Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3084: Rated R w/ Carrie Gravenson (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3084-rated-r-w-carrie-gravenson-21455/)

Michael's Servant 05-29-2019 06:00 PM

3084: Rated R w/ Carrie Gravenson

The U.S. Army tweets to ask how your PTSD is going; Memorial Day Weekend’s top movies: Aladdin, John Wick 3, and Brightburn; Fleabag reviewed; Carrie’s 4-month relationship; Martha Stewart’s love/hate relationship with Uber; The Rolling Stones, The Verve, and Bitter Sweet Symphony; Chemda’s love sickness

Guest:
Carrie Gravenson
http://static-4.keithandthegirl.net/...IE-100x100.png

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

AstoriaGirl 05-29-2019 07:34 PM

Fite me Keith, John Wick 1 is the perfect action movie. 10 minutes establishing why he should kill everyone and 1:30 with him killing everyone. I know where you live.

Bucho 05-29-2019 08:10 PM

You almost cried after your My Opening Line Chemda? No kidding around at least 3 tears rolled down my face hearing Damascus again at the end of that episode. (Thank the gods I was on the road alone when that happened and not at work - crying while on site is punishable by death in the construction world.)

Were those tears because your recent mega-emo My Name Is Keith episode still hangs so heavy in the air? Maybe. Probably it's just because you literally do have the literal voice of a literal angel though.

Keith 05-29-2019 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AstoriaGirl (Post 875735)
Fite me Keith, John Wick 1 is the perfect action movie. 10 minutes establishing why he should kill everyone and 1:30 with him killing everyone. I know where you live.

You can just say you like to fight. You don’t have to bring up a completely different movie and ask to fight about it.

The Girl 05-30-2019 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bucho (Post 875736)
You almost cried after your My Opening Line Chemda? No kidding around at least 3 tears rolled down my face hearing Damascus again at the end of that episode. (Thank the gods I was on the road alone when that happened and not at work - crying while on site is punishable by death in the construction world.)

Were those tears because your recent mega-emo My Name Is Keith episode still hangs so heavy in the air? Maybe. Probably it's just because you literally do have the literal voice of a literal angel though.

Buchoooooo BLUSH CITY! You’re sweet. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FingerLakes 05-30-2019 02:16 PM

is it nuts to anyone else that Keith is suddenly on the side of movie critics on these RT scores? He used to be a man of the people.

Actually now that I think of it, maybe he was just supporting whoever thought the movie was worse. If critics gave the thumbs up to something like Phantom Thread and Normal Folk hated it, he was on the side of the hate for this dumb movie. Now the normal folk love some dumb aladdin but the critics who hate it are right.

Keith 05-30-2019 02:34 PM

It's easy to know which score is right after the reviews are in based on the movie.

Bucho 05-30-2019 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Girl (Post 875744)
Buchoooooo BLUSH CITY! You’re sweet. Thank you.

No, YOU're sweet!

thirteen 05-30-2019 11:04 PM

I love John Wick!

And I'm into Fleabag.
I had a guy friend comment that he wishes he were a woman after watching it. Thought that was interesting. I didn't ask him to clarify but I imagine it's because of the attention the main character gets from the opposite sex.

If you like that show, check out Killing Eve. Written by the main actress in Fleabag (Fleabag herself).

If people needed a lot of money to have kids, only the rich would have kids, and we'd have way bigger issues in society. There are good times to have children but there's never a perfect time.

Keith 05-31-2019 12:32 AM

I can’t tell if there’s confusion with my John Wick stance.

1 is perfect
2 bored me
3 was great but then got monotonous

I’ll pay double for 4.

And I support this message.