schmidt

Good endings exist. I've been reading so much shit where people are letting bad writers off the hook for this GoT mess and blaming people for not being able to let go of a show they liked. Get off it. That's like blaming people who buy coffee for the production of plastic cups
Archimedes_Screw likes this.
Old 06-03-2019, 03:01 PM   #23 (permalink)

Dumb Show Quote

"So, God wants the natural order, right? So, if you, if you have a baby have it, but then that means if you have cancer have it."

Last time I checked, you absolutely can prevent pregnancy. I am not sure how many people are voluntarily signing up for cancer..... unless you are a smoker of course.... ha. ha.
Old 06-03-2019, 03:39 PM   #24 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FingerLakes View Post
Xena
Buffy
The Shield
Star Trek TNG
Star Trek Voyager
Living Single
Angel
30 Rock
Kimmy Schmidt
The Legend of Korra
The Leftovers
Orphan Black
Old 06-05-2019, 02:51 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia View Post
When you are for example raped and not on birth control you can’t prevent pregnancy.
Imagine it’s 12 year old girl. It’s on her to prevent pregnancy? I don’t think so.
Oh come on... why stop there? Let's make the 12 year old girl, deaf, dumb and blind too!

Use some common sense. Abortion shoulld never be considered a form of birth control.
Old 06-05-2019, 02:56 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Cock Rings View Post
I belive you have completely missed the point which is that if you find yourself with cancer, it was god's will so don't treat it. No chemo, no surgery, if abortion is going against god's will than so is treating the cancer that god gave you.

Hell, I'd argue that if you believe in bowing to gods will, you probably shouldn't turn on lights at night. God wanted it to be dark.
God gave you a brain, try using it.

A lot of cancer doesn't come from God, it comes from smoking, chemicals pollutants, pesiticides we injest from our food, hormones we inject into animals, etc.....
Old 06-05-2019, 03:04 PM   #27 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gapeach View Post
Oh come on... why stop there? Let's make the 12 year old girl, deaf, dumb and blind too!

Use some common sense. Abortion shoulld never be considered a form of birth control.
I don't care if it is someone's method of birth control, though. It literally doesn't matter or impact me if someone gets 12 consecutive abortions in a year.

God isn't a real thing for everyone and we need to take that out of the public law on health matters like birth control.
Lanfear and jjrtootle like this.
Old 06-05-2019, 04:04 PM   #28 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoebootie View Post
God isn't a real thing for everyone and we need to take that out of the public law on health matters like birth control.
You could have stopped after “real thing.”
Sparrow, shoebootie and jjrtootle like this.
Old 06-05-2019, 05:04 PM   #29 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gapeach View Post

Yes abortion after rape is a catchy argument. But abortion needs to be available anyway, because birth control can and does fail and some pregnancies are a danger for mother and/or fetus.

If you think women routinely go through abortions because they are too stupid or lazy to use birth control you are a fucking moron.
Sparrow, jjrtootle and Apia like this.